Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Anyone over the age of 39 shouldn’t be wearing a jersey, it’s childish. 

I’m waiting on a t-shirt (August), polo shirt (September), hoodie (October), and coaches jacket (November+).   Hoping the green works with my khakis and Allbirds; if not, will consider our new black.

SAR I

This. Grown men wearing sports jerseys are trying way too hard to cling to their less-than-great youth. 

• Post of the Week 1

29 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

If this was EA, and he gets caught/fired, this would be karma for undermining that female beat writer who was working for the Jets for a minute that everyone loved that he reportedly get her canned.

I hate Eric Allen.  The guy is transparently disingenuous.  And his (speaking with very deep voice digitally slowed and lowered 30%) John Fascenda impersonation on that imitation Hard Knocks called One Jets Drive was abysmal.

I'm glad he's the leaker and he's going to get his now.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Dude. I can see why people are thinking it’s him. It’s almost identical forehead and hairline

Lol

Well whoever it is
, they should be made an example of. This is a tight ship. Loose lips sink those ships.
Hang him out to dry if this is in fact a legit leak and he got caught due to that reflection.

#leaktoo

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I hate Eric Allen.  The guy is transparently disingenuous.  And his (speaking with very deep voice digitally slowed and lowered 30%) John Fascenda impersonation on that imitation Hard Knocks called One Jets Drive was abysmal.

I'm glad he's the leaker and he's going to get his now.

SAR I

Unless, as others have mentioned, he was directed to do it.  Or someone ingenious could be framing him, lol.

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

If you think they look like Eagles uniforms you should excuse yourself from the discussion. 

Correct.  The Costites are now the best uniforms in the league.  Weve taken all the sucktitude of the 90s, modernized it and will release it tonight.

Somewhere, Bruce and Rich are smiling.

5 hours ago, SAR I said:

il_570xN.1180329686_osnx.jpg

1) Has a brother in the military.
2) Is serving in the armed forces.
3) Is a contractor for Boeing.
4) Is a New York Jets fan.

Pick any "jet airplane of the future" image you like, it winds up the same way.  It doesn't tell the world you're a Jets fan.  Worse, it's confusing. 

And we already have 50 years of successfully building a $3B dollar brand and a logo that is very understandable.  Says "Jets Football" to anyone who looks at it.  Especially now without the NY behind it.

SAR I

Sometimes you respond with the Most Nonsensical answers... Who looks at the Cowboys/Redskins/Chargers/Patriots/Dolphins etc etc etc  helmet and doesn't know who they are.