Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

3 minutes ago, slats said:

Screen shot from One Jets Drive... 

B0E2B576-41D0-4ABB-905C-52E74542AE83.png

B074E7F0-8623-45C3-B00A-F0847352ED54.png

Salute to Service gear I posted something similar earlier in the week. No way the NY Jets go camo uniforms for an entire season. 

I do like the black QB practice jerseys with the green numbers. 

This would work for me. 

Image result for black ny jets helmet

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Image result for new york jets black uniforms

I doubt they go with black.   Not a fan of that anyway, they tried the black accents a while back and it didn’t look good.  Like others have said, I expect some gray with green accents.  Oregon has some cool grays with their green.  Looked really good.  

2 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

I doubt they go with black.   Not a fan of that anyway, they tried the black accents a while back and it didn’t look good.  Like others have said, I expect some gray with green accents.  Oregon has some cool grays with their green.  Looked really good.  

Agree black is hot in the sun too. 

Good thing I have an abundant supply of current NY Jets merchandise small warehouse so I won't be buying into the futuristic Jetsons look and adding to the Johnson brothers bank accounts. 

2 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Black practice jerseys all of a sudden this season can’t be for no reason. I’d be shocked at this point if one variant wasn’t a black uni. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Rest assured that $150 blanket in the Jets store at the stadium will go up to $175. 

The one you can get at Marshall's or T.J.Maxx for $35?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jetster said:

Wasn't the Green because of Leon Hess & his logos were green & white? Anyone who thinks we have the best uniforms in the league is crazy. The 80s one sucked too. Perfect tiiming with Sam to move on, Jets need a youth movement with their fans, 13 million people in the NY, NJ area you make this change along with the Coaches and you go boldly forward. Hell, I'm going on 59 & can see this team needs new branding & new fans. 

If you change the look & hit on the right coach, Darnold grows with the team & they start scoring points, Jets are a fitting name & the headlines are eye catchers. Jets flying to new heights ect. It's a twitter, social media world & the only thing anyone thinks about seeing the current Jets is LOSERS.

this

5 hours ago, slats said:

No, it's because Sonny Werblin's birthday was St. Patrick's Day. Seriously. 

and this

5 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Salute to Service gear I posted something similar earlier in the week. No way the NY Jets go camo uniforms for an entire season. 

This would work for me. 

That IS one sharp helmet.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

I don’t like the black and green unis but this helmet looks nice. I think the Jets should focus on a new logo and a better shade of green than what they currently have. Update the style of the unis but please make sure all greens are the same. The current jersey has 3 different shades.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I like some of these designs, but I don't think they are going to have the same logo. 

Even though I like the current uniform, lets face it, it is associated with ineptitude.  Even if the new uniform isn't great if they start winning it will be associated with success.  Look no further than New England, their old uniform was great, the ones in the current era are not nearly as good.  However, coinciding with the uniform changed, they changed management and began to win, thus it is a winner's image.

Reports from an insider that “Jets fans will like the design” and it is definitely going to be different.

check twitter for more info.

all of these designs that are derivative - scratch them all 

19 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

This would work for me. 

I like the helmet👍

• Like 1

22 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Homer? 

Dude go away this is a football team on the field to play football this isn't a fashion show. 

Do you see the Green Bay packers messing with tradition or a good thing. 

Do the Giants have pictures of Giants on their uniforms? 

Sorry the uniforms don't go with your Bruno Maglis or your Bergdorf Goodman winter coat. 

Yes, you are obviously a homer dinosaur.  By the way, neither of those are good uniforms either.  

• Thumb Down 2

22 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Exactly great post Bears,Colts,Packers the uniform does not make the football player or the football team. 

This is another money making ploy by the Johnson's to sell merchandise. 

Your defensiveness tells a different story.  

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Butterfield said:

Yes, you are obviously a homer dinosaur.  By the way, neither of those are good uniforms either.  

1 hour ago, Butterfield said:

Your defensiveness tells a different story.  

IP check obviously a previous member who wasn't a fan of me or the Jets just here to argue. 

Easy fix. 

Goodbye 

You've chosen to ignore content by Butterfield.

• Thumb Down 1

21 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

IP check obviously a previous member who wasn't a fan of me or the Jets just here to argue. 

Easy fix. 

Goodbye 

You've chosen to ignore content by Butterfield.

Lol.  No, not at all.  Im a jets fan, just not one stuck in 1969.  Someone can disagree with you, and not have a prior agenda.  

10 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Lol.  No, not at all.  Im a jets fan, just not one stuck in 1969.  Someone can disagree with you, and not have a prior agenda.  

Listen up Butterfield im far from stuck in 1969 though its been 50 years since 1969 when this team won a Super Bowl.

I been here ever since as a season ticket holder for over 20 years  and a diehard fan supporting my team week after week loss after loss. 

You come in here about a uniform thread and call me a homer because of my opinions initially and then a homer dinosaur?  

You have the issues dude/dudette. 

Disagree yes, name call and making it personal not ok by me. 

joewilly12 

How about this uniform 

Image result for jets bills pics

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

I can only assume it will be this

happy-poop-costume.jpg

Dude. How did you find Todd Bowles sideline gear! 

2 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

The flags given out at the home opener and also the towels at the Bills game were both a lime green.  I hope that’s not the new color.  Yuck. 

If I were to guess, I'd think the lighter shade of green would be an additional color rather than the only green. Like how the Titans use two shades of blue. 

• Upvote 1

On November 10, 2018 at 9:35 AM, joewilly12 said:

This would work for me. 

On November 10, 2018 at 2:46 PM, Thai Jet said:

That IS one sharp helmet.

Give me a hankering for Junior Mints. Which will also probably become an official sponsor of the NY Jets once that design goes public. 

junior-mints-theater-size-12ct-coming-so

XG_XGEN501_F_2017JulyCollection.jpg

• Upvote 1

sImage result for jets new uniformsStill Feel like we're going to get these but in lime or kelly Green, maybe reverse the colors in the helmet

• Upvote 1

I like this uni, but the bottom helmet...  Never liked the 80's green helmet, but the logo on the 80's helmet looks rather good on the white helmet...

On 11/10/2018 at 4:48 PM, joewilly12 said:

Image result for ny jets concept uniforms

1 hour ago, Grandy said:

sImage result for jets new uniformsStill Feel like we're going to get these but in lime or kelly Green, maybe reverse the colors in the helmet

On 11/10/2018 at 8:54 AM, Butterfield said:

Only a homer would think the jets have the best uniforms in the league.  It doesn’t even make sense for a team named the jets to have green and white as colors.  Other than the word “jets” on the helmets, what elements of the uniform represents the team name?

Other than a "G", what says GreenBay?  What says Giants?  What says Titans, Seahawks, Patriots, Dolphins, etc, etc, etc? Pointless if you need ridiculously obvious reminders of the team on the field.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Other than a "G", what says GreenBay?  What says Giants?  What says Titans, Seahawks, Patriots, Dolphins, etc, etc, etc? Pointless if you need ridiculously obvious reminders of the team on the field.

The titans have mythological items (references to swords, etc), the patriots have a representation of a patriot and a flag and are mostly red, white and blue.  The dolphins have a dolphin.  The seahawks have a seahawk.  The giants and packers logos suck too.  

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Grandy said:

That’s Hideous 🤮

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1