Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

11 minutes ago, rayzor said:

The best way to come up with the new uniform was to have Nike design 3 options and have fans vote.  That way, they ensure the majority of the fans will like it.

It took them 4 years to come up with one design.  We would be waiting another 8 years if they asked Nike to do 2 more options.  No Thanks...

59 minutes ago, Gibby said:

All good bro- Time will tell. I am fine the way they are. However- if it winds up going the other way and its a disaster- That will suck worse than sticking with what we have- at least I think. Or if it is not a disaster and they're great. Obviously- everyone wins. 

Oh, I should be clear here, while I think the Old Uni's are stale, I think the new ones will a complete and total modern sh*t-show.  LOL! :-D

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JetFreak89 said:

Can't recall these being posted or not in the 87 previous pages but I like this redesign a lot. The logo is a blend of the two previous logos. I'm doubt they actually go with this logo but I think most would find it acceptable.

NateSweitzerAction

I actually like this.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mogglez said:

According to Michael Salfino, the uniforms were described to him and the closest thing he could find to describe it was this concept:

IMG_20190215_072736.thumb.jpg.8b1c63ffecd8f954556f40a3bd795dc5.jpg

Obviously this is not the uniform and he said that there will be some differences between this concept and the final product (the fade on the side), however he was adamant about two things: "JETS" will be appear in the top middle part of the uniforms and there will be a black alternative.

Once again, I've edited the original picture to match the colors that we appear to be getting and to remove the fade near the numbers:

IMG_20190215_072736-01-02-01-01.thumb.jpeg.92a8823753b1f5a17b9b589be1590e1c.jpeg

I'd love something like this.

The helmets are white!

Zip-adee do-dah, zip-adee yay, my oh my what a wonderful day...

SAR I

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

I would not hate this at all.  In fact, of all the garbage I've seen posted in this thread, this is heads and shoulders above everything.

I like the Jets patch we have on the jersey now but this much isn't terrible.  I hate a black alternate though.

10 hours ago, Mogglez said:

According to Michael Salfino, the uniforms were described to him and the closest thing he could find to describe it was this concept:

Obviously this is not the uniform and he said that there will be some differences between this concept and the final product (the fade on the side), however he was adamant about two things: "JETS" will be appear in the top middle part of the uniforms and there will be a black alternative.

Once again, I've edited the original picture to match the colors that we appear to be getting and to remove the fade near the numbers:

IMG_20190215_072736-01-02-01-01.thumb.jpeg.92a8823753b1f5a17b9b589be1590e1c.jpeg

Ok except for the numbers. 

16 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

When are they actually gonna show us these new unis? Christmas? 

Believe it or not, about 90% of the Jets fans who aren't on this site have no idea the Jets will have new uniforms this year.

The reveal will be in about 4-6 weeks most likely. Buckle up for that, it'll be funny as hell to see the reaction on here...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

Believe it or not, about 90% of the Jets fans who aren't on this site have no idea the Jets will have new uniforms this year.

The reveal will be in about 4-6 weeks most likely. Buckle up for that, it'll be funny as hell to see the reaction on here...

90%? 

No way man I got to think that pretty much every fan knows that the new unis are coming.  What fan doesn't follow the few only brights spots of our team...Adams and darnold. AnD Adam's been talking about it. Man everyone knows.

What the trip is, is that no one has any idea what they are going to look like. Damn a month away and no credible leaks? Seriously wtf its 2019.

I can look at the most private pictures from celebrity cell phones,  classified documents of national security, hell I can get a live satellite view of @Maxman house but I cant get a glimpse of the uniform yet. Damn it

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

90%? 

No way man I got to think that pretty much every fan knows that the new unis are coming.  What fan doesn't follow the few only brights spots of our team...Adams and darnold. AnD Adam's been talking about it. Man everyone knows.

What the trip is, is that no one has any idea what they are going to look like. Damn a month away and no credible leaks? Seriously wtf its 2019.

I can look at the most private pictures from celebrity cell phones,  classified documents of national security, hell I can get a live satellite view of @Maxman house but I cant get a glimpse of the uniform yet. Damn it

Image result for stalker man pics

• Post of the Week 1

16 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Its not terrible but it is extremely bland and would not in any way fit the description of how bold and daring it is in the One Jets drive video

You guys won't give a sh*t what the uniforms look like if our offense is celebrating in the endzone all the time. 

I could care less what other fans think of them either as long as they're having to watch our guys dancing around in the endzone in them. 

The 1st time I saw the flying Elvis I laughed by azz off & busted my then Brother in law Pats fan unmercilessly about how ugly the logo was. I guess he's has gotten the last laugh. You think Pats gear sells well?

• Upvote 1