Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Authentic? 

I have no idea. If you showed me these jerseys as a 13 year old kid back in 1993 when a $40 no-name-number-only Champion Brand jersey was WAAAAAY out of my wildest dreams and price range, these jerseys are impressive enough for me. 

The Green is a nike L w/Stitched numbers/Name and a noticeably firm collar. Snug fit and actually fits like T shirt. Dog got the same but like a toddler or something.

The White is a nike L w/Screen print (non-stitched) name & # , but it's more gel-like, and the collar has a lot more give. the fit is also looser and what I would consider the traditional jersey fit that's roomy enough to layer under. 

Point is, If the Oregon & Raven uniforms are ANY indicator and the change is that  Black will overtake White as the complimentary color to the new DarkLime-Green in the color scheme, then  I'm HIGHLY SKEPTICAL that I'll like the new redesign. I hope I'm wrong, 

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, other than when we had our first uniforms as the Jets, our second Jets uniforms and the return to the championship inspired uniforms?  So other than we've never screwed up a change, never didnt have a great looking uniform you might be right.  ?

I meant ANY sort of change, not just uniforms.  Jets don't have a great track record when it comes to ANY type of change...

58 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Just purchased a White & Green Darnold jersey for posterity in what will now be our "classic" uniforms; even got a Green Darnold for the dog.

Modell's is selling jerseys at 50% off.  

Where did you see them for 50% off?  The Modell's website doesn't have that.  Was it in store?

1 hour ago, viffer said:

Where did you see them for 50% off?  The Modell's website doesn't have that.  Was it in store?

1 hour ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

The Modells I've been in the last couple of days only seem to have 25% off on jerseys, but 50% on t-shirts and hoodies.

It was the Models in Times Square. They ALWAYS have MASSIVE stock of NFL jerseys for all the tourists. If you can dart through the crowds, I've learned over the years, you'll find some INCREDIBLE deals in that specific store location. 

Looking at the receipt:

Green stitched jersey was $75 down from $150

White Screen print Jersey was $50 down from $100

And the Toddler screen print jersey (pretty hight quality IMO) was $22.50 down from $45.

Merry ChRISTmaAs to ME!

IMG_9179.thumb.JPG.5e556ca40043cf997a505879b9fa02b9.JPG

So, in the end, I got 3 jerseys for LESS than the price of the most expensive one at full price and it's included in the deal!:D

And they had plenty of stock. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

It was the Models in Times Square. They ALWAYS have MASSIVE stock of NFL jerseys for all the tourists. If you can dart through the crowds, I've learned over the years, you'll find some INCREDIBLE deals in that specific store location. 

Looking at the receipt:

Green stitched jersey was $75 down from $150

White Screen print Jersey was $50 down from $100

And the Toddler screen print jersey (pretty hight quality IMO) was $22.50 down from $45.

Merry ChRISTmaAs to ME!

And they had plenty of stock. 

Modells is still in business? sh*t. Is Hermans still around too?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I get it I just don't have to agree with it. Personal choice. 

I am in the process of getting a Darnold and Adams jersey current style and color. 

I wont wear futuristic alien space colors or heed to change just to make the Johnson brothers rich. 

Bad enough we haven't won anything in 50 years but the organization decides to go full funkadelic on our uniforms. 

NO THANKS 

I hope they aren't putrid and at least keep it toned down enough to where we don't look like we really should be in the XFL or CFL. 

Won't buy $60 shirt out of fear of making billionaires "rich".

Has strong personal feelings he has a need to constantly scream. 

LOL.

We got it. You want it to be 1975 forever. Understood. You've made your point. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Modells is still in business? sh*t. Is Hermans still around too?

Ah. . . . I recall the old Herman's at the Cross County Plaza strip mall up in Yonkers back in the late 80's/early 90's:

hermans_bag_hermansalumni-com.jpg

Got my first water canteen there for a camping trip when I was 8 years old

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

You'd be happy with a Russian Su-27 on the helmet? You foul Putinbot. ?

The Modells I've been in the last couple of days only seem to have 25% off on jerseys, but 50% on t-shirts and hoodies.

F3C95A09-4A50-4ED4-954A-E2FFB3AFC5E7.thumb.jpeg.77af273839b073bf038363ecf6e4ecb1.jpeg

I could see them using lines like this and doing the split letters sort of like on the 80’s logo

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Ah. . . . I recall the old Herman's at the Cross County Plaza strip mall up in Yonkers back in the late 80's/early 90's:

Fantastic photo. Any Pergaments or Service Merchandise paraphernalia? 

33 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Hell yeah! Couldn't wait for my dad to take me there on a Saturday when I was a kid in the mid-late 70s

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

You'd be happy with a Russian Su-27 on the helmet? You foul Putinbot. ?

And the NYC skyline, complete with the WTC and a fighter plane flying overhead?  ?

21 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

After all these years you would think people would know that J&J has absolutely nothing to do with Woody or Chris, has nothing to do with the Jets and get not even one dollar added to their bank account because of the Jets.   

So not getting how we're screwed.   

I can't speak for him, but since the temporary/alleged WJ --> CJ power transfer as HJIF, I commonly use J&J as a play on words in reference to the 2 Johnson brothers, not the company, but I find it fitting specifically because there's the obvious name overlap with the company name. 

So it could fit as in lining the Woody Johnson & Chris Johnson - i.e. Johnson & Johnson - bank accounts, I guess if that's who he meant.

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I can't speak for him, but since the temporary/alleged WJ --> CJ power transfer as HJIF, I commonly use J&J as a play on words in reference to the 2 Johnson brothers, not the company, but I find it fitting specifically because there's the obvious name overlap with the company name. 

So it could fit as in lining the Woody Johnson & Chris Johnson - i.e. Johnson & Johnson - bank accounts, I guess if that's who he meant.

Yeah, I guess that could be it.  I just hear and read so many references to J&J by fans who think the company is involved.  I read what he said and see it.  Thanks.

Now if we can get people to stop talking about who Woody will hire, how he'll screw it up etc, as if he's running the show.....LOL

33 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, I guess that could be it.  I just hear and read so many references to J&J by fans who think the company is involved.  I read what he said and see it.  Thanks.

Now if we can get people to stop talking about who Woody will hire, how he'll screw it up etc, as if he's running the show.....LOL

He was running the company as a summer intern back when he showed up reeking of weed in his paisley and flip flops and long hair. Back when he had hair. 

• Haha 1

On 12/28/2018 at 6:39 PM, Matt39 said:

The best uniforms in the league are plain. Chicago, Green Bay, Indianapolis etc. They are classic and will always look sharp. The Jets have a good uniform as is. Parcells knew what he was doing. Everything that's been leaked so far screams amateur hour/mid 90's/over the top bad. If this leak is even half true it's going to be a complete mess.

This! Black uniforms? Disgusting