Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

RE: Jamal Adams tweet with green and black cleats.

All he did was have these classic high top Jordans, modified to be cleats.  He's a Nike/Jordan endorser so all he has to do is have his agent make a call and Nike will modify a few pairs for him.  While it's possible it has something to do with new uni's...chances are it doesn't.

You can find these classic Jordan's online, just google green and black Jordan's....

377542_01.jpg.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

No, black isn't happening.  Why?  Because red didn't happen either.

The primary color of the Jets QB jersey is never a color found in the core game team jersey.  All this photo does is confirm that black is off the table and support that red is a possible color in the new core game jersey.

SAR I

Red didn't happen either? you mean the red color that every single team uses every year for QB? What the hell are you talking about? DO you see the green on the practice uniform? that is the new green for our new uniform - per my secret source

Black is not off the table at all if anything, all the positive fan reaction to it probably cemented whatever final tweeks they are thinking with the Black base. 

Why do you end your comment with SAR I? you know I can see your profile name and picture right next to your comment right?

32 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Red didn't happen either? you mean the red color that every single team uses every year for QB? What the hell are you talking about? DO you see the green on the practice uniform? that is the new green for our new uniform - per my secret source

Black is not off the table at all if anything, all the positive fan reaction to it probably cemented whatever final tweeks they are thinking with the Black base. 

Why do you end your comment with SAR I? you know I can see your profile name and picture right next to your comment right?

I can sense your frustration, but white helmets are happening.  Please get used to it.  Then you can be at peace.

SAR I

• WTF? 1

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

91834f551aa80ca701e68aec4260f335.jpg

Chargers have the best throwbacks, followed by the Jets (68's next season with the expected white helmets).

SAR I

You"re joking right.....players and sports writers evey year pick the Raiders uniforms as eaither 1 or 2 ..the jets and the little white uniforms,,lol dont make me laugh

All he did was have these classic high top Jordans, modified to be cleats.  He's a Nike/Jordan endorser so all he has to do is have his agent make a call and Nike will modify a few pairs for him.  While it's possible it has something to do with new uni's...chances are it doesn't.
You can find these classic Jordan's online, just google green and black Jordan's....
377542_01.jpg.jpeg&key=f650d3e52d1583fa8abbfbe35fe12b0d8b8e08ce437c534f00bf1cfd970d4bba
These are sick! I'm gonna have to get me a pair of these....they'll match nicely with Jets gear as well!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, redstorm61 said:

You"re joking right.....players and sports writers evey year pick the Raiders uniforms as eaither 1 or 2 ..the jets and the little white uniforms,,lol dont make me laugh

Raiders uniforms are boring.  And they are a team that's lost its heritage.  Oakland to Los Angeles to Oakland to Las Vegas.  On the east coast that would be like Boston to Atlanta to Boston to Pittsburgh.  No identity.  Nomads.  So their uniform doesn't represent anything.

SAR I

13 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

The guy is an egomaniac.  Thats why.

15 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

377542_01.jpg.jpeg

Those Are Truly UGLY... ???

On 1/25/2019 at 3:21 PM, SAR I said:

2018-Uniforms_NIKE-Sports_Twitter_FP.jpg

ducks-2018.png

I think what they've done with the Ducks is very fresh and interesting especially in a limiting color like green.  I like the helmet applique; it conveys the feeling of flight, I expect something along these lines for the J's.

SAR I

uhmmm... they're supposed to be duck wings... hence the teams name "ducks"

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Personally I think this whole damn uniform release is ridiculous... Best way to unveil these baby's would be to call Sam out in Southern Cal and have him throw his new Jersey on one of his hot numbers he's tagging at the moment.  What could we want more?  A hot chick sporting our saviors newly released jersey!  She could even put one foot up on the new helmet!

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, redstorm61 said:

Chargers powder blues are the best uniforms in football and not even close. I have seen MANY polls and articles where they are first. Sometimes though since they are an alternate they are not included and something else is selected. Raiders uniform is awful in my view but I hate black clothes.

Kelly Green Bllueish Grey, Blue (White and possibly black alternate) still believe that is what we get. No idea on what the logo will be though I think it will take inspiration from the 80s one.

2 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Chargers powder blues are the best uniforms in football and not even close. I have seen MANY polls and articles where they are first. Sometimes though since they are an alternate they are not included and something else is selected. Raiders uniform is awful in my view but I hate black clothes.

?Kelly Green?  Bllueish Grey, Blue (White and possibly black alternate) still believe that is what we get. No idea on what the logo will be though I think it will take inspiration from the 80s one.

? ^ ^..  johnnysd,... u ROCK ! !  ?

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer:

7 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Kelly Green Bllueish Grey, Blue (White and possibly black alternate) still believe that is what we get. No idea on what the logo will be though I think it will take inspiration from the 80s one.

I agree, merge the 80s with the classic, get rid of the stupid old style football & laces logo and be done with it.