Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

jelite.jpg&key=6d0f3c7222fa4847b925e811eaa6c313442dd1906e56f171f6043693c46a2541

The new Elite Jets jersey has dropped.  Stealth Black only for now which suits me just fine as I wanted and ordered a #33.  Supposed to ship on or about June 7.

SAR I

Great! Anyone know how these fit? Big, small? True to size? All my clothes are XL but according to their size chart, I’d be a Large. I can’t remember the last time I wore a large in anything! Thanks.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

Great! Anyone know how these fit? Big, small? True to size? All my clothes are XL but according to their size chart, I’d be a Large. I can’t remember the last time I wore a large in anything! Thanks.

To be certain I'd go to a local Modell's or Dick's and try on a Nike jersey of any quality, the sizing will be very close to what the Elite's will be.  Other option is to order the XL and L and return the one that doesn't fit as well.

SAR I

54 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

$350, jeez, what a joke. 

They are authentic's just cut with shorter sleeves and tighter side seams so they fit fans better.  If you don't want the real thing Nike makes 3 or 4 different qualities below that.

I bought a Chad Pennington authentic in 2000, a Bart Scott authentic in 2009, and am awaiting my Jamal Adams authentic in 2019.  Ten years without discoloring, ripping, or fading makes $350 quite affordable.  High quality costs more but lasts far longer.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

23 minutes ago, SAR I said:

They are authentic's just cut with shorter sleeves and tighter side seams so they fit fans better.  If you don't want the real thing Nike makes 3 or 4 different qualities below that.

I bought a Chad Pennington authentic in 2000, a Bart Scott authentic in 2009, and am awaiting my Jamal Adams authentic in 2019.  Ten years without discoloring, ripping, or fading makes $350 quite affordable.  High quality costs more but lasts far longer.

SAR I

The fact is its just a cheap knit shirt. Its not remotely  worth $350. I got a Nike - game, Decker jersey of last year's  style for $35, in  April. 

That's almost too much, too lol.. but at least it's  not the next option, a knock off. But they are getting better at those  as well.

I've got those  over priced cheap cotton,nylon ? Replica jerseys from 10 and more years ago that still look good. Granted, I only wear them around the house a few times a year and don't' do work outs or yard work in them lol. They're like delicate hankies 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

On 5/28/2019 at 7:19 PM, SAR I said:

elitss.jpg

All 3 Elite jersey's have now dropped, the Spotlight White and Gotham Green joining Stealth Black as available for shipping mid-June.

SAR I

My elite stealth black Darnold jersey just delivered.  Now THAT is a jersey!!  it's a LOT of $$$, but hoping Darnold makes it worth it for me!!

• Upvote 1

On 5/28/2019 at 7:19 PM, SAR I said:

elitss.jpg

All 3 Elite jersey's have now dropped, the Spotlight White and Gotham Green joining Stealth Black as available for shipping mid-June.

SAR I

Does that material breathe, looks like no mesh? Itchy and hot? Like my authentic Devils sweater material?

Does that material breathe, looks like no mesh? Itchy and hot? Like my authentic Devils sweater material?

Def NOT like authentic hockey sweater. I have authentic rangers jersey and not same.

I’ll tell you this: it is currently 78 degrees outside by me, and I’m very comfortable wearing it right now! Breathes nicely, NOT itchy at all.

It’s weird because I got the limited jersey when it came out (in white) and mentioned elsewhere in this thread that it just “felt weird”. It’s almost like a cotton. Now that jersey I would not wear on a hot night like this.

Things I have noticed between the two other than mentioned here: limited has name, number (front, back and arms) all stitched. The elite has EVERYTHING stitched: all from limited, plus “New York”, stripe/swoosh on back/arms, and Nike swooshes on sleeves. Arms are like elastic-form fit. Very comfortable and looks nicer. Limited just kind of “hangs”. IMO with the new design on the arms (the single stripe/swoosh thing they got going on) it just looks better on the elite with the different sleeves.

As SAR stated, the fits are very similar.

I was SLIGHTLY disappointed with the limited. Like I said it just didn’t feel like a jersey. Just feels like you’re wearing a soft, warm shirt. Now of course football is in Fall/Winter, so unless you’re a lunatic like me, and wear it when it’s 80 degrees outside, it doesn’t matter! But the elite just FEELS like a jersey. My last authentic was the Sanchez one that I bought back in 2011. I think that was Reebok? That had a lot of mesh; this has none.

I knew I wanted to wait to get the black in elite, so got the white limited. I was a little concerned about the green on the white jerseys. When I saw that horrible reveal the Jets did, I thought the green looked awesome on the white jerseys, but when I looked online, the green looked more like a hunter green, like what our uniforms had been last year. So I was very happy when the green on my limited matched the reveal. If I had it to do over again, I would have waited to get elite white as well. Someone else here mentioned returning his limited jerseys. Not sure how I can do that since I got it online and have been wearing it! Haha

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Legend Killa7 said:

Def NOT like authentic hockey sweater. I have authentic rangers jersey and not same.

I’ll tell you this: it is currently 78 degrees outside by me, and I’m very comfortable wearing it right now! Breathes nicely, NOT itchy at all.

It’s weird because I got the limited jersey when it came out (in white) and mentioned elsewhere in this thread that it just “felt weird”. It’s almost like a cotton. Now that jersey I would not wear on a hot night like this.

Things I have noticed between the two other than mentioned here: limited has name, number (front, back and arms) all stitched. The elite has EVERYTHING stitched: all from limited, plus “New York”, stripe/swoosh on back/arms, and Nike swooshes on sleeves. Arms are like elastic-form fit. Very comfortable and looks nicer. Limited just kind of “hangs”. IMO with the new design on the arms (the single stripe/swoosh thing they got going on) it just looks better on the elite with the different sleeves.

As SAR stated, the fits are very similar.

I was SLIGHTLY disappointed with the limited. Like I said it just didn’t feel like a jersey. Just feels like you’re wearing a soft, warm shirt. Now of course football is in Fall/Winter, so unless you’re a lunatic like me, and wear it when it’s 80 degrees outside, it doesn’t matter! But the elite just FEELS like a jersey. My last authentic was the Sanchez one that I bought back in 2011. I think that was Reebok? That had a lot of mesh; this has none.

I knew I wanted to wait to get the black in elite, so got the white limited. I was a little concerned about the green on the white jerseys. When I saw that horrible reveal the Jets did, I thought the green looked awesome on the white jerseys, but when I looked online, the green looked more like a hunter green, like what our uniforms had been last year. So I was very happy when the green on my limited matched the reveal. If I had it to do over again, I would have waited to get elite white as well. Someone else here mentioned returning his limited jerseys. Not sure how I can do that since I got it online and have been wearing it! Haha

The limited numbers are single stiched and the elites are are double stitched.

I did my returns online, they emailed me a shipping label to send the jerseys back.

They give you 365 days from the day it shipped to return, I never wore them and kept the tags.

• Sympathy 1

The limited numbers are single stiched and the elites are are double stitched.
I did my returns online, they emailed me a shipping label to send the jerseys back.
They give you 365 days from the day it shipped to return, I never wore them and kept the tags.

Ahhh I see now with the stitching. Wow- never would have noticed. Smart move keeping the tags. Unfortunately, I’m not that smart! LOL

5 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

I honestly think the new unis look best with matching pants. All black, all green, all white. When they mix the colors and the wedge on the jersey does not match the wedge on the pants, they do not look as good, IMO.

So you admit you like men in uniform.