Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

lots about New York here.. yet they play, practice and are head quartered in NJ Hilarity.

exactly... just the type of "customers are stupid" type of crap that unethical corporations are known for

• Upvote 1

The only uniforms I hate are the white on white.

My favorites are the white pants with the green Jersey.

The other combos are fine

The black Jersey and pants are just ok. I thought they'd be better.

Helmets are ok. I think they will look better in person.

It could've been a lot worse.

Just now, CTM said:

How do i get he job where I spend 5 years creating this. Talk about easy living.

no sh*t man... no sh*t.

i mean, i could literally spend this weekend coming up with something infinitely better... then milk the next 4 years 363 days dragging things out with hand-waving meetings and powerpoints where i just read the words on the slides to the people in the room

• Upvote 2

I'm probably in the minority, but I like them. I like the predominantly green ones the most. I would have incorporated a fighter jet into the helmet logo, but I still like the emblem. It's actually been around a long time. Since the 90's I'm thinking? There's also nothing you critics can do about it so I'd suggest you learn to like it.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Paradis said:

The new Unis is a separate topic to the travesty that was this launch party. This was the most awkward thing i've seen... the players looked like... man. 

That was bad... like the bad kind of bad. 

Whoever planned this event... JB Smoove as MC, that ridiculous musical guest, drawing it out... Should be taken behind the building and shot. I had second hand embarrassment watching it. I felt bad for the players, they were put in an awkward position. The leak hurt them going into it too.

That said, the unforms, while underwhelming, are fine. I wish we didn't change them but it could have been so much worse.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

no sh*t man... no sh*t.

i mean, i could literally spend this weekend coming up with something infinitely better... then milk the next 4 years 363 days dragging things out with hand-waving meetings and powerpoints where i just read the words on the slides to the people in the room

100%