Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No worries at all. 

I know nothing about slurping, you though sound like a man/woman with experience. 

LMAO :D

Your day is never complete without trying to have an argument with someone on this site, is it? I've seen you do it more then anyone else, usually over nothing. I have no desire to indulge you, so as far as I'm concerned you can either let this go now, or you can have the last word. I don't have the patience @Jet Nut does to engage in back and forth with you.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Your day is never complete without trying to have an argument with someone on this site, is it? I've seen you do it more then anyone else, usually over nothing. I have no desire to indulge you, so as far as I'm concerned you can either let this go now, or you can have the last word. I don't have the patience @Jet Nut does to engage in back and forth with you.

Nope see its all fun like you said lighten up. Im just joking with you. Peace out brother Jets fan. 

38 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Sign me up too

This wouldn't surprise me in the least bit as the organization has been pushing that Jet plane logo for awhile and a lot of merchandise is 4 sale like this. 

Around Labor day while shopping at Home Depot they were selling Jets and Giants lawn flags and this was the flag for sale. 

Wondering if the Chicago Bears change theres from the C to a teddy bear and the Giants to giant on their helmets?  

Maybe Chesley Sullenberger can be our new spokesman. 

Image result for sully sullenberger pics

31 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Now that looks awful. I also hate that plane logo. No way they go back to that. 

Agree. Hate the plane logo. Clunky and chunky...more like a cargo plane than a jet.  I like the green color though. I would prefer  green helmet.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

A $5 billion dollar entity isn't going to bother recycling helmets, they'd just as soon auction them off or donate them to charity-  and the facemasks and hardware would still be attached.

It's probably wise to stop thinking that the Jets are being crafty and throwing us off the trail and instead embrace the fact that the team is aware that their fans like the white helmets because the white helmets allow us to have the best throwback uniforms in the NFL with very important AFL heritage.

SAR I

Thanks for following up... FWIW I hope you're right about the white helmet.

Personally I'm just looking for a lighter shade of green and an improved logo. As long as they don't go all TB Bucs on us most fans are going to be fine.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Butterfield said:

Maybe, maybe not.  Either way, you are delusional.  

What little I know of you is that you are an angry, hostile poster who does not have the best interest of the Jets or their fans at heart.

Don't offer your opinion of me in a derogatory fashion again.

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1

19 minutes ago, bigalbarracuda said:

Thanks for following up... FWIW I hope you're right about the white helmet.

Personally I'm just looking for a lighter shade of green and an improved logo. As long as they don't go all TB Bucs on us most fans are going to be fine.

Agreed.  The shade of green and the logo will change, and I have faith in Nike, probably the best design team on the planet.  Christopher Johnson is a stylish man and I am certain he wants us to have world-class uniforms.  I am optimistic.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Matt39 said:

They're not going to throw it back to the uniforms they wore last season.

Of course not.  The next few years will be about selling our new home/away jerseys.  But after awhile when sales start to wane it will be time to break out the classics and with white helmets at the core and a re-stickring job it will work perfectly.  2020 is the 60th Anniversary of the AFL, having seen what the league did for the 30th, 40th, and 50th, makes sense that we'd go with the 68's now that the whole NY Titans thing is well in our rear view mirror and how well the Chargers do with their electric blue alternates.

SAR I

9 hours ago, viffer said:

No, it's called market research, and every large company, and most medium or even small companies, do it all the time.  Do you think a multi billion dollar company risks a major product introduction on the whim of the CEO?  No, they typically hire market research firms to poll the target market.

Marketing 101.

Marketing 101?

Name me one team that put 10 different uniforms out there and asked fans to vote.  This isn't marketing, it's a uniform.  You're fooling yourself if you think this is how teams pick out a uniform.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

A $5 billion dollar entity isn't going to bother recycling helmets, they'd just as soon auction them off or donate them to charity-  and the facemasks and hardware would still be attached.

It's probably wise to stop thinking that the Jets are being crafty and throwing us off the trail and instead embrace the fact that the team is aware that their fans like the white helmets because the white helmets allow us to have the best throwback uniforms in the NFL with very important AFL heritage.

SAR I

So you've completely changed your story?  It was you who claimed the helmets were being sent off for a repaint and you even included a link to Riddell where they refurbish helmets.

• Sympathy 1

50 minutes ago, SAR I said:

What little I know of you is that you are an angry, hostile poster who does not have the best interest of the Jets or their fans at heart.

Don't offer your opinion of me in a derogatory fashion again.

SAR I

You are a pompous idiot.  Hopefully no one takes you seriously.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Agreed.  The shade of green and the logo will change, and I have faith in Nike, probably the best design team on the planet.  Christopher Johnson is a stylish man and I am certain he wants us to have world-class uniforms.  I am optimistic.

SAR I

Imagine living your life like this

• Haha 4

58 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So you've completely changed your story?  It was you who claimed the helmets were being sent off for a repaint and you even included a link to Riddell where they refurbish helmets.

Nope.  I'm team white all the way.

SAR I

6 hours ago, Butterfield said:

No, he has no idea.  He just pretends to. Helmets aren’t even reused from year to year and he took the post by the marketing staff way too literally.

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

The helmets are white.  Wrap your brain around that.  Savvy?

SAR I

Hey guys - both of you should put each other on ignore. Just walk away.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1