Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

On 4/11/2019 at 12:58 PM, teptep said:

Just got my new Jets merch, and I'm loving it! It's even got the smallest touch of "Stealth Black" mixed in.  Also like that it's made right here in the USA.

j_jacket.jpg

If they did this in the Jets font it would be close to universally loved. 

Maybe next time. At least they got rid of the oval on the helmet.

Next time lose the football and add the jet.  

I have one as well.  At work now, but if he doesn't post anything, I'll see if I can tonight.  it is a strange feel, as he says:  I have purchased many jerseys through the years, but this does not "feel" like a jersey.  not a mesh feel, but almost like a cotton?  very soft, very comfortable, but just....different.  not sure how I feel about it yet.  but the detail is VERY nice!  the stiching, the vibrant green coloring (which was my concern), even the NFL logo kind of "pops" out!  

Here are some pics.IMG_0360.JPGIMG_0362.JPGIMG_0364.JPG
  • Upvote 4

10 hours ago, NYs Stepchild said:

If they did this in the Jets font it would be close to universally loved. 

Maybe next time. At least they got rid of the oval on the helmet.

Next time lose the football and add the jet.  

Yes. The 80's wordmark is far superior to what they decided to put on the new helmet (as much as I like the return to the green helmet).  A few mock-ups were posted here from reddit after the new unis were released with this concept - new Jets text with jet. It looked really sharp.  Too bad. Not happening.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Larz said:

So I made the homescreen on my phone this pic 

Its helping 

4D5FB951-04B9-4EF9-BAFA-ED82A0525D8E.jpeg

Gotta say the logo has grown on me but the helmet is just f*cking gorgeous. 

And I loved the white helmets but hot dang that color and finish is beautiful. 

Well done, Jets. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Well done, Jets. 

The green is nice but I absolutely prefer a white helmet.  I wish the one we have at least had a white stripe down the center.  Also the black jerseys with the dark shade of green don't have much contrast.  And the idiotic shoulder stripe was unforgivable.  

37 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The green is nice but I absolutely prefer a white helmet.  I wish the one we have at least had a white stripe down the center.  Also the black jerseys with the dark shade of green don't have much contrast.  And the idiotic shoulder stripe was unforgivable.  

If the stupid shoulder stripe was instead the current shoulder patch with the alternate green/white numerals it would have been a home run. 

5 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Well done, Jets. 

I like you, Peace Frog. 

SAR I

My nephews, 15 & 20, are Jets fans. I asked them what they thought about the new uniforms and they said they loved them. The younger one looking forward to buying an Adams in the black. This is the Jets target audience.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, slats said:

My nephews, 15 & 20, are Jets fans. I asked them what they thought about the new uniforms and they said they loved them. The younger one looking forward to buying an Adams in the black. This is the Jets target audience.  

Yup.  My 17 year old son loves the new uniforms, especially the black ones, and wants a Darnold and Bell.  

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Jets shop has limited green and black Adams jerseys. They added green Darnold limited too.

https://www.jetsshop.com/new-york-jets/t-25936055+z-9333260-3083982614?pageSize=72&sortOption=NewestArrivals

It’s on Fanatics too. Don’t forget to use the link that is pinned in the forums that @Maxman provided. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Lids.com has black Limited Joe Namath jersey.  How do sites have different inventory iike this?  

I would get a green limited Namath when it become savable on fanatics and use the JN link.

I know, Lids also has 15% off and free shipping to any location for pickup.

I'm just waiting for the black Bell limited now.