Jump to content
Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Nike-Therma-Fit-NFL-New-York-JETS-Hoodie

I would feel silly walking around in an old design hoodie or cap if the new design was radically different.  Our logo essentially didn't change.  That's my Nike go-to Jets hoodie.  Looks more like the new logo than the current logo did when bought a few years back.

SAR I

Why???  it's the Team 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

I wouldn't go that far, most those helmets are nice and are something to work with, especially Texans and Bucs.

jets have been trapped in having the word 'jets' on the helmet since day 1 and they're not prepared to ditch it for an airplane.  i think there's a bunch here who thought that could happen.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

I wouldn't go that far, most those helmets are nice and are something to work with, especially Texans and Bucs.

Ah, but it's not about "helmets".  It's about "uniforms". 

As a full and cohesive uniform, I put the Jets new threads up against any of those other 8 Nike's any day of the week.  I think we did very well.

SAR I

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SAR I said:

 

 

When people challenged me on why I reported you to site moderation yesterday, this is the reason why.  Because your personal attacks and agendas against several regular posters brings down the board and risks distracting the rest of us from some cordial and interesting conversation this morning into your particular brand of asinine junior high school bickering.

You are some nobody who contributes nothing to this forum besides harassment and negativity, so I don't give a rats ass about you or what you have to say,  And I have a strong feeling I speak for several posters in this regard.  Be smart.  Shut up.

SAR I

 

Lol!  You are nothing but a troll.  Go ride your bicycle.  Be proud of that bmw.

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Mitchell & Ness is having a sale on all NY Jets merchandise if you want a real deal jersey that never gets traded or goes bad if you don't like the new uniforms. 

You mean like the one they just got rid of?  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nj meadowlands said:

Our stadium, headquarters, and half our fan base are literally all in NJ. Makes that large obnoxious text even dumber. 

It was neither large nor dumb. May I ask do you work for the Jets? If not whats with the "our" fan base? Oh i see you are one of those guys that says "we" when referring to the team as if you are actually part of the organization.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

You mean like the one they just got rid of?  LOL

The jerseys that Namath,Byrd,Lyons wore. You know part of our history.  No recent jerseys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

 

 

When people challenged me on why I reported you to site moderation yesterday, this is the reason why.  Because your personal attacks and agendas against several regular posters brings down the board and risks distracting the rest of us from some cordial and interesting conversation this morning into your particular brand of asinine junior high school bickering.

You are some nobody who contributes nothing to this forum besides harassment and negativity, so I don't give a rats ass about you or what you have to say,  And I have a strong feeling I speak for several posters in this regard.  Be smart.  Shut up.

SAR I

 

Trolling along with trolling tumbleweeds!!

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

The helmet is my favorite part of the new uni's. Less is more. People probably have said that about Nike's swoosh and Apple's logo. It's much more difficult to make something simple than to make it more illustrative. It actually takes more thought and skill. Not saying I love the logo, I don't. But only because I was told it was going to be completely new and not a "refresh." My hopes were set higher than they probably should have been.

I believe that's Mainly the reason why those fans, like me, are not too happy with it... but Imo I still that logo is Lame & Lacks Any Forethought or Imagination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

It was neither large nor dumb. May I ask do you work for the Jets? If not whats with the "our" fan base? Oh i see you are one of those guys that says "we" when referring to the team as if you are actually part of the organization.

Solid point, bro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

watching darnold, anderson, herndon and williamson on nflnetwork today.  darnold is always bland and diplomatic.  anderson should not speak.  herndon really represents the organization well and i hope he becomes one of the prominent TEs, he really is impressive.  

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jetsons said:

Why???  it's the Team 

Some fans are more about being a fashionista than they are about being a real fan. Don't waste your time. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

jets have been trapped in having the word 'jets' on the helmet since day 1 and they're not prepared to ditch it for an airplane i think there's a bunch here who thought that could happen.

Especially after being told by the Owner himself that it Will be Radically Different & Fresh... 🙄

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MasterChiefJets said:

I love that mockup of the logo in this pic. However, having the "JETS" fully taking up the helmet is still a win as throwback to the 80s logo. I only wish that fighter plain was on it. It would have worked great with the "Take Flight" PR.

