Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

20 hours ago, nico002 said:

My friends brother works with the Jets and he just saw the uniforms. Can confirm that the helmet is NOT white. He would not say what color it was. Sorry SAR. 

? Doesn't appear he took the bait. Nice try though. Hey!!! My second cousin who feeds my neighbors cat while they are away just told me the new color scheme will be Pink and orange.  

• Upvote 1

On 2/7/2019 at 10:09 AM, nico002 said:

My friends brother works with the Jets and he just saw the uniforms. Can confirm that the helmet is NOT white. He would not say what color it was. Sorry SAR. 

Not that surprised if this is true.  I didn't think the Jets were giving us hints.  Not much reaction to this.  No one believes you?  Haha.  Can you or he confirm if the recent "leaks" are legit?

Someone on sportslogos.net was able to get this still from one of the videos the jets released.  It was on the table during a meeting.  A slightly different jets logo (says new york above jets), different shade of green and it appears to say 2019 branding.  This doesn’t scream bold to me though.  But who knows...Maybe this is the “logo” but there will be a different helmet treatment?

05683719-FC1A-430C-92D6-02347A2B734C.png

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Someone on sportslogos.net was able to get this still from one of the videos the jets released.  It was on the table during a meeting.  A slightly different jets logo (says new york above jets), different shade of green and it appears to say 2019 branding.  This doesn’t scream bold to me though.  But who knows...Maybe this is the “logo” but there will be a different helmet treatment?

Most likely the new helmet logo.  I can live with that.

11 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Someone on sportslogos.net was able to get this still from one of the videos the jets released.  It was on the table during a meeting.  A slightly different jets logo, different shade of green and it appears to say 2019 branding.  This doesn’t scream bold to me though.  But who knows...

After re watching that video, i didn't see any scenes that showed this as clearly as this still.  Looks like New York is spelled out over the Jets with a small football below that.  That would be all new but not thrilled with that if it's going on the helmet.

24 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

What Nintendo game is that from?

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Barely any change at all. Blatant money grab. Only surprise is Woody hasn't done a "uniform change" sooner to sucker us to buy more gear.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I just want a good, consistant team on the field.

The unis are perfect to me, so no need to change anything there.

But with a terrible team only way to juice swag sales are a uni change to soak die hards. Jets are like an ex wife I swear.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Butterfield said:

Very interesting, I should have caught that myself.

Note too that it's not a Nike "swoosh" at the bottom, but a pointy "wing" type of design, could indicate what our new shoulder or chest stripes may look like.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

39 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

No it isnt. Its one organization and if you cant decipher fix what is broken and dont fix what isnt broken I cant help you.

I can't decipher?  You have no clue what you're talking about.  You think Macc is sitting there going over uniform designs?  Seriously?  It's as bad as you lol about when the changes started.  

get it, you're the end all, be all as to what the Jet uniform should look like.  I've said it doesn't need changing.  But I don't feel so self important that I should bitch and moan about change.  And try hard as all hell to come up with reasons against it.

Here's another shot of it.. it looks like a white outline wedge with.. a black line in it?  Kelly green to me.. or some brighter shade of green of it but you can see it all over the table.. good catch.  It does look bold.. far as the wedge if they use it.. could be the new helmet shape, or uniform like SAR said. This is all a guess but looks like the new color to me.

ktzVSsl.png

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

I can't decipher?  You have no clue what you're talking about.  You think Macc is sitting there going over uniform designs?  Seriously?  It's as bad as you lol about when the changes started.  

get it, you're the end all, be all as to what the Jet uniform should look like.  I've said it doesn't need changing.  But I don't feel so self important that I should bitch and moan about change.  And try hard as all hell to come up with reasons against it.

Decaf............try some.

1 hour ago, Matthew007b said:

Here's another shot of it.. it looks like a white outline wedge with.. a black line in it?  Kelly green to me.. or some brighter shade of green of it but you can see it all over the table.. good catch.  It does look bold.. far as the wedge if they use it.. could be the new helmet shape, or uniform like SAR said. This is all a guess but looks like the new color to me.

ktzVSsl.png

Ok so now we know what new helmets will look like and they are green. Green as ****

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Matthew007b said:

ktzVSsl.png

east-rutherford-new-jersey-usa-14th-oct-

Sam_Darnold_Week6.jpg?itok=TRMgdKQP&c=15

That shade of green has been dominant in the wall covering in the stadium for the last two seasons.  Polka dots.  Could be interesting.

SAR I

An underrated item of discussion when it comes to the uniforms, I very much hope they maintain the current font/lettering. The bold sanserif typeface on a slight diagonal has been used since the 60's and it's aged incredibly well since then. I find there's no need to change it. 

That little image looks promising on that front, but doesn't necessarily mean it's sticking around.