Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Just now, T0mShane said:

It would certainly seem so?

That's the Color Rush uniform. They were the "last" uniform we've designed so they got shown last.  The empty locker is supposed to signify the next design coming soon.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

Are they using these as alternates, like the Titans unis or the Color Guard or whatever the **** they do on TNF? Or will these be a primary?

With such a big announcement I suspect the uniforms will be new primaries and probably a lot different.  From players tweets it sounds like some have already seen them. 

Just now, Larz said:

The worst part is I swore off current jerseys after a friend got burned on O'Donnell and Keyshawn jerseys 

I'm not smart 

Lol, I hear ya. I'm done with new ones until Nike is gone. Just hate the fit of the new ones. I like the old Reebok jerseys. My old 28 is the only one I wear any more.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, freestater said:

Lol, I hear ya. I'm done with new ones until Nike is gone. Just hate the fit of the new ones. I like the old Reebok jerseys. My old 28 is the only one I wear any more.

The 28 is safe since he is a legend. I have come to hate buying jerseys unless these guys are classic jets... my Vilma, Jenkins, Sanchez, coles, favre haven’t really stood the rest of time like curtis

• Upvote 1

Just now, usanyj said:

The 28 is safe since he is a legend. I have come to hate buying jerseys unless these guys are classic jets... my Vilma, Jenkins, Sanchez, coles, favre haven’t really stood the rest of time like curtis

I have a Mangold jersey, but I don't like the cut. It sucks, I wouldn't mind repping the big guy...

5 minutes ago, usanyj said:

I wouldn’t even wear my jerseys if I bought them. I’d hang them up in a room. I have an oversized Revis Jersey.

38 minutes ago, slats said:

I hope there’s no throwback involved at all. Hate that 80’s logo which basically represented garbage. If they’re going for something new, I hope it’s brand new.

This.

New York is the fashion capital of the country and if they can't built a world-class state of the art uniform it's a joke.  All my teams-  Jets, Rangers, Yankees-  have classic uniforms and I haven't seen a new/modern uniform in all my years of fandom.  I want something new and slick, no throwback crap.

But of course, the Jets will pull a Mets and design something hideous.  Or, worse, roll out a stupid play on the 80s uniform just in time for us to have a #14 under center.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 2

21 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Are they using these as alternates, like the Titans unis or the Color Guard or whatever the **** they do on TNF? Or will these be a primary?

Im guessing its gonna be the throwback instead of the blue Titans and the alternate to replace the color rush.

No way in hell they change the regular game jersey. 

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

This.

New York is the fashion capital of the country and if they can't built a world-class state of the art uniform it's a joke.  All my teams-  Jets, Rangers, Yankees-  have classic uniforms and I haven't seen a new/modern uniform in all my years of fandom.  I want something new and slick, no throwback crap.

But of course, the Jets will pull a Mets and design something hideous.  Or, worse, roll out a stupid play on the 80s uniform just in time for us to have a #14 under center.

SAR I

Image result for ny jets richard todd pics