Something akin to this concept must have been brought forward and then vetoed...shame as it would have been the cherry on top.

Does anyone actively like the huge football on the helmet now? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is what it is for now... Hopefully They have MUCH Success with the New Uni's... Bring on the DRAFT!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, teptep said:

Does anyone actively like the huge football on the helmet now? 

A BIG No here. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, teptep said:

Something akin to this concept must have been brought forward and then vetoed...shame as it would have been the cherry on top.

Does anyone actively like the huge football on the helmet now? 

No.  It's the worst part of the entire overhaul.  The white football looks terrible.  I like the rest of the uni well enough, but I'm still glad I got my rookie #14 uni last season.

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The jerseys that Namath,Byrd,Lyons wore. You know part of our history.  No recent jerseys. 

So more the players, not the jerseys.  OK, get what youre saying

But remember, someone like Darnold will be part of that history, so will Bell and others.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Ah, but it's not about "helmets".  It's about "uniforms". 

As a full and cohesive uniform, I put the Jets new threads up against any of those other 8 Nike's any day of the week.  I think we did very well.

SAR I

In my mind everything plays off and starts off the helmet, and or logo on the helmet color etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scott Dierking said:

I just found out we were getting new uniforms this year. Pretty cool.  Not  sure how they kept the news of new  unis under wraps  

Does this help the offensive line?

Yes. The green helmet apparently makes the players invisible so blocking and running should be outstanding. 

Every block will be blindside. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Yes. The green helmet apparently makes the players invisible so blocking and running should be outstanding. 

Every block will be blindside. 

That's now a 15 yard penalty so I hope not! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nj meadowlands said:

Our stadium, headquarters, and half our fan base are literally all in NJ. Makes that large obnoxious text even dumber. 

Especially if youre one of the few who dont understand the idea that we all live in the NY-Metro-tri state area and its always fallen under the umbrella of NY.

Funny, hearing the reviews of the intro production and the unis themselves havent heard any of the complaints voiced here.  Seems like they're loved, especially the helmet

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Especially if youre one of the few who dont understand the idea that we all live in the NY-Metro-tri state area and its always fallen under the umbrella of NY.

Funny, hearing the reviews of the intro production and the unis themselves havent heard any of the complaints voiced here.  Seems like they're loved, especially the helmet

 

Why don't people get that the Jets are not a New York State but a New York City team. 

People in south Jersey are Philadelphia fans. 

People in NYS should try out the Bills. More their speed. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

Another take on the logo: 

nmrgnt6j6dq21.jpg

Much better! I almost even like it now.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

Another take on the logo: 

nmrgnt6j6dq21.jpg

07bfh1yoyeq21.jpg.6abcbe5282cafcda64789c11d51516d0.jpg

This. And the Jet is always flying forward...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Solid point, bro.

Was hoping for something funny or insightful but hey if thats all you have........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slats said:

As someone who was never a fan of the 80s logo, I still have to say that this beats the hell out of that stupid football. 

of all the things they kept, the football was the worst.  if anything they could have curved the JETS on the helmet so that the word itself was shaped like a football on the top, maybe put something under the letters in the negative space that suggested a football but not something so simplistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Especially if youre one of the few who dont understand the idea that we all live in the NY-Metro-tri state area and its always fallen under the umbrella of NY.

Funny, hearing the reviews of the intro production and the unis themselves havent heard any of the complaints voiced here.  Seems like they're loved, especially the helmet

 

I likem .....you?

image.thumb.png.03eefd484ce519eaf56b1b2f5052ba03.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

“Stealth Black” would be a good nickname for Jamal because you never see him after that one TFL he gets in the first quarter and also he has the overall athleticism of a white dude. 

maybe someone should tell you.  Um..  er...  this whole Adams schtick is really old and boring. Besides the fact that it is outright stupid at this point in time.  You just might want to consider tabling it for a while at least.

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Was hoping for something funny or insightful but hey if thats all you have........

it's the only acceptable reaction to the stale and tired ol' "you shouldn't use the pronouns 'we', 'us', 'ours' when discussing your favorite teams, because you are not a member of the team" commentary.  Haven't seen that one in several years.  It was a lame response back then and it is a lame response now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...