Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Personally, I dont love them.

Im curious if you want to be more modern, why not do more of what oregon did and go with a lighter green with the black.  Having white numbers with the black jersey and pants seems like the wrong combo.  

Sadly I watched the "event" what an abomination.  Everything in 2019 is digital/virtual - why do a live "show" with that F list celebrity.  Terrible job overall by the Jets in presenting, should have been 10 minute video online.

• Upvote 3

Just now, BroadwayRay said:

I don't see totally different colors. One is cloth, the other is a glossy, metallic finish--the shade of the helmet changes with the light. They're not going to match. It's not unusual ...

creative-decoration-carson-wentz-wallpaper-hd-s.thumb.jpg.8122ba03e7f15ab0e8ec3f48dd51a014.jpg

989683438_JayCutlerChicagoBearsvDallasCowboysi794o-ZAedEx.thumb.jpg.d4315ab71b66c2b501a6dc14ee32b239.jpg

I know its not unusual.  Its a terrible element in many uniforms.  And its totally avoidable.

15 minutes ago, LurkerKing said:

I've never actually been embarrassed from my Jets fandom. Years of sucking, the butt fumble, etc ect... I never felt ashamed to be a fan of this team. We've had some tough times but thats just the hand you're dealt. This... This event is so unimaginably pathetic I am actually embarrassed I am a Jets fan. 

I was more embarrassed by the sideshow that was the 2012 team.  By Santonio Holmes flipping the ball to the opponent after he hurt his knee.  

Crowell wiping his butt with the ball on TNF was pretty bad too. 

This was awkward, and over sensationalized for marketing.  Silly.   The Patriots owner got popped in a  "massage parlor."  Now that's embarrassing.