Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Been home sick took an inventory of jerseys pretty stocked here I have over 20+ NY Jets jerseys in the brands, colors and logos I like same goes for other apparel and hats. I can probably ride it all out and buy nothing if the new and improved stuff turns out to be crap. 

Notable jerseys Namath,Chrebet,Martin,Favre,Revis

Others Keller,Edwards,Cromartie,Scott,Pennington

Many more........................

I had an opportunity to sell many of them years ago to a friend of a friend who was selling them at flea markets I declined now I'm stuck with a lot of them every time my wife goes to goodwill to drop off clothes she tries to get me get rid of some I cant. 

@Butterfield  GROW UP WHY NEGATIVE REP THIS POST DUDE/DUDETTE

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Bucs and Titans uniforms look so XFL and Vince McMahon

Bucs and Titans uniforms represent modern graphic design and not outdated design like most NFL uniforms. It’s OK to actually use a design that is conceptual and stylish and exciting. I’m confident Nike and the Jets get this.

18 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

The NY Jets haven't won or accomplished much of anything for 50 years so this organization chooses a uniform change like that's gonna fix our problems. 

It's not the piss poor drafting and failure to spend money and sign key free agents instead of announcing scouting team upgrades or new strength and conditioning plans we change uniforms. 

For the record the current NY Jets uniforms are one of the best in the NFL. 

You just keep missing the point of a new uniform.  No one thinks it's going to fix anything.  

All the rest has nothing to do with uniforms.  

For the record?  Really?  I didn't know you felt that way.  Lol

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

You just keep missing the point of a new uniform.  No one thinks it's going to fix anything.  

All the rest has nothing to do with uniforms.  

For the record?  Really?  I didn't know you felt that way.  Lol

For the record alot of teams have fan's that claim their uniform is the best in the NFL,  greenbay and Baltimore for example.  One of the worst is the SD Charger, ok LA Chargers or whatever. When I lived there the fans switched from raiders, chargers and 49ers depending on the week, anyway they swear up and down that their baby blues were the absolute best. 

In many a bar I would argue for the green and white of course,  but my point is could this be true for every fan base?

DOES every single team think they have the best uniform? If so does it matter at all what they come out with? I mean wont we all just still say our team is the best no matter what?

I mean the bucs and titans look like sh*t but their fans will tell you they are modern and awesome. 

No seriously ours are the best, anyone can see. I like the green and white. But I'm going to love the green and black 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

I think I remember Martin fumbling early...but wasn't it Byers who fumbled after catching a pass inside the red zone.

That....and Keyshawn catching a pass then waiving himself off the field in the 4th to be replaced by Alex Van Dyke who proceeded to fumble on the next play...again in Denver territory.

Yes it was Byers. Unfortunately Parcells had to some steady players that performed all year until the second half of that game. Byers, Dave Megget and one other name I can't recall. I remember watching that game and I couldn't believe that these were the guys dropping the ball literally and figuratively when they were go two guys the entire season. SMH

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

Bucs and Titans uniforms represent modern graphic design and not outdated design like most NFL uniforms. It’s OK to actually use a design that is conceptual and stylish and exciting. I’m confident Nike and the Jets get this.

29 other NFL teams think differently. 

On 2/2/2019 at 7:52 AM, joewilly12 said:

Been home sick took an inventory of jerseys pretty stocked here I have over 20+ NY Jets jerseys in the brands, colors and logos I like same goes for other apparel and hats. I can probably ride it all out and buy nothing if the new and improved stuff turns out to be crap. 

Notable jerseys Namath,Chrebet,Martin,Favre,Revis

Others Keller,Edwards,Cromartie,Scott,Pennington

Many more........................

I had an opportunity to sell many of them years ago to a friend of a friend who was selling them at flea markets I declined now I'm stuck with a lot of them every time my wife goes to goodwill to drop off clothes she tries to get me get rid of some I cant. 

@Butterfield  GROW UP WHY NEGATIVE REP THIS POST DUDE/DUDETTE

You’re like a Jets cuck ;) 

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

b3a5d175204059.5c54a85052af4.gif

Not the jets obviously, but I really like this new logo and helmet by the Montreal Allouettes. In my opinion really modern, radical, bold, but well done and signifies flight very well.  Just thought Id share...

Being from Montreal, I disapprove with the new uniforms.

The Alouettes always had a very nice,  highly identifiable uniform.  When they were a perennial winter ( and they were for many years), uniforms were being sold at a very good pace and fans were seen  wearing them all over the city. Then, after trestman Left, the franchise has been in a complete tailspin. No one goes to the games anymore because they are difficult to watch.

Over the last few years the marketing geniuses Kept rolling out different uniforms that made absolutely no sense with the purpose to do one thing ...sell more merchandise. 

The franchise is in complete disarray. Until they start winning again it doesn’t  matter what you wear or what you look like. Same thing with the Jets. this whole idea of coming out with new uniforms perplexes me. If you win, people will buy because people want to support winners.

simple marketing , but hey, as long as the kids like it… 

9 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Being from Montreal, I disapprove with the new uniforms.

The Alouettes always had a very nice,  highly identifiable uniform.  When they were a perennial winter ( and they were for many years), uniforms were being sold at a very good pace and fans were seen  wearing them all over the city. Then, after trestman Left, the franchise has been in a complete tailspin. No one goes to the games anymore because they are difficult to watch.

Over the last few years the marketing geniuses Kept rolling out different uniforms that made absolutely no sense with the purpose to do one thing ...sell more merchandise. 

The franchise is in complete disarray. Until they start winning again it doesn’t  matter what you wear or what you look like. Same thing with the Jets. this whole idea of coming out with new uniforms perplexes me. If you win, people will buy because people want to support winners.

simple marketing , but hey, as long as the kids like it… 

I don’t follow the cfl, and haven’t seen good pictures of the new uniforms.  But this helmet and logo are perfect in my opinion.  Looking back at past alouette uniforms, can’t say i really liked anything they wore previously.  Pretty bland and boring really.

On 2/3/2019 at 1:46 PM, dbatesman said:

Not sure it’s a great idea for a football team to sell merchandise with “ALS” plastered all over it, but what do I know.

On 2/3/2019 at 12:12 PM, Butterfield said:

b3a5d175204059.5c54a85052af4.gif

Not the jets obviously, but I really like this new logo and helmet by the Montreal Alouettes. In my opinion really modern, radical, bold, but well done and signifies flight very well.  Just thought Id share...

I do like the helmet treatment. Could work for us if our new logo is a jet plane again. This is an example of something new/fresh but not over done IMO

Also I agree ALS probably shouldn’t be used there.