Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

28 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

You're comparing a crowd at an NFL training camp to a single sporting goods store event? Of course, makes perfect sense!!!

No, just the number of people who show up for an autograph.  In high school, I had a friend who would travel long distances for rock band autograph sessions.  I went to a few, and those too had lines, thousands of people long.  People would camp out over night and the majority would never even make it to meet the band.  200 just seemed low for an nfl qb, but if it was publicized that only a few hundred would get it, that makes a little more sense.

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

White on white in that style was something to see. Never cared for green jerseys. Honestly the more we can deemphasize green, the better. It’s an accent color at best.

Part if me hoped they’d find a better way to use it, like Oregon. Is what it is, I basically buy grey and black versions of our gear. The green looks ridiculous on everyday clothes, similar to Mets blue. Child-like colors. 

Yep, all the Jets and Caps hats I but are the grey versions . 

1 hour ago, Butterfield said:

Is it just me, or does that sound like a very small turnout for a meet and greet/autograph seasion with an nfl qb?  When I used to travel to training camps as a kid, there were far more people waiting for autographs than that.  

Take notice to the type of person that posts an autograph signing after the fact, when all along I have made the entire JetNation community aware of any and all autograph signings I have ever known of free or not. 

Says a lot about the person who is all for himself and about himself. 

Glad I put him on IGNORE. 

There must be 200 people lined up here at Modell’s in Paramus to buy a new Jets jersey and meet Sam Darnold for an autograph.  Nice turnout.
SAR I

I saw your post a couple of days ago on this but figured you would have needed tickets ahead of time so I didn’t go. My Modell’s/ Dicks have no jerseys at all! And don’t see them coming in for “months”. Ordered mine from Fanatics and it shows being delivered by 5/28?!?!? Ridiculous!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

I figured you wore wife's panties from the day we first met here, I also figured your nuts were in her purse. :D :Banane43:

You tell me a safer place to keep them, and I’ll tell you they’re too big to fit in your mouth.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You tell me a safer place to keep them, and I’ll tell you they’re too big to fit in your mouth.

I really doubt that because I have big mouth but besides that only in your dreams would it ever happen. 

Really dude you worry me. 

Image result for ape gifs

• WTF? 2

2 hours ago, Legend Killa7 said:

I saw your post a couple of days ago on this but figured you would have needed tickets ahead of time so I didn’t go. My Modell’s/ Dicks have no jerseys at all! And don’t see them coming in for “months”. Ordered mine from Fanatics and it shows being delivered by 5/28?!?!? Ridiculous!

Ordered mine as soon as they were available on NFL.com and they are “guaranteed” to ship by April 25.

3 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Just watching Good Morning Football and of course they showed the Jets new unis plus edited out the terrible MC’ing and just showed the guys in stage - Nate Burleson and Schrager love them and I have to now admit that they've REALLY grown on me.

Anybody else  starting to like them more too? 

They're really badass- I'm even liking the helmets now, logos meh but the color is cool and I like all 3 uniforms now

The whole package is sick. Nicely done 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Just watching Good Morning Football and of course they showed the Jets new unis plus edited out the terrible MC’ing and just showed the guys in stage - Nate Burleson and Schrager love them and I have to now admit that they've REALLY grown on me.

Anybody else  starting to like them more too? 

They're really badass- I'm even liking the helmets now, logos meh but the color is cool and I like all 3 uniforms now

I couldn’t make up my mind which one to buy.  Ordered a green #33.  As soon as I ordered it, I started wishing I had ordered the black.  Probably gonna have to get all three by XMas.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Legend Killa7 said:

21-BA2-A7-E-9-A5-A-470-F-ADC1-EAA0719208

310-AC7-BE-124-C-4-DE1-8-FC9-D433-E3147-

FWIW they were all the cheap versions with the iron-on numbers and letters, I doubt any adult would want one. Fine for my youngest, though.  Grey Sharpie was a nice touch, nice and subtle.

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

Congratulations, Jets. You are the only team to have the name of your team...as your logo.

Genius, I tell ya. Actually it's the football that kills me.

We are the Jets and we play with this object here underneath the writing that tells you our name. In case you were confused.

I'm surprised they didn't just spell out THE JETS with an exclamation point to boot.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Between this and the CTE it's hard to even watch games I don't have action on. Football is just content to sell ads. A steady supply of sh*t to make fun of. If you love it you're a weirdo.

What do you like?

25 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Congratulations, Jets. You are the only team to have the name of your team...as your logo.

Genius, I tell ya. Actually it's the football that kills me.

We are the Jets and we play with this object here underneath the writing that tells you our name. In case you were confused.

I'm surprised they didn't just spell out THE JETS with an exclamation point to boot.

3-E4-F8-CDF-B958-4858-B053-198-BF5601-EB

Just gorgeous. 

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Cartoon Footballs are way more "Badass". 

B1-E96-FE3-E131-4-C87-9-FC3-51-C9-E9-B48

The football has been in our logo for 55 years.  Funny, I don't recall a single complaint about it in all that time. 

The helmet reads "Jets Football".  What a horrific crime.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1