Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

1 hour ago, Augustiniak said:

I still think we’re going to see the color on Robbie anderson’s Car, he’s just the person to reveal something beforehand.  Also wouldn’t be surprised to see 2 shades of green, Kelly and more of a neon.  

I personally believe the report that there are two greens, with the brighter "limelight" green (hopefully) being more of a trim. I would hope that Robby's car is the limelight green. If it's not and his car is the darker "big apple green", we might be in trouble 

This is BEYOND horrible. This "event" is SB halftime x100. 

WTF JETS?! YOU HAVENT MADE THE FANS SUFFER THROUGH ENOUGH?! 

The f*cling jerseys already leaked for Christ sake! Just give us a better look already and stop the God damn Chinese water torture! F*CK I HATE THIS TEAM 😫🤬

• Haha 1

This franchise is a joke. The sounds coming from the crowd have me cracking up. I've been to more lively funerals. 

Alright well I dont hate any of them and I kind of really like the white one. Would have preferred grey to black.

I think "bold" and "complete overhaul" were some really BS words to throw around. They tweaked the 90's unis and threw in an ugly chrome helmet

• Upvote 1

Just now, Butterfield said:

You can’t see the green shoulder shards at all on he black jerseys from a distance.  Just looks like solid black.

Was thinking the same thing. I actually like black and was really looking forward to it but they really dropped the ball with it. The black ended up being my least favorite. Cant are the green accent at all. You would think someone making a ton of money at Nike would have been able to see that. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

They should've reversed the number colors.  White outline/green numbers.

You wouldnt see the green at all. The numbers would essentially just like like white outlines. Look at the green on the shoulders, you cant even see it 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No new authentics there. 

I've had trouble finding a selection of Nike Authentics (I think they call them Elite). That's why I buy my China "authentics", I think the Nike replicas are a complete waste of money. The $99 Legend Jerseys are a joke, they are nothing but a heavy tshirt, they arent even cut like Jerseys. The $150 mid grade ones arent much better. They just have slightly better iron on numbers. The Darnold Jersey I bought last year is 100x better quality than the $99 and $149 Nike replicas. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, prime21 said:

The $150 ones are stitched names and numbers

Oh yeah? Thanks for pointing that out, I wasnt aware of that. 

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I like the New York on the chest. I think it's a nice little addition that's different from a lot of teams. 

All in all, I'm really okay with it. My biggest fear was that "modern" would mean some kind of disgusting Tampa Bay or Oregon looking monstrosity. For the most part, I wouldn't really call these uniforms modern at all. Everytime I look at it I feel like they just brought back the early 90's uniforms. The most "modern" component is the helmet which, coincidentally, is the only part I really dislike.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

Nike nailed it. They remembered the past, yet it's a bold new design for a new era of Jets football. These new Jets helmets are tinted in a way they appear to change colors when paired with the spotlight white, Gotham green, or stealth black tops. With the spotlight white jerseys the helmets almost appear candy apple green, then combined with the stealth black jerseys the helmets appears to show more of a black accent. 

I hadnt seen a upclose pic of the helmet before reading your post... I kinda like the helmet logo. I like that its bigger than it used to be - Well it looks bigger to me, anyway. So far since I first saw it yesterday, I'm not a fan of the new color. I'm sure it'll grow on me but I've yet to see a team with a metallic helmet that I like. I think it would look better with a white face mask. 

51 minutes ago, 68JET11 said:

Our new uni's would look much better with this helmet.

Screenshot_20180401-165355-01-01-01.jpeg

I wouldnt mind at all if THIS was the black alternative. I'd like the black more with a lighter green but we cant have two helmets. 

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, fullblast said:

It's Gary V

I have no idea who that is. I just saw the Jersey and figured coloring the face was the right thing to do

Edit: ah alright I know who he is now. The Jets probably sent him a Jersey. Are they already avail in stores?

• Upvote 1

"F*CKING JETS BABY!"  😂😂

Maybe the Jets really did get this guy his tickets. Everytime they cut to the announcers he's plugging the new uniform lol 

20190407_215120.jpg

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Yes. I happened to be in Modells getting sneakers and checked the jersey area where sure enough there was a rack of Darnold jerseys in green but that was pretty much it. A couple of old ones left too that were on sale but unfortunately not my size. 

I think I'm going to use this opportunity to pick up a couple of the old style jerseys on sale. I'm trying to find a place that has the authentics on clearance. 

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Dcat said:

Post it when you find it. 

Will do 

I'm honestly starting to wonder if they even make "elite" Jets jerseys. I havent been able to find them anywhere. 

On 6/11/2019 at 11:03 PM, BROOKLYN JET said:

Got my other 2 elites. The white is a different texture toward the top where it goes from mesh to solid.

It almost looks like leather, not smooth like the black and green.

I've been having trouble finding the elites. What site did you order from? 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company