Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

4 hours ago, Jeff "The Pick" Evans said:

This video clearly shows Chris Johnson, Neil Glatt and others at Nike headquarters discussing with Nike the new uniforms. You are ill informed and instead of actually looking into the process, you are accepting what you "heard" as facts. In reality, you didn't properly comprehend what you read and now you are spreading fake news like it's fact. Watch the video, I'm sure you will enjoy it and if you keep an open mind to new information you might actually learn something.

https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/one-jets-drive-creating-the-new-jets-uniforms

I am now dreading it.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jeff "The Pick" Evans said:

This video clearly shows Chris Johnson, Neil Glatt and others at Nike headquarters discussing with Nike the new uniforms. You are ill informed and instead of actually looking into the process, you are accepting what you "heard" as facts. In reality, you didn't properly comprehend what you read and now you are spreading fake news like it's fact. Watch the video, I'm sure you will enjoy it and if you keep an open mind to new information you might actually learn something.

https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/one-jets-drive-creating-the-new-jets-uniforms

Thank you for the very informative post......I know as much as I did when this entire thing started how about you. Colors? Designs? Logos?  

8 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

and.... here we go!!!! I’ve got give you credit. Your first post, and you jumped right into the octagon with a legendary figure in this thread. ???

In your own mind. 

More than likely a previously banned poster. 

8 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

It’s really not that much of an accomplishment. He was owning jw12.

Nobody owns me PK or do you prefer Paper Boy. 

8 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Yeah but you know joe Willy won’t go quietly lol. I’m sticking around for this one...

Im here for football board discussion we all have opinions and we all construe things the way we want them to be. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

7 hours ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

Folks, that video tells you everything you need to know. Expect totally different colors, design, logos.....they are wiping the slate clean. This is not a tweak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why I stocked up on vintage Jets gear from the 80s-2000's.

I'll have a mid-season online sale for fans who are repulsed by the new digs and want the old fighting colors. :D

• Haha 1

On 1/29/2019 at 8:13 AM, SAR I said:

Raiders uniforms are boring.  And they are a team that's lost its heritage.  Oakland to Los Angeles to Oakland to Las Vegas.  On the east coast that would be like Boston to Atlanta to Boston to Pittsburgh.  No identity.  Nomads.  So their uniform doesn't represent anything.

SAR I

Youre crazy...people all over love the Raiders uniforms ...can the Jets say that..and as far as heritage the jets NEVER had any

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I thinks its funny when people insist on something, because thats what the media told them the right opinion is. 

"Powder blue"? Gaa-aay. LOL

Keep talking about chargers powder blue uniforms..that is NOT there every game uniforms..dont count

57 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

How is this the most toxic thread on JN?

Is it tho?

Personally I see this thread as nothing but fun fluff for now.  A place to shoot the sh*te and have gud bants over something banal.

It'll really become a sh*tshow when the actual, no kidding around, uniforms get dropped on us, because lets face it, unless it is spectacular it's going to get hate (this IS a NY fanbase after all) and no matter what they do they'll never please all of us.

So till then, may as well enjoy the ride tbqh.  No one has to post in here, and the real announcement won;t be till late March or more likely April, so yeah, why let it bother you?

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Is it tho?

Personally I see this thread as nothing but fun fluff for now.  A place to shoot the sh*te and have gud bants over something banal.

It'll really become a sh*tshow when the actual, no kidding around, uniforms get dropped on us, because lets face it, unless it is spectacular it's going to get hate (this IS a NY fanbase after all) and no matter what they do they'll never please all of us.

So till then, may as well enjoy the ride tbqh.  No one has to post in here, and the real announcement won;t be till late March or more likely April, so yeah, why let it bother you?

I’m not bothered. It’s weird that people are arguing about speculating in an incorrect manner.

14 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I still think this guy is wearing that green and grey for a reason.

472CC2E8-9B8F-4840-8B35-1BA023E6431D.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I still think this guy is wearing that green and grey for a reason.

472CC2E8-9B8F-4840-8B35-1BA023E6431D.jpeg

That ugly shirt that guy (jock washer?) is wearing could be  promotional/advertisement for some drug company or toilet bowl cleaner or maybe its a Members Only he bought from the thrift shop up the road from Florham Park facility. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

That ugly shirt that guy (jock washer?) is wearing could be  promotional/advertisement for some drug company or toilet bowl cleaner or maybe its a Members Only he bought from the thrift shop up the road from Florham Park facility. 

Try harder and I shall grant you with an Up-Vote.