Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Just now, Jet Nut said:

I can live with these

The color is fine the jersey design is lame and the logo needs to be in the oval with NEW YORK over JETS for it to be ok IN MY OPINION 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Ron White has this bit about how every man is secretly gay and I’ve always been like “nah, but 300 pages later in this thread and I’m rethinking my position. 

So you're admitting you're Gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that! But I personally don't feel that this is the time and the place nor the thread as we all await the unveiling of The shiny new uniforms. I'm sure you can be very open in the Tom Brady forum.

1 minute ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

That or this:

usatsi_11221387.jpg?w=1000&h=667

I know which one I like better.  

Green helmets are crap.

It’s not even a debate

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

So you're admitting you're Gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that! But I personally don't feel that this is the time and the place nor the thread as we all await the unveiling of The shiny new uniforms. I'm sure you can be very open in the Tom Brady forum.

@T0mShane doesn't know what day or year it is and you expect him to know his sexual preference.  

COME ON MAN 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I don't like the arrows on the shoulders. YUCK 

I'm with you on that one.  Is it supposed to imply some wing shaped object  or some aerophysics dynamic of being a Jet?  It doesn't look like the wing of a Jet.  I don't like them.  As for the rest of the unis -  Colors: Fine, no complaints.  Helmet colr too.  I like.  But helmet logo: NOT good.  All in all...  a lot of hoopla over something that is just going to change again....  and next time more easily.   

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

When all the smoke clears from all this hype, mark my words the reason why the NY Jets did this was to sell merchandise the current stuff wasn't selling. 

Maybe if they would have won more in the last 10 years we wouldn't be having this discussion today.

The NFL is a business, selling merchandise is part of it. 

Its all about the $$$$$$$

Based on what you've told us, I'm thinking they've been making a nice profit just off your purchases alone.

• Haha 1

what is the all time record for most posts in a thread?  Would be great to see a list of the top 5.  This one make it?

11 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

D3V6xSfUwAA7xl2.jpg

Sam makes this look good, legit or not.  Replace Sam with Geno or Sanchez and then we are having a different conversation.

• Upvote 3

What if the real jerseys have actual wings?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

We are living in the Photoshop era. Everything is fungible. Everything can be changed. Why? Why not?

It disgusts me. I love the classic Jets logo and uniform. One of the best. Classic.

But alas, we also living in the "gotta sell merch" era.

Shame. I will say, I think the Seahawks and Patriots redesigns were truly inspired and effective.

DC

10 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

That or this:

usatsi_11221387.jpg?w=1000&h=667

I know which one I like better.  

Green helmets are crap.

Top picture looks like a mostly pretty good PhotoShop pic.  except for around the helmet, thats bad

Strange that Sam is wearing the exact same bracelets and white wrist band in a in game pic and at a shoot

black outlined numbers, black facemask disaster. What a freaking disaster

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Top picture looks PhotoShopped.

Strange that Sam is wearing the exact same bracelets and white wrist band in a game and at a shoot

It probably was Photoshoped but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t Photoshopped by the Jets 

3 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Sam makes this look good, legit or not.  Replace Sam with Geno or Sanchez and then we are having a different conversation.

I actually like it less than I did yesterday after seeing  this picture. In typical soj fashion they ****ed this up big time

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Based on what you've told us, I'm thinking they've been making a nice profit just off your purchases alone.

Not really 10 shirts 5 hats CHUMP CHANGE 

Tell you like I told my wife YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE 

30% off was a deal 

Total spent $310 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I actually have the feeling that they are definitely going to be different than what has been leaked and I don't know how I feel about that now

I actually feeling the same way. What makes that more likely is that I'm warming to the leaked unis.  As soon as I get on board with something that's usually a good sign that its over.  

25 min or so and we'll know. 

3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

what is the all time record for most posts in a thread?  Would be great to see a list of the top 5.  This one make it?

There was a much longer one, but @Maxman killed @cindy

45 minutes ago, CTM said:

Lol.. so lame. I could do better than that

Agreed, and I think you’re as artistic as a cinderblock.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, GATA said:

Anyone with IG, JN is LIVE bb ❤️

Thanks. Courtney is there. JetNation on Twitter and Instagram for updates.  Looks like she has a good spot.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

It probably was Photoshoped but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t Photoshopped by the Jets 

I agree, not saying it wasnt.  Thats why we dont know.  But I do find it strange that they would have gone through the process when they just could have shot a picture

60-EE67-D0-8-E90-43-FA-9-FA7-68485-AD557

YouTube Stream is live and available. 

Search YouTube for: Jets Uniform Launch Event. 

SAR I

4 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

I actually feeling the same way. What makes that more likely is that I'm warming to the leaked unis.  As soon as I get on board with something that's usually a good sign that its over.  

25 min or so and we'll know. 

Yep me too...get ready for some ghetto fabulous skyscrapers airbrushed onto the UNIS.