Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

1 minute ago, MasterChiefJets said:

Stealth Black looks sick with the helmets.

I always wanted a black and green alternate. I like he color scheme (maybe not white numbers) but I just hate this new design. The “jet stream” stripes look horrible. The white football in the logo looks stupid. Oh well. 

I've never actually been embarrassed from my Jets fandom. Years of sucking, the butt fumble, etc ect... I never felt ashamed to be a fan of this team. We've had some tough times but thats just the hand you're dealt. This... This event is so unimaginably pathetic I am actually embarrassed I am a Jets fan. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

lol, these are absolutely awful uniforms... but worse yet is the concept behind their decisions. i mean, holy crap. 

the best they could do with the flight metaphor was a wedge. the same sort of wedge that is used in a dozen other uniforms to represent myriad other things?

and trying to out-NY the Giants? "maybe if we say NY more than anyone else, we'll be more closely associated with the state" isn't a strategy

at least they were consistent about not being able to match the different greens being used in the different parts of the uni

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Butterfield said:

You can’t see the green shoulder shards at all on he black jerseys from a distance.  Just looks like solid black.

Was thinking the same thing. I actually like black and was really looking forward to it but they really dropped the ball with it. The black ended up being my least favorite. Cant are the green accent at all. You would think someone making a ton of money at Nike would have been able to see that.