Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

I watch the NFL.  The Jets have a fresh and unique green uniform in the NFL.  What also-ran leagues and kiddie schools wear is of no consequence.

If you don't like the uniform and the design process, that's fine, don't follow the Jets anymore.  We are #1 in the AFC in attendance every year since 2010 and last year we were #2 in the entire league.  We have more than enough fans.

SAR I

Woody, let the upstairs in for free, couldn't sell the PSL, that's BS.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

what why

Crowd involvement get peoples faces out of their I-phones and into the game win or lose Fireman Ed wakes up the crowd need to get the diehards back in that stadium and force out the opposing teams fans and corporate stiffs who can care less who wins or loses. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Crowd involvement get peoples faces out of their I-phones and into the game win or lose Fireman Ed wakes up the crowd need to get the diehards back in that stadium and force out the opposing teams fans and corporate stiffs who can care less who wins or loses. 

Go to an Eagle game, like night and day.

So serious question, so in 17 I got  the Men's Nike Joe Namath Green New York Jets Retired Player Game Jersey , love it. Really do/ Is this same style for the 99 dollar ones they are sellign now? I think its time to get the Darnold.

Or is there any news on the new ones coming out with the higher look? like stitched name number logo etc..

thumb.jpg

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Fireman Ed is an adult who makes a big dumb spectacle of himself in public while evidently mostly sober. And this person has fans, albeit goober-ass goofball fans like yourself. Fireman Ed makes us all look like dicks.

• Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Fireman Ed is an adult who makes a big dumb spectacle of himself in public while evidently mostly sober. And this person has fans, albeit goober-ass goofball fans like yourself. Fireman Ed makes us all look like dicks.

No he doesn't he gets fans faces out of their I-phones to cheer the team on. If  you don't like him don't support him. 

The crowd gets quiet and Fireman Ed got the crowd going and the players acknowledged they supported him.  

goober-ass goofball football fan LOL HOW U DOINNNNNNNNNNN do you pee standing up 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

So serious question, so in 17 I got  the Men's Nike Joe Namath Green New York Jets Retired Player Game Jersey , love it. Really do/ Is this same style for the 99 dollar ones they are sellign now? I think its time to get the Darnold.

thumb.jpg

How much did you pay in 17?IMG_0471.thumb.JPG.bd7a70dded5589ac8b8e109972f97caf.JPG

3 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

thumb.jpg

That jersey has screen printed numbers and name you can get the sewn on ones for a few more bucks. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Eagles fans are nasty drunks nothing to cheer about they win 1 Super Bowl and now they consider themselves an NFL elite team.

They were a an elite team, in an elite division, in an elite conference. Other than a few recent years, top wining team just couldn't win the big one.

fullsizeoutput_1f.thumb.jpeg.908a24eb80250c775f71744fe6abf62f.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

Right,Just spend the $, like 250-300 for real. Lasts a lifetime,  some of mine are 25 years old.

You get what you pay for. 

Only thing I cant see spending that kind of $$$$$ on any current player that hasn't won anything or accomplished anything who could be traded. 

I have authentics I know the deal. 

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

I just emailed Neil Glat thanking him for the new uniforms and asking him to make the Chant and all references to Fireman Ed a part of the old Jets branding that we just tossed in the garbage.  Fingers crossed.

SAR I

Neil Glat seems like you if you were actually successful 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

Woody, let the upstairs in for free, couldn't sell the PSL, that's BS.

That's going to change.  Once we get good again, PSL's will be instituted in the upper deck.  Take that to the bank.  I'm sure Christopher Johnson doesn't like sitting in MetLife P&L meetings with the Mara's and the Tich's and hearing how they're making more money.

SAR I

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You get what you pay for. 

Only thing I cant see spending that kind of $$$$$ on any current player that hasn't won anything or accomplished anything who could be traded. 

I have authentics I know the deal. 

You got 2 Joes.....and

IMG_0505.thumb.jpeg.9bfbe899ff2c23e6fdd6d6e3981ed709.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

Go to an Eagle game, like night and day.

Go to a Patriots game.  Quieter and more distracted than any NFL team you can imagine.

And all they do is win everything for the last 20 years.  Crowd noise is overrated.

SAR I

22 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

+1000

He may have represented the drunken burping farters in 1989 but today's crowd knows that alcoholism and public drunkenness is no laughing matter.  There's no chant when there's no booze and today's Jets fan is sober.

SAR I

• WTF? 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Actually I was adamant that I had my doubts.  That I liked the leaks.  I also said that bragging shouldn't be part of the equation if one persons guess was right and another's wrong.  Probably why I haven't stayed away since the reveal proved I guessed wrong.  

Its not hard or embarrassing to have been wrong.  Try it, start with the insinuation that I haven't been here because I was wrong

SmartSelect_20190404-162904_Google.jpg

50 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Eagles fans are nasty drunks nothing to cheer about they win 1 Super Bowl and now they consider themselves an NFL elite team.

This guy explains it all. 

@Apache 51  COME ON MAN that guy is a clown. 

#Invisalign

White trash people got scared when they went to the Philly/South Jersey suburbs...there is NO white trash like Philly trash.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Go to a Patriots game.  Quieter and more distracted than any NFL team you can imagine.

And all they do is win everything for the last 20 years.  Crowd noise is overrated.

SAR I

I have been to foxboro twice, 2000 and 2010 playoff game.  In 2000 they lost interest by the end of the first qtr.  In the 2010 playoff game it may have been the best crowd I have ever seen.  The fans stood and were loud the entire game- at least until we put it away.

• Upvote 3