Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

What color shorts will you all be wearing?  

Green jersey ______________ shorts. 

Black jersey_______________ shorts. 

White jersey_______________shorts. 

green with black

black with black

white with green

on a side note:  HATE when the Jets do the green with green unis.  look like friggin' shrek out there.  that is a combo that just has to go away.

48 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

green with black

black with black

white with green

on a side note:  HATE when the Jets do the green with green unis.  look like friggin' shrek out there.  that is a combo that just has to go away.

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Khaki

Khaki

Khaki

Glad to see no one wearing  Jorts = Jean shorts. 

53 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

Agreed. I assumed when they got new unis the "all pickle" look would be gone but they were rocking green on green at the uni unveil. Hideous.

I'm actually nervous that they're advertising a "green out" for the home opener against the Bills because usually that's when they go full pickle. They couldn't be that dumb, could they? To not wear the classic green on white for the first game?

1 minute ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Agreed. I assumed when they got new unis the "all pickle" look would be gone but they were rocking green on green at the uni unveil. Hideous.

I'm actually nervous that they're advertising a "green out" for the home opener against the Bills because usually that's when they go full pickle. They couldn't be that dumb, could they? To not wear the classic green on white for the first game?

I touched on this in another post elsewhere but before last year it was like the Jets always wore white for the first few home games (it's hot out, I get it), but last year they did wear the classic green/white.  was it because it was Darnold's first ever home game?  who knows.  but yeah if they start with the pickle, I will not be happy.  hopefully, it will just be because they are giving away the green flags like last year.

dghkg.jpg

The Elite jerseys have very (I mean very) short sleeves, and they bunch-up due to elastic at the end.  For those of us not built like Hercules with broad shoulders this can look a bit awkward as fan gear, almost looks like a t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up a few inches.

Question:  Anyone know of a shirt to wear with 3/4 sleeves that's close to Gotham Green that one can wear under the jersey so it looks better?

SAR I

31 minutes ago, SAR I said:

dghkg.jpg

The Elite jerseys have very (I mean very) short sleeves, and they bunch-up due to elastic at the end.  For those of us not built like Hercules with broad shoulders this can look a bit awkward as fan gear, almost looks like a t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up a few inches.

Question:  Anyone know of a shirt to wear with 3/4 sleeves that's close to Gotham Green that one can wear under the jersey so it looks better?

SAR I

Vapor Limited.

37 minutes ago, SAR I said:

dghkg.jpg

SAR I

Like a player. I prefer short sleeve.

5 hours ago, SAR I said:

dghkg.jpg

SAR I

Yeah check out this company on Amazon called How About You Do Some ******* Pushups Old Man.

loving the green uniforms.. I wish the Jets would release a uniform schedule.  I know they're doing a white out game and a "stealth" game I'm assuming will be black.. but I'd like to visit a Jets home game with the green uniforms... grr... anyway great photos. Uniforms look great. ?