Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

30 minutes ago, funaz said:

I know people don't like them but the leaked jersey is.most.likely real. These pants and helmet are definitely not real but it gives an idea what it could look like.

The render is very good, maybe professional, but I highly doubt it is the real uniform.  They are keeping it too tight to the vest.  It could be a concept from early in the redesign process, thrown out there to throw people off or just not protected since it wasn't actually chosen as the new uniform.  In any case, if a fan drew this up, that person is pretty good at rendering (maybe not so good at design though).

And thank you to the poster who pointed out that the top of the "N" was the wing.  Logo looks much more like a jet once you realize that is the wing.

Given the Jets history of ******* things up, this wouldn't be the worst they could come up with if it was real...it's scary to think of what the Little Johnson could come up with...

32 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

It isn't very unique. Very Eagles-esque. 

50 minutes ago, funaz said:

Another render l, probably fan made based on the leaked jersey.

I know people don't like them but the leaked jersey is.most.likely real. These pants and helmet are definitely not real but it gives an idea what it could look like.fdf07bf80d30d17cca22f87153520b44.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Too much green - black helmet with green face mask would be better and look less like Philly

3 hours ago, sourceworx said:

It isn't very unique. Very Eagles-esque. 

This sentiment is out there and it's understandable, but I don't think it's a deal breaker. Eagles and Jets, as objects, both have wings.  If the wings are featured prominently in the design concept, even double sided on the helmet, as long as they are depicted as inorganic, I'm good with it.  

Can’t believe anyone takes those as real they are so obviously fake and the helmet logo is just preposterous. 

What is that? A tail fin from a commercial airline? It’s square lines are the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen

not in a million years would they take 4 years from creative brief to final design design and end up w that 

Those leaks are fakes, from the Detroit Lions uniform reveal.
The full body render is absolutely fake. You are correct that is from the Lions reveal. I just posted it to give an idea how the original "leak" jersey would look.

The original jersey still has not been debunked and probably is real, or at least was part of the design process.

15 hours ago, funaz said:

Another render l, probably fan made based on the leaked jersey.

I know people don't like them but the leaked jersey is.most.likely real. These pants and helmet are definitely not real but it gives an idea what it could look like.fdf07bf80d30d17cca22f87153520b44.jpg

We play like a CFL and XFL team, might as well look like one. 

4 minutes ago, Be_a_Jet said:

This was confirmed false. Don't feel like looking for it but the exact "model" figure was used for a vikings uniform display. Somebody photoshopped over it. 

Interesting because they just published the article today, 1/23/2019.  I'm not saying you're wrong but obviously they didn't care to publish it knowing it was false.....or they just didn't do the research ahead of time.

http://dailysnark.com/potential-new-uniforms-of-the-new-york-jets-leak-online/