Jump to content
Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

They have those mini helmet alternatives for every team. That has nothing to do with the new unis.

Way to kill my excitement, Buzzkill McKillingBuzzton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I hate the oval logo.  Always have always will.

Come at me.

You're dumb.   How's that?  :) 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

You like something gross. You should not get what you want.

Oh yeah, well, I like you, so...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2018 at 6:39 PM, Saul Goodman said:

Yikes. Not sure about adopting black as one of our primary colors. Looks like a weak attempt at being “edgy”. 

it's a relevant marketing strategy from 1990

the Jets abandon the classic road whites would be classic Jets  

it's like they can't make things better only worse 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Vader said:

they have go bold and ditch it here. its made even worse bc of that white halo around the green oval separating the black

the logo is truly terrible.

it's from the 60s and not in a good way 

why two different fonts ? WHY? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Image result for antonio brown in a ny jets uniform

Brought to you by Newport cigarettes and Junior Mints 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Brought to you by Newport cigarettes and Junior Mints 

giphy.gif

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2018 at 6:00 PM, joewilly12 said:

Image result for ny jets qb black practice jerseys pics

Image result for ny jets fighter jet helmet pics

This would be good by me DO NOT RUIN THE LOGO 

Image result for ny jets fighter jet helmet pics

The bottom helmet with the flat black & deep green neon-like facemask is Very Nice, imo… of course change the logo but I vote this one #1... I really like that shade of green.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still think this "inside info" is BS. 

We will see. At this point most of us could create a "Leaked JETS Uni's" thread and say Black, brighter green, new helmets and a lot of people would be like, "oh, sh*t...........blah, blah" one way or the other. 

I think the fighter jet is more than likely BS as well. I could see the sleek 80's style jet, maybe a bit redefined, but not a Fighter Jet, unless we want to look like a pee wee football team.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stark said:

I still think this "inside info" is BS. 

We will see. At this point most of us could create a "Leaked JETS Uni's" thread and say Black, brighter green, new helmets and a lot of people would be like, "oh, sh*t...........blah, blah" one way or the other. 

I think the fighter jet is more than likely BS as well. I could see the sleek 80's style jet, maybe a bit redefined, but not a Fighter Jet, unless we want to look like a pee wee football team.

 

Even pee wee football teams know we have a great logo. 

Image result for jets pee wee football team pics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, bitonti said:

the logo is truly terrible.

it's from the 60s and not in a good way 

why two different fonts ? WHY? 

i actually don’t mind the old-school “football”. the one with points. i mean a football is kind of cool.

but the generalized oval is dumb!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Vader said:

i actually don’t mind the old-school “football”. the one with points. i mean a football is kind of cool.

but the generalized oval is dumb!

the Jets are the only mascot in the NFL that isn't a person, animal or mythical creature

why they chose a football to highlight this fact is beyond me

also there was a brief moment in the aughts where they animated the football and gave it eyes. It talked to us in the stadium and I'm probably scarred for life 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lego My Lageman said:

Green White and MATTE GRAY LIKE IVE BEEN SAYING WTF IS THIS

So something like these custom NYJ STH kicks?

On September 17, 2018 at 10:05 PM, Gas2No99 said:

+1

I got custom sneakers made for Jets games this year and incorporated Gun metal into the scheme along with Green and White. I think they came out pretty sweet.

 

IMG_8993.JPGIMG_8994.JPG

and the CUSTOM ID:

NY Jets Season Ticket Holder Section 245A

IMG_8995.JPG

so @T0mShane, @Patriot Killa & @greenwichjetfan

for ragging on my previous kicks from the preseason:

Eat a D!çk Semen-I sandwich.   

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, bitonti said:

the logo is truly terrible.

it's from the 60s and not in a good way 

why two different fonts ? WHY? 

