Jump to content

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's my new avatar. It should help you identify who I am, plus I think it's really modern and badass.

Helmets are white, just like SAR said. 

I was going to ban you for daring us, but instead I will just ask you to walk away. Also, @SAR I - stop reporting posts. You can try to play innocent all you want but you provoke people and at so

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

I just think it needs freshining up is all.  I don't hate boring.  But what we have now is just, I don't know, over the top in the boring department.  I like the idea of incorporating a plane in some sort of way, even if they kept the logo simple or boring.  I found this months ago and felt that it was a perfect blend of old and new, and freshened up something so old and stale:

79bb8562945691.5aa095a085d3c.png.7108ffc2bb94024795027ddecd52ef79.png5aa0dc94c3578_Screenshot_20180308-0145502.thumb.png.9d6fcf630e9d97c5c4b3418a2dd4becd.png

Fighter looks old 90s technology stealth...need an upgrade to a more sleek design.  

Image result for b-21

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Root for them.  Personally, I'm ready for something new.  

No lifelong diehard NY Jets fan. 

E-bay will keep me in the Jets gear I need and like. 

Im ready for a new HC and ready for our franchise QB to dominate the NFL i'm also ready for a few Super Bowl wins. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No lifelong diehard NY Jets fan. 

E-bay will keep me in the Jets gear I need and like. 

Im ready for a new HC and ready for our franchise QB to dominate the NFL i'm also ready for a few Super Bowl wins. 

Fine.  The "Same ole Jets" need an upgraded stealth image with the colors debatable.  Personally, I like camo grey with green...but whatever upgrades the current uniforms and helmets.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Fine.  The "Same ole Jets" need an upgraded stealth image with the colors debatable.  Personally, I like camo grey with green...but whatever upgrades the current uniforms and helmets.

Winning is the change i'm looking for not spending money on new merchandise and padding the Johnson bothers bank accounts. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Winning is the change i'm looking for not spending money on new merchandise and padding the Johnson bothers bank accounts. 

We're all screwed padding the bank account of J&J...I just rather have a design logo that I enjoy watching and wearing...don't worry, with my luck they'll stay close to the original.  Why ruin a good thing?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Be_a_Jet said:

This was found on twitter through a Jets fanpage handle. This could very easily be BS as it is from reddit but the description sort of matches what I thought they would do, except for logo being symbol (Jet) rather than spelled out Jets logo. 

 

Let the whining begin! 

 

IMG_8918.JPG.png

IMG_8919.JPG.png

Wish someone would start a uniform thread on this board.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mogglez said:

I just think it needs freshining up is all.  I don't hate boring.  But what we have now is just, I don't know, over the top in the boring department.  I like the idea of incorporating a plane in some sort of way, even if they kept the logo simple or boring.  I found this months ago and felt that it was a perfect blend of old and new, and freshened up something so old and stale:

79bb8562945691.5aa095a085d3c.png.7108ffc2bb94024795027ddecd52ef79.png5aa0dc94c3578_Screenshot_20180308-0145502.thumb.png.9d6fcf630e9d97c5c4b3418a2dd4becd.png

May be in the minority, but I like this logo...

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mogglez said:

I genuinely wouldn't hate any of what is being described, but it just sounds to me like someone looked at the practice jerseys, the concepts that have floated around, the color green featured in the video with Jamal the other day, and said: "F*ck it, let's make something up that sounds logical for karma points on Reddit."

In fact, the alternate uniform, literally, matches the description of this idea I had in a conversation with someone on Twitter the other day, just adding in the idea of a Jet Plane logo:

Screenshot_20181228-183334.thumb.png.804012860ee2f3105234c98926617a23.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=39cf8ad10baac159Screenshot_20181228-183344.thumb.png.b1e6d10cb94ffc22441341ae2000b587.png

Personally, I think it would look absolutely awesome, but I'm not gonna definitively react to anything unofficial when it comes to this subject.

