Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

1 hour ago, Gas2No99 said:

People keep mentioning that the talking piece of plywood - aka Jets PR man Eric Allen - was wearing a tie that was VERY indicative of the supposed new team colors. 

During the 1-on-1 interviews w/Allen & Coleman you have a clear shot:

Eric Allen is AWFUL.  I want that guy gone with the old regime, he's got the stink of Bowles and old-thinking all over him.

And he's talentless.  Watch him in interviews, he bobs his head without listening to what the speaker is saying, just waiting to ask his next inane question.  And did you hear him on those videos back in the summer where he's trying to be John Facenda in this low, documentary voice?  And you should have seen him in action at the Fan Advisory Board, he had no sense of the room and an agenda he wanted to push which none of us agreed with.

I think it's time for a bi-plane.

SAR I

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Eric Allen is AWFUL.  I want that guy gone with the old regime, he's got the stink of Bowles and old-thinking all over him.

And he's talentless.  Watch him in interviews, he bobs his head without listening to what the speaker is saying, just waiting to ask his next inane question.  And did you hear him on those videos back in the summer where he's trying to be John Facenda in this low, documentary voice?

SAR I

Plus he's always cutting off my girl Olivia during broadcasts. I'll fluck him up

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Greensleeves said:

Black would be the MOST interesting color to add - it would pop a kelly green more than any other color. I'll say it again, New York is defined by the color BLACK! Black is urban, tough and cool all in one. It's about time the Jets used it. 

I disagree strongly with every word. Black would be the LEAST interesting color to add

• Upvote 1

The new uniforms are going to be grinch green.  That’s why Jamal posted the gif of the grinch. Duh. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Leave the DAMN uniforms alone and put the efforts into WINNING FOOTBALL GAMES.

Yeah, that's not happening tho

22 minutes ago, SAR I said:

And he's talentless.  Watch him in interviews, he bobs his head without listening to what the speaker is saying, just waiting to ask his next inane question.  And did you hear him on those videos back in the summer where he's trying to be John Facenda in this low, documentary voice?  And you should have seen him in action at the Fan Advisory Board, he had no sense of the room and an agenda he wanted to push which none of us agreed with.

SAR I

He always sounds like he just ate a fistful of quaaludes.

I’m just waiting for the drool to come dripping out every time he opens his mouth.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

I'm sure the Jets are looking for a guy willing to ask tough and nuanced questions. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I'm sure the Jets are looking for a guy willing to ask tough and nuanced questions. 

They can hire another softballer who at least doesn’t embarrass the Jets brand. 

SAR I

11 minutes ago, Young Jetty said:

Logo from the Press Conference. More than likely the new Primary colors.

222304C6-98E6-4E09-9AE8-C270378DED1D.jpeg

Atlantic Health, it's been their logo forever

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

So the sun only shines in the summer? 

Early season game are hot. 

We don't play California teams? How about Arizona?  How about the new stadium for the Raiders in Las Vegas? 

What about  games especially in Miami,Jacksonville,Tampa Bay,Carolina?  

Black uniforms, Arizona, the Raiders, Panthers...

Dark green isn't much better

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Black uniforms are very hot in the sun........

Not really 

Black uniforms for Arizona, the Raiders, Panthers, Bears...

Dark green or a deep blue isn't much better

29 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Not really 

Black uniforms for Arizona, the Raiders, Panthers, Bears...

Dark green or a deep blue isn't much better

It should be a lighter shade of green...closer to Kelly green.  It probably will be, as the Jets' website seems to be photoshopping the current uniform pictures to make them look lighter and more like the color rush jersey. Hope they don't use black. The Saints and Ravens black unitard look is so meh. What an overdone, boring choice.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Young Jetty said:

Logo from the Press Conference. More than likely the new Primary colors.

222304C6-98E6-4E09-9AE8-C270378DED1D.jpeg

I’ll take has absolutely nothing to do with the new uniforms/logo for 500, Alex.

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

I was referring to sports uniforms, but sure, why not? 

I want some grey in there instead of black. Green, Grey and White.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Matthew007b said:

still my pick.. 😎

DwM3AK2VAAAgSKf.jpg

Sharp. Like it a lot. Not over done, classic, simple. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Leave the DAMN uniforms alone and put the efforts into WINNING FOOTBALL GAMES.

In your mind... Is Sam Darnold sewing the new logo on the Olines jerseys instead of studying the playbook??

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ECURB said:

Just the new Jordans probably for the pro bowl. Nothing to see here.

Those are a lot different than the pine 1s.. 

12 hours ago, slimjasi said:

I'm still really excited about getting some black in the uniforms. I almost always love black uniforms. 

Like Marshall or Oregon?

6 hours ago, Matthew007b said:

still my pick.. 😎

DwM3AK2VAAAgSKf.jpg

Too much white. Looks like a laundry commercial. I need more green. Also warming up to grey

8 hours ago, teptep said:

It should be a lighter shade of green...closer to Kelly green.  It probably will be, as the Jets' website seems to be photoshopping the current uniform pictures to make them look lighter and more like the color rush jersey. Hope they don't use black. The Saints and Ravens black unitard look is so meh. What an overdone, boring choice.

I have no idea.  No one has any idea.  Its ridiculous to argue that such and such a color, that we have no idea the uniform will be, would be meh

Can we merge this with the redditt uniform thread??  Maybe pin it to the board too?

Can we merge this with the other uniform thread??  Maybe pin it to the board too?

3 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Can we merge this with the other uniform thread??  Maybe pin it to the board too?

Merged before I read this post, lol. I see no need to pin it, though. Pinned posts generally seem to get lost.