Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

1 hour ago, Apache 51 said:

Woody, let the upstairs in for free, couldn't sell the PSL, that's BS.

Not sure what you're trying to say.  We were near the top attendance wise before MetLife.  Decision to not put PSLs on the uppers was made before a seat was sold at Met Life.  Attendance for games is still near the top of the league.  

Attendance hasn't been a problem for games. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

So serious question, so in 17 I got  the Men's Nike Joe Namath Green New York Jets Retired Player Game Jersey , love it. Really do/ Is this same style for the 99 dollar ones they are sellign now? I think its time to get the Darnold.

Or is there any news on the new ones coming out with the higher look? like stitched name number logo etc..

thumb.jpg

Got one mine in Mitchell & Ness Throwback, awsome

7220_207_68jnama_1_l.jpg

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Not sure what you're trying to say.  We were near the top attendance wise before MetLife.  Decision to not put PSLs on the uppers was made before a seat was sold at Met Life.  Attendance for games is still near the top of the league.  

Attendance hasn't been a problem for games. 

Its the la ti da, xtra 20k, 1 gamers that aren't there for football.

Giants had a 35 year waiting list, at least upper deck pays 1k per seat, not free.

16 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Good luck getting me to believe SAR has traveled to Foxboro for a Jets game. He has a hard enough time resisting the urge to sell his tickets to opposing fans, so as to spare his 1995 BMW the arduous trip down Route 17 from Carlstadt. 

I went to FB in 1998. Crowd was Meh. I got more sh*t (mostly good natured) from Skins fans at RFK in '96.

The Pats* "fan base" has only existed for about 18 years. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

So what's everyone's favorite combo?

As much as it kind of pains me to say I think the Black ones are the best overall set. (never use green or white pants with it)]

The green top and white pants are growing on me. All white is never a bad option.

The pickle pants combos are my least favorite. The white one is okay but I think the all green look is gonna take a LOT of getting used to. That's never been a combo like it in the past for the Jets; green helmet, green top, green bottom. Lotta green.

1 hour ago, Apache 51 said:

Its the la ti da, xtra 20k, 1 gamers that aren't there for football.

Giants had a 35 year waiting list, at least upper deck pays 1k per seat, not free.

What does this have to do with attendance?  Here's used to have a long waiting list before PSLs too.  Guys next to me waited almost 10 years for seats.  Close to what Giants fans I know waited. PSLs changed all of that.

3 hours ago, Apache 51 said:

How much did you pay in 17?IMG_0471.thumb.JPG.bd7a70dded5589ac8b8e109972f97caf.JPG

I want to say like 100 but can't remember. This time I want to buy the the higher end one. But I love that Namath jersey. It's was game day so not the cheapest I don't think but the same as what is being sold now.

The better one as far as I can tell have no been released.

3 hours ago, Apache 51 said:

How much did you pay in 17?IMG_0471.thumb.JPG.bd7a70dded5589ac8b8e109972f97caf.JPG

I want to say like 100 but can't remember. This time I want to buy the the higher end one. But I love that Namath jersey. It's was game day so not the cheapest I don't think but the same as what is being sold now.

The better one as far as I can tell have no been released.

The uniforms look good. The helmet is good but they should've went with the 80s logo.

The best thing about this entire release is how hard they are pushing the 'New York' piece. Maybe, when the opportunity comes to opt out in the next couple of years, the Johnsons will admit the colossal mistake that was Metlife Stadium and move the team out of New Jersey. Put the team back in Long Island/Queens - the heart and soul of the Jets fanbase.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

+1000

He may have represented the drunken burping farters in 1989 but today's crowd knows that alcoholism and public drunkenness is no laughing matter.  There's no chant when there's no booze and today's Jets fan is sober.

SAR I

https://deadspin.com/dear-fireman-ed-f-u-c-k-off-off-off-5963209?_gl=1*jzxoar*_ga*YW1wLWl5ZFZUR2hEU0p3OFE4Zks2dmlKV0EyZ0xfc2FNeXNHNlp0aDlSbS15b3RyYS03cUlnSURESHBUcXdkWTZwaDk.

• Sympathy 1

14 hours ago, SAR I said:

Go to a Patriots game.  Quieter and more distracted than any NFL team you can imagine.

And all they do is win everything for the last 20 years.  Crowd noise is overrated.

SAR I

That's because of winning so much, fans don't feel the need to woo their team to victory. It's an Opera with Brady. Eagle games have a  atmosphere of hostility, amped and dangerous. Songs are GnR, Saliva, ACDC loud fun atmosphere. Jets had Neil Diamond and Everybody clap your hands a boring sleepy atmosphere no fun.