I was completely against Black + our traditional green together. However, this colored green and black looks sick. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Larz said:

I post fighter jet stuff all the time but the team was named after commercial jets 

I really don't want new unis 

 

The team was named for the goddamned 707s, DC-9s and BOAC VC-8s that inhabited the skies above Shea Stadium in 1964. LOL. About as cutting edge as a Todd Bowles Offense. 

 

Its time to get some modern, high speed, low drag, sophisticated Air Power representing the Sam Darnold Era Jets.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mogglez said:

We're, literally, named after Jet planes.

A boring oval with "NY" and the italicized spelling of our team name is just that.  Boring.

100%, the oval is dumb. It's like advertising this team doesn't know the shape of a football.

I think most are just used to it, and they mostly just don't want to see something trying-too-hard from overthinking like Tampa or Tennessee, let alone any of the Underoos-looking uniforms some teams have rolled out.

I get some fans having an aversion to anything to do with the pre-1998 era, but I always liked the wing logo.

Having an opinion aside, truthfully of all the things Jets to be upset about this doesn't register very highly for me on the importance scale. If they win a SB, I'd be happy even if the logo on either side of the helmet could be a glossy cross-section photo of a lower intestine, filled with fecal matter, ending at an anal sphincter around the ear-hole. There isn't much consolation in having a "classic" uniform while suffering through annual 5-win seasons.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Matt39 said:

What's wrong with a boring and plain logo? The interlocked NY I guess would be boring, but it's classic.

28 Championships will do that for almost anything. And Baseball has a fanaticism and fetish for "The Glorious Past". LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Fighter Jets on the helmet is going to look stupid we are not in the CFL or the XFL or in the military. 

Hippy.

 

Fighter Jets are Badass, fast, sophisticated, powerful, curttng edge technology that dominate the air. Kind of like how we want the Sam Darnold Era of Jets Football to be. Its a f*cking perfect logo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Hippy.

 

Fighter Jets are Badass, fast, sophisticated, powerful, curttng edge technology that dominate the air. Kind of like how we want the Sam Darnold Era of Jets Football to be. Its a f*cking perfect logo.

Either that or a cartoon commercial jet with passenger window holes down the side of the fuselage.

Here, I found one; something like this:  

museum-shop.png 

About time we got back to our roots. I mean are we NY Jets or are we the NY Green Ovals, amirite?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

if they had something dope they should have shown it when they announced it to quash different theories that inevitably led to disillusionment. if the rebranding ploy fails, darn old will bust, and the franchise will be over. the end. forever.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Either that or a cartoon commercial jet with passenger window holes down the side of the fuselage.

Here, I found one; something like this:  

museum-shop.png 

About time we got back to our roots. I mean are we NY Jets or are we the NY Green Ovals, amirite?

I made this point earlier, but not as funny. When they changed the name to the JETS it was for the "Jet Age!" and all of the marvelously technologically advanced aircraft flying over Shea. Such exciting aircraft like the 707, DC-9, and other first gen sky busses.....lol.

 

Put the damn Glamorous Glennis 4 (Bell X-1 Rocket plane) on the Helmet if you don't want to give .001% of the population some kind of phony offense for having to see a representation of Bad Ass American Airpower, then. Whatever. But have the logo reflect the name or the City. The current logo isn't really even a "logo". Its just text in 2 fonts. Our "logo" is really a green oval. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I made this point earlier, but not as funny. When tgey changed the name to the JETS it was forthe Jet Age and all of the marvelously technologically advance aircraft flying over Shea. Such cool craft like the 707, DC-9, and other first gen sky busses.....lol.

 

Put the damn Glamorous Glennis 4 (Bell X-1 Rocket plane) on the Helmet if you don't want to give .001% of the population some kind of phony offense for having tp see a representation of Bad Ass American Airpower, then.

I was going to say a logo of a DC-9 but then I found that logo and had to change it lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...