Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

45 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

I would hate to get rid of the white and green unis. That's said, if we could have the black and green and the white and green I think it'd look great.

This is where i'm at.

All black with the light/lime green for home and all white with the light/lime green for road games.

Then have a light/lime green alternate when Miami makes us wear home colors for September road games.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Jimmy 2 Times said:

This is where i'm at.

All black with the light/lime green for home and all white with the light/lime green for road games.

Then have a light/lime green alternate when Miami makes us wear home colors for September road games.

Lime green?  Who's designing the uniforms the National Division of Highway Safety Team? 

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Nooooooo lime green its ugly we aren't an XFL football team. 

Green is tradition GANG GREEN 

How long before you get that the new uniforms wont be one of the two uniforms we've already worn?  :)

That green above, in the black Oregon unis is actually sharp and not far off from our 69 versions

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

How long before you get that the new uniforms wont be one of the two uniforms we've already worn?  :)

That green above, in the black Oregon unis is actually sharp and not far off from our 69 versions

I get it I just don't have to agree with it. Personal choice. 

I am in the process of getting a Darnold and Adams jersey current style and color. 

I wont wear futuristic alien space colors or heed to change just to make the Johnson brothers rich. 

Bad enough we haven't won anything in 50 years but the organization decides to go full funkadelic on our uniforms. 

NO THANKS 

I hope they aren't putrid and at least keep it toned down enough to where we don't look like we really should be in the XFL or CFL. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

I am in the process of getting a Darnold and Adams jersey current style and color. 

I wont wear futuristic alien space colors or heed to change just to make the Johnson brothers rich. 

Bad enough we haven't won anything in 50 years but the organization decides to go full funkadelic on our uniforms. 

NO THANKS 

I hope they aren't putrid and at least keep it toned down enough to where we don't look like we really should be in the XFL or CFL. 

Has nothing to do with agreeing with it.  Its happening and unfortunately most want it.  I love our unis but its a business and theyre going away for at least a little while. 

But that doesnt change the fact that they can look great.  Dont see why a change is met with so much whining, bitching and moaning about something we havent seen yet.  Nowhere is it written that they will be futuristic alien space colors, XFL or go full funkadelic.  What new NFL uniforms follow that script?  Jags, no.  Titans, no.  Cards, no,  Rams, no.  Fins, no.  Vikes, no.....

And the money from sales goes to shared revenue, not C&Ws pockets, as if that makes a difference given youre either buy a current version or next years version.

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

NO THANKS 

LMAO!!  alien space colors!  

You and me both man. I'm just not into it.  That being said, whatever it is, It could very well symbolize the beginning of an entirely new era of the NY Jets. Sam Darnold will always be remembered wearing this new color scheme and logo. 

Similar to how Klecko actually wore the original uni's but is mostly remembered as playing  the with the 80's logo. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Has nothing to do with agreeing with it.  Its happening and unfortunately most want it.  I love our unis but its a business and theyre going away for at least a little while. 

But that doesnt change the fact that they can look great.  Dont see why a change is met with so much whining, bitching and moaning about something we havent seen yet.  Nowhere is it written that they will be futuristic alien space colors, XFL or go full funkadelic.  What new NFL uniforms follow that script?  Jags, no.  Titans, no.  Cards, no,  Rams, no.  Fins, no.  Vikes, no.....

And the money from sales goes to shared revenue, not C&Ws pockets, as if that makes a difference given youre either buy a current version or next years version.

Jacksonville went space uniforms and they were so bad they had to hire Coughlin to get rid of them. The new Titans uniforms are terrible. Arizona’s current uniform is terrible. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Because we're Jets fans, and have a 50 year history of the team screwing up any change...

35 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Jacksonville went space uniforms and they were so bad they had to hire Coughlin to get rid of them. The new Titans uniforms are terrible. Arizona’s current uniform is terrible. 

And that would be what I said with regards to the Jags new uniforms, they're fine.  The new Titan uniforms aren't terrible.  And neither are the Cardinals

.  Of course if you were paying attention I said they weren't futuristic alien space colors, XFL or go full funkadelic.  What new NFL uniforms follow that script?  

4 minutes ago, viffer said:

Because we're Jets fans, and have a 50 year history of the team screwing up any change...

Yeah, other than when we had our first uniforms as the Jets, our second Jets uniforms and the return to the championship inspired uniforms?  So other than we've never screwed up a change, never didnt have a great looking uniform you might be right.  ?

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

NO THANKS 

You make a great case for a complete overhaul- we haven’t won anything in 50 years. I can’t wait to finally have a nice uniform and not something that looks 50 years old and that is poorly designed.

• Thumb Down 1

12 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So how many ugly ass uniforms are you going to post pictures of that some kid made in his basement and to what purpose?  To prove you have Google? :)

Well champ the NY Jets held a contest for the new uniforms that some probably designed in their parents basement were you one of them.