At least we don't have a commode seat like Chicago.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bitonti said:

the Jets are the only mascot in the NFL that isn't a person, animal or mythical creature

why they chose a football to highlight this fact is beyond me

also there was a brief moment in the aughts where they animated the football and gave it eyes. It talked to us in the stadium and I'm probably scarred for life 

Huddles says hello. They animated and anthropomorphicized a Jumbo Jet airplane and meshed it with an Aviator that wore goggles and a red scarf. 

1983-NFL-Properties-Huddles-New-York-Jet

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bitonti said:

the Jets are the only mascot in the NFL that isn't a person, animal or mythical creature

why they chose a football to highlight this fact is beyond me

also there was a brief moment in the aughts where they animated the football and gave it eyes. It talked to us in the stadium and I'm probably scarred for life 

My stadium experience was the 80s and 90s and I remember a lot of beer, but-cracks, and the highty highty highty ho song 

And the chant 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Huddles says hello. They animated and anthropomorphicized a Jumbo Jet airplane and meshed it with an Aviator that wore goggles and a red scarf. 

1983-NFL-Properties-Huddles-New-York-Jet

That’s actually pretty neat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, bitonti said:

the Jets are the only mascot in the NFL that isn't a person, animal or mythical creature

What exactly is a steeler? Or a brown? Or a charger? Or a bill? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, slats said:

What exactly is a steeler? Or a brown? Or a charger? Or a bill? 

the Browns are named after a person Paul Brown 

Bills are a Bison (animal) 

Steelers are steel workers (people) they originally were the Pirates but the local contest changed it to reflect how everyone in town made a living 

Chargers is a gray area but the owner Barron Hilton named it after people yelling Charge at the USC games. IT's a stretch but it's named after people doing a cheer (or perhaps charging something like a beachfront) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Vader said:

My stadium experience was the 80s and 90s and I remember a lot of beer, but-cracks, and the highty highty highty ho song 

And the chant 

wow deep cut

Cab Calloway - Minnie the Moocher will get older Jets fans wilded up like none other  

we don't have "we are the champions" we have the hidy ho song 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Huddles says hello. They animated and anthropomorphicized a Jumbo Jet airplane and meshed it with an Aviator that wore goggles and a red scarf. 

1983-NFL-Properties-Huddles-New-York-Jet

wow another deep cut

i'm going to file that under mythical creature 

to be clear i said mascot but what I meant was team name 

there's all sorts of crazy mascots out there  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Lego My Lageman said:

Green White and MATTE GRAY LIKE IVE BEEN SAYING WTF IS THIS

Did you have a chance to see UCF's uniforms yesterday? Instead of their traditional black they've gone this year at times with a light gun metal grey. Very Sharp. 

I can't stand black and I hope they don't down that road.

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bitonti said:

the Browns are named after a person Paul Brown 

Bills are a Bison (animal) 

Steelers are steel workers (people) they originally were the Pirates but the local contest changed it to reflect how everyone in town made a living 

Chargers is a gray area but the owner Barron Hilton named it after people yelling Charge at the USC games. IT's a stretch but it's named after people doing a cheer (or perhaps charging something like a beachfront) 

 

When talking about the actual mascot though, it's a little different. While the Browns are named for Paul Brown, I think it's pretty well established their "mascot" is a brown bulldog. Hence the masks, dawg pound, etc.

Same with the Chargers -- while they were originally named for a battle field cry of "charge" clearly they have embraced the logo, nickname, etc. of a lightning bolt/electricity. Their nickname is the "Bolts."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UntouchableCrew said:

When talking about the actual mascot though, it's a little different. While the Browns are named for Paul Brown, I think it's pretty well established their "mascot" is a brown bulldog. Hence the masks, dawg pound, etc.

Same with the Chargers -- while they were originally named for a battle field cry of "charge" clearly they have embraced the logo, nickname, etc. of a lightning bolt/electricity. Their nickname is the "Bolts."

yeh i said mascot meant to say official team name 

the Jets don't really have a mascot, Huddles and fireman ed aside 

they do have many nicknames "Gang Green" is appropriate because it's an infection that results in either amputation or death

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...