Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

1 minute ago, Bruce Harper said:

I can't help but think these uniforms will be fine in cold weather but when it is hot, like September in Miami, they will put us at a competitive disadvantage because the color black soaks in heat.

Thats when they will break out the neon lime slime green uniforms with the new and improved logo. 

CANT WAIT 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vader said:

i think the blue grey u talk about is a gunmetal grey which is a bluish toned gray but ppl react to the “blue part” negatively.

i think darold’s been wearing the colors in practice all along. the black and green jersey (may be a slightly dif green - more pop to it) and the slate/gunmetal sweats and under shirt.

its a nice combo

image.png

Ultimately if they win we'll like them but I hope the new unis look nothing like this.  Black and green is hideous

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

The NY Jets are GREEN/white adding in black is ok, gray or blue no way. 

The black trim in the 90s was ok but not as good as just green and white.  Black as a primary color would suck.  New unis are fine but we can't abandon the color scheme too, can we?  

22 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

The black trim in the 90s was ok but not as good as just green and white.  Black as a primary color would suck.  New unis are fine but we can't abandon the color scheme too, can we?  

I don't want it (and its not happening) but watching this board implode after the Jets announce the new colors dont include green would be epic

• Haha 2

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 6:21 PM, johnnysd said:

I don't want it (and its not happening) but watching this board implode after the Jets announce the new colors dont include green would be epic

I am afraid of what they are going to unveil, I know I'm going to hate it initially but if we become a winning team the uni's will look good.  Just win, all the other nonsense will take care of itself.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, nyjunc said:

I am afraid of what they are going to unveil, I know I'm going to hate it initially but if we become a winning team the uni's will look good.  Just win, all the other nonsense will take care of itself.

Just remember the Patriots they had red white and blue classic for years, their current uni sucks but it’s the look of a winner.

• Upvote 1

I'd have no problem getting rid of the green. Yeah, I know, I have been a Jets fan since late 70's we are green. We also suck, and have mostly always sucked in green. If they want a new color scheme I have no problem with it. Green is from Hess oil. Hess sucked as an owner like Woody does, oil sucks, Im good with it.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

I'd have no problem getting rid of the green. Yeah, I know, I have been a Jets fan since late 70's we are green. We also suck, and have mostly always sucked in green. If they want a new color scheme I have no problem with it. Green is from Hess oil. Hess sucked as an owner like Woody does, oil sucks, Im good with it.

Johnson & Johnson makes a women's douche would you prefer they use those colors. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, NoBowles said:

I'd have no problem getting rid of the green.

This might finally do what 35+ years of losing couldn't, and finally sever my love for the Jets.

I don't live in NY, I haven't for 30+ years now.  I have no ties to that city.  I have every reason, logically (lol), to abandon this franchise for one closer to home, that I could go see games easily, watch on local TV, get local sports media reporting on, etc.

I don't because of history, and my original, juvenille, love of the green and white New York Jets.

Frankly, they truly fubar this uniform and logo thing, and produce some black+grey+neon chartreuse monstrosity.......I might just say f' it, and be a Reds....oh, right. :(

Damned if I do, damned if I don't I guess. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

This might finally do what 35+ years of losing couldn't, and finally sever my love for the Jets.

I don't live in NY, I haven't for 30+ years now.  I have no ties to that city.  I have every reason, logically (lol), to abandon this franchise for one closer to home, that I could go see games easily, watch on local TV, get local sports media reporting on, etc.

I don't because of history, and my original, juvenille, love of the green and white New York Jets.

Frankly, they truly fubar this uniform and logo thing, and produce some black+grey+neon chartreuse monstrosity.......I might just say f' it, and be a Reds....oh, right. :(

Damned if I do, damned if I don't I guess. 

I hear you, I really do. If you ask my kids what would happen if my arm was cut, they answer, green blood would pour from his veins.

I will tell you, if you leave, you can just about guarantee they will go on a Patriot like run without the cheating. If you don't leave, they won't.

• Haha 1

On 1/2/2019 at 6:21 PM, johnnysd said:

And reading the two threads you can see that no matter what they look like, no matter how good, the board will implode from both the people who like them and the whiners who just whine our of habit.

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

And reading the two threads you can see that no matter what they look like, no matter how good, the board will implode from both the people who like them and the whiners who just whine our of habit.

True, there is a large contingent of fans that if it doesnt look almost exactly like the Super Bowl unis or the Parcells 80s unis will pop an aneurysm. I guess from the Jamal video we know bright/kelly/lime green will be the primary color.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NoBowles said:

I hear you, I really do. If you ask my kids what would happen if my arm was cut, they answer, green blood would pour from his veins.

I will tell you, if you leave, you can just about guarantee they will go on a Patriot like run without the cheating. If you don't leave, they won't.

Then maybe I should just leave, for the good of all other Jets fans then?

If I honestly was superstitious and though my abandonment of the team would get you all a Super Bowl win, I'd take one for the team for you all.   

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I know that bub are you looking for your daily argument. 

Im not your guy. 

Not wasting time with you arguing as you seem to enjoy it. 

So lets get this right.  You post one of your classic picture that like the vast majority of the one you put up have nothing to do with the topic?  

And then when its pointed out that after TWO posts of a J&J product and a reference to going to J&J colors youre pissy and whine that the comment was just to start an argument?  Instead of starting an argument like whenever someone points out a mistake that youve made.  You really are a piece of work.

2 hours ago, johnnysd said:

True, there is a large contingent of fans that if it doesnt look almost exactly like the Super Bowl unis or the Parcells 80s unis will pop an aneurysm. I guess from the Jamal video we know bright/kelly/lime green will be the primary color.

Maybe, or it was just put out there to keep people guessing.

I'm 99.99% sure its not going to be a literal copy of a uniform we wore before.  Especially one from the dark years or that we originally wore and have worn an updated version of for over 20 years.

Your guess is as good as anyones. We'll not everyones

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So lets get this right.  You post one of your classic picture that like the vast majority of the one you put up have nothing to do with the topic?  

And then when its pointed out that after TWO posts of a J&J product and a reference to going to J&J colors youre pissy and whine that the comment was just to start an argument?  Instead of starting an argument like whenever someone points out a mistake that youve made.  You really are a piece of work.

His nurse just calls him her "special guy". Even lets him watch her douche.

• Upvote 1

On 1/2/2019 at 12:30 PM, Bruce Harper said:

Not a big fan of black helmets in hot weather.  They are hot.

That may be true.  Just remember the team with the most SB trophies has black helmets.  Listen, it doesn't matter what the uni's look like, the mob will be here for the hanging...that's the history of Jet fans.  We can't agree on anything.

24 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Maybe, or it was just put out there to keep people guessing.

I'm 99.99% sure its not going to be a literal copy of a uniform we wore before.  Especially one from the dark years or that we originally wore and have worn an updated version of for over 20 years.

Your guess is as good as anyones. We'll not everyones

Yeah they emphasized "bold" in the One Jets drive video....and Allen in training camp said everything would be new. I am pretty much OK with anything BUT black as the main focus. We are Green and White...other colors could be brought in but black as a primary just seems wrong for the Jers

• Upvote 1