Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

40 minutes ago, Drums said:

Ooooh sh*t. I think you’re right. 

Now wouldn't  that be something?  I heard on the radio that he went off on many of the staff in Jets land. Made a big ta  doo about the leak he did. 

It would be hilarious if it was him.  And kinda weird and sad now that I think about it. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Ron White has this bit about how every man is secretly gay and I’ve always been like “nah, but 300 pages later in this thread and I’m rethinking my position. 

What positions are you thinking about?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Now wouldn't  that be something?  I heard on the radio that he went off on many of the staff in Jets land. Made a big ta  doo about the leak he did. 

It would be hilarious if it was him.  And kinda weird and sad now that I think about it. 

Maybe that was all a ruse. 

8 minutes ago, FlagmanL11 said:

Are they letting anyone go to this event tonight or was it only for PSL holders?  I saw some emails on it but deleted them.  With the excitement in this thread I prob should have gone.  Anyone going that can give live reports?  

PSL holders with insane (unobtainable) amounts of rewards points.  I think only Club or Coaches Club could accumulate enough.

SAR I

If that's our logo then this whole thing has been a huge sham by the Jets

Going through all this hype. Having people (even CJ) saying we're getting a logo overhaul and this is the final result, embarrassing.

Plus the slogan for this entire thing has been "Take Flight", and guess what? Absolutely nothing on the leaked unis and logo has ANYTHING to do with a Jet. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

26 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yes, the Modell's person I spoke to was at another store in NNJ and he made it sound like the Paramus location is getting all the business this weekend in a big promotional event with Sam Darnold in attendance.  He said his store wasn't getting anything and didn't know when they would finally get it.  Paramus is breaking the line.

I'm guessing there will be one big event in Westchester County and one big event in Nassau County, consolidating the merchandise and having players in attendance.  Again, that last part is just a guess.  Paramus with Darnold is confirmed for Saturday.

SAR I

Can you call and find out if there will be a big event at the Dicks in the Clay Terrace Mall in Carmel, Indiana?

Thanks Bro. 

4 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Going through all this hype. Having people (even CJ) saying we're getting a logo overhaul and this is the final result, embarrassing.

Plus the slogan for this entire thing has been "Take Flight", and guess what? Absolutely nothing on the leaked unis and logo has ANYTHING to do with a Jet. 

Agree very disappointed with the logo. Thought it was gonna be different. It is what it is.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Grandy said:

You’re clueless. Why would you expect a radically new logo? The Jets are a multi billion dollar brand. We are dramatically updating our uniforms- not the logo. Your expectations are bizarre.

• Thumb Down 1

20 minutes ago, FlagmanL11 said:

Are they letting anyone go to this event tonight or was it only for PSL holders?  I saw some emails on it but deleted them.  With the excitement in this thread I prob should have gone.  Anyone going that can give live reports?  

PSL holders....but only the real important ones.  Gotta have at least a 7 Series, S-Class or A7.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

Embarrassing? REALLY?

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

21 minutes ago, nico002 said:

You’re clueless. Why would you expect a radically new logo? The Jets are a multi billion dollar brand. We are dramatically updating our uniforms- not the logo. Your expectations are bizarre.

When it’s Promoted from the Owner of the jets  that they were getting an Entirely NEW Uniform & Logo... Something That Will Be COMPLETELY & DRAMATICALLY Different from what they have now... You tend to hold them to their word.

I am all for the Eric Allen conspiracy theories, but if that's actually him, it gives me more confidence that these are NOT the uniforms and the team is putting this out to trick us.   

The quality of this whole mock up tells us that these are either A) the new uniforms, or b) a design presented to the Jets that missed the cut.  Hoping for the latter, but it's clear that these weren't done by some kid sitting in his basement.  

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, nico002 said:

None of these updates are dramatic. The logo is straight doody

• Post of the Week 1