Jump to content
Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

I told you guys!IMG_20151105_215529.thumb.jpg.7cc8fd9a76fa5c6c4bb0bc3a0f3eb43b.jpg

We are an embarrassing organization

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Which is stupid. The helmet is specific to football, therefore the clip-art is redundant... and unsophisticated.

It should have said “Jets Football” and still showed a football and just to make sure said “we play football”. 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All they had to do was bring in the white face masks and the plane logo on the helmet.  This is an abortion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IndianaJet said:

The logo is so so so bad.  I can’t get over it. 

I'm confused as to how it ended up as bad it actually looks (if real)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The logo is so so so bad.  I can’t get over it. 
I mean it's our existing logo just removed the horrible NY outline

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Drums said:

I'm confused as to how it ended up as bad it actually looks (if real)

I’m not. It’s all about money. This team doesn’t give 2 sh*ts about the fans. It shows in all of their actions and why we have become a punching bag. Great for revenue, terrible for fans. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, funaz said:

I mean it's our existing logo just removed the horrible NY outline

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
 

It’s the worst part of the existing logo, with all of the other distractions removed to highlight how horrible it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

It's so bad, the only way it could be possible is the Jets.

You people love the stupid chant and claim it’s part of our DNA so when they do you the honor of putting the J-E-T-S on the helmet you sh-t all over it. 

SAR I

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To the people complaining about the football... do you really not know there has been a football on the Jets' helmets for the past 22 years?

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I’m not. It’s all about money. This team doesn’t give 2 sh*ts about the fans. It shows in all of their actions and why we have become a punching bag. Great for revenue, terrible for fans. 

I think a better logo = more fans AND money. Am I wrong? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Jets have it on FB live our live feed will be on Twitter.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SAR I said:

You people love the stupid chant and claim it’s part of our DNA so when they do you the honor of putting the J-E-T-S on the helmet you sh-t all over it. 

SAR I

Cheap bastards and their reconditioned helmets!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Klecko73isGod said:

To the people complaining about the football... do you really not know there has been a football on the Jets' helmets for the past 22 years?

Plus they play the game of football.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Drums said:

I think a better logo = more fans AND money. Am I wrong? 

Yes. You are wrong.

Win and there will be more.fans and money.

 

The Pats have the ugliest, sh*ttiest uniforms on the planet.

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You people love the stupid chant and claim it’s part of our DNA so when they do you the honor of putting the J-E-T-S on the helmet you sh-t all over it. 

SAR I

Its not that it says JETS.  Its how lame it says jets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Its not that it says JETS.  Its how lame it says jets.

It's the same ******* font as they already had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

It should have said “Jets Football” and still showed a football and just to make sure said “we play football”. 

"American Football" as to not confuse Europeans, or our friends to the south.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Matt39 said:

More live access to the uniform reveal than Gase's press conference.

 They have a product to sell 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...