Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

11 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

because they have a supreme history of doing this?

Just my opinion. This thing has been locked down like ft Knox and then the day before the release it gets leaked by Eric Allen?  The reflection does look like him.  Eric allen doesn’t have the clearance or the balls to do anything other than what the jets or nike tells him to do. False leak generates last minute attention to the actual release as well. Like I said just my opinion.  Just don’t see this thing being locked down so well for 4 years and then a real leak the day before the release happens.

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Grandy said:

First 200 page thread ever on JN?

Well the hot chicks thread that I had to delete was in the thousands with almost 8 million views I believe. Hurt deleting that one lol.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 3
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Well the hot chicks thread that I had to delete was in the thousands with almost 8 million views I believe. Hurt deleting that one lol.

Now would be a good time to let you know that I will be represented by Jimmy Sexton going forward.

Just spoke to Modell’s, merchandise goes on sale in stores starting Saturday.  
EDIT:  Confirmed Modell’s Paramus will have Sam Darnold signing autographs at 1PM Saturday.
SAR I
Will they have a ton of new jerseys ?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

I hate Eric Allen.  The guy is transparently disingenuous.  And his (speaking with very deep voice digitally slowed and lowered 30%) John Fascenda impersonation on that imitation Hard Knocks called One Jets Drive was abysmal.

I'm glad he's the leaker and he's going to get his now.

SAR I

I feel like if he leaked this it was done with permission to drum up interest in the event outside of Jets fans. They succeeded in that for sure.

2 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I feel like if he leaked this it was done with permission to drum up interest in the event outside of Jets fans. They succeeded in that for sure.

I would think people would be less interested because they assume these are the ones.

26 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Jetfan80 is just starting to get over it.  Perhaps better not to bring it up.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Uniform 100 yes. Well done. Helmet color is nice. Logo ? Very meh

Agree on the uniforms and helmet.

I think you're being kind when you say the logo is "meh." It's horrible.

But then again, what the hell do I know about this stuff?

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Will they have a ton of new jerseys ?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yes, the Modell's person I spoke to was at another store in NNJ and he made it sound like the Paramus location is getting all the business this weekend in a big promotional event with Sam Darnold in attendance.  He said his store wasn't getting anything and didn't know when they would finally get it.  Paramus is breaking the line.

I'm guessing there will be one big event in Westchester County and one big event in Nassau County, consolidating the merchandise and having players in attendance.  Again, that last part is just a guess.  Paramus with Darnold is confirmed for Saturday.

SAR I

7 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Agree on the uniforms and helmet.

I think you're being kind when you say the logo is "meh." It's horrible.

But then again, what the hell do I know about this stuff?

The uniform itself and helmet color are very nice. You know enough about it to know that logo is awful. but the rest is nice.  As Jet fans its basically a win.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Yes, the Modell's person I spoke to was at another store in NNJ and he made it sound like the Paramus location is getting all the business this weekend in a big promotional event with Sam Darnold in attendance.  He said his store wasn't getting anything and didn't know when they would finally get it.  Paramus is breaking the line.

I'm guessing there will be one big event in Westchester County and one big event in Nassau County, consolidating the merchandise and having players in attendance.  Again, that last part is just a guess.  Paramus with Darnold is confirmed for Saturday.

SAR I

When you gonna call me and ask me a question? Seems like you already called everyone else. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3