Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No dinosaur here dude/dudette get a clue and a life, pretty ballsy for a keyboard pusher with 167 posts why don't you shut up and tell us how you really feel and who you really are. 

You have an obsession with the clothes your teenage heartthrob wore.  Its creepy.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

This has always been the best one  😎

jets-jumbo.jpg

fixed ^ ^     😘

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer:

I know deep down im gonna miss our current classics before the new ones ever play a down. 😢

14 hours ago, Mogglez said:

I highly highly highly highly doubt that this is real, but someone on Reddit posted this asking if it was a legitimate leak, and I wanted to see the reaction here 😂😂😂😂.

c0UJ5zy_d.jpg.a2d6e47cb359b3ce684fdf513b7c7254.jpg

Looks like the AYSO jersey I wore back in '84.

2 hours ago, Butterfield said:

The guy is a dinosaur who throws a fit anytime anyone disagrees with him.  I can only imagine how real life goes for a guy like that.  

How many times have I told him its my opinion, my guess.  Like its his guess and his opinion.  That no one is right or wrong, we're all guessing.  The response is I'm picking an argument/fight with him.  Childish

Except they are not necessarily just ties. Gase is the new coach and any marketing team worth its salt would try VERY hard to work in the new color scheme without breaking the disclosure rules from the NFL.
And in past press conferences they never really tried to match so much. I believe Allen is wearing the bluegrey shirt that matches the colors and the tie has the uniforrm colors.
All conjecture, and I could be completely off, but it is consistent with the One Jets Drive video. I find it fun for some reason to speculate and looking forward to seeing them (and likely quickly surfing here and complaining)

I left the eyes out. Lol IMG_8159.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

No dinosaur here dude/dudette get a clue and a life, pretty ballsy for a keyboard pusher with 167 posts why don't you shut up and tell us how you really feel and who you really are. 

Better yet join your bff you two make a good couple 

You've chosen to ignore content by Butterfield

The guy accuses you of throwing a fit everytime someone disagrees with you and you throw a fit. Pretty clever of you. 

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Gen X Jet said:

Looks like the AYSO jersey I wore back in '84.

looks like a rugby shirt

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

looks like a rugby shirt

Obviously it could be a render but it is a very good one. That pic really does look like an" in the fabric" so to speak jersey. It looks real. 

10 minutes ago, slats said:

The guy accuses you of throwing a fit everytime someone disagrees with you and you throw a fit. Pretty clever of you. 

No fit but also not a punching bag for trolls who want to call names and ridicule others of their opinions. 

He called me a dinosaur because I mentioned the Mitchell & Ness jerseys. 

Not here to argue with anyone here for NY Jets football discussion. 

I took the high road and put him on ignore. 

1 hour ago, TNJet said:

I know deep down im gonna miss our current classics before the new ones ever play a down. 😢

Until our WR & RBs are spiking & dancing in the endzone on the way to our 1st playoff game in 9 years & you'll be peacocking in your new super cool Jets gear.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Obviously it could be a render but it is a very good one. That pic really does look like an" in the fabric" so to speak jersey. It looks real. 

what i meant is that it looks like an actual and ugly poolry designed rugby shirt\\:D/

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Mogglez said:

I highly highly highly highly doubt that this is real, but someone on Reddit posted this asking if it was a legitimate leak, and I wanted to see the reaction here 😂😂😂😂.

I'm not hating it.....

Not totally loving it either but I do enjoy the black/white/green color combo. Clearly it can go well together. That logo makes zero sense though.

1 hour ago, MDL_JET said:

I'm not hating it.....

Not totally loving it either but I do enjoy the black/white/green color combo. Clearly it can go well together. That logo makes zero sense though.

What is the logo NJT =New Jersey Transit.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Nope Mitchell & Ness is the old gear for those who are fans of those players and tradition, they have weathered the storm of  Reebok and Nike for years and are still very successful. I heard the store in Philadelphia is amazing. 

Do you even know what Mitchell & Ness is or sells? 

Lol.  Oh Joe, you really do need to relax mate, really.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Almost definitely fake, but a couple interesting things. It would go perfectly with the cleats Jamal twitted, and the logo is interesting though I am not sure I like it. Just screams soccer. Definitely would be bold. Fails the Allen statement of everyone will be pleased statement.

I am sticking with the kelly gree/blue grey color scheme that matches everyone's ties at the Gase press conference

I like the green color but this particular jersey is trash.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Image result for black ny jets helmet

Gotta get the black helmets.

I want black jersey like the practice ones we saw and yes black helmet would be great. Green cages would be sweet too.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

When the product on the field is drek, you get 61 pages on uniforms

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Lol.  Oh Joe, you really do need to relax mate, really.

I am relaxed WF it's just that those that are misinformed or clueless should not be calling others names over something they have no clue about.

How many professional athletes and  big buck celebrities wear Mitchell & Ness jerseys and clothing. 

Because these jerseys are mainly about part of our history Namath-Lyons-Riggins etc, i'm a dinosaur. 

COME ON MAN 

• Upvote 1

I am relaxed WF it's just that those that are misinformed or clueless should not be calling others names over something they have no clue about.

How many professional athletes and  big buck celebrities wear Mitchell & Ness jerseys and clothing. 

Because these jerseys are mainly about part of our history Namath-Lyons-Riggins etc, i'm a dinosaur. 

COME ON MAN 

I get ya pal.

But here is the thing:  What will be, will be.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

COME ON MAN 

You're so wrong its ridiculous. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Grown men acting like children, arguing over what essentially is playing dress up. JN always produces. 

Thank you for your participation. 

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Your wrong. It's ridiculous.

I look forward to doing it again tomorrow. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Wrong about what?  

Please explain yourself if you can. 

AV790a.jpg

15 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I get ya pal.

But here is the thing:  What will be, will be.  

Yes it will and yes it has best part is the old jerseys and NY Jets merchandise will always be available. 

Doris Day WOW how old are you? 

29 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Thank you for your participation. 

Much obliged. I like to spread the joy whenever I can. 

16 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Image result for black ny jets helmet

Gotta get the black helmets.

This... I can get behind 100%... just change the logo & it's ALL Good... Love the contrast between the color of the facemask & helmet.

21 hours ago, Mogglez said:

looks horrendous

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another render l, probably fan made based on the leaked jersey.

I know people don't like them but the leaked jersey is.most.likely real. These pants and helmet are definitely not real but it gives an idea what it could look like.fdf07bf80d30d17cca22f87153520b44.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, funaz said:

I know people don't like them but the leaked jersey is.most.likely real. These pants and helmet are definitely not real but it gives an idea what it could look like.fdf07bf80d30d17cca22f87153520b44.jpg

Love the concept, would like it even more if it didn't remind me of the Eagles helmet though. Still, would not hate

17 minutes ago, funaz said:

It isn't very unique. Very Eagles-esque.