Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

9 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

So really yht big change is writing jets in around the collar and changing the helmet stripe... depressing 

1.  No one knows what the uniform looks like yet.

2.  You only see writing around the color and a different helmet stripe?

3.  Off a kids idea of what the uniform MAY be you get depressed? 

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Or you arguing with someone about them. :cheers:

Or having to explain how the internet message boards work to overly sensitive posters who think anyone with a different opinion is arguing with them?  

Seriously, other than the idea that someone thinks they know anything about the uniforms and cant stop saying they do, no one should have any argument with anyones opinion on the uniform.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Or having to explain how the internet message boards work to overly sensitive posters who think anyone with a different opinion is arguing with them?  

Seriously, other than the idea that someone thinks they know anything about the uniforms and cant stop saying they do, no one should have any argument with anyones opinion on the uniform.  

Please don't turn this into another thread about feelings...............

Root for the laundry no matter what. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

What are you talking about?  

Root for the laundry?  I haven't posted one single complaint about the uniform change, haven't threatened to never, ever buy a new one.  

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Root for the laundry?  I haven't posted one single complaint about the uniform change, haven't threatened to never, ever buy a new one.  

Just a blanket statement calm down. 

Regardless what they look like we still root for the team,doesn't mean we have to buy the merchandise. 

36 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

:funny_post:

29 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Don't even bother trying to figure out that latest joe willy gem.

The guy who's posted at least 300 times in this thread that sight unseen he's going to hate the new uniforms is now the one telling you to "root for the laundry?"  ](*,)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

The guy who's posted at least 300 times in this thread that sight unseen he's going to hate the new uniforms is now the one telling you to "root for the laundry?"  ](*,)

I was saying the same thing to myself.  

2 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I was saying the same thing to myself.  

LOL get a room. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

I honestly don’t see why so many people care about this new uniform. It’ll either be good or it won’t be and we’ll find out in late March or early April. 

What else is there to really talk about until then? Y’all seriously wanna continue posting horrid and inaccurate photoshop models until then?

lets talk FA and the Draft a little more.?

15 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:
I honestly don’t see why so many people care about this new uniform. It’ll either be good or it won’t be and we’ll find out in late March or early April. 

What else is there to really talk about until then? Y’all seriously wanna continue posting horrid and inaccurate photoshop models until then?
lets talk FA and the Draft a little more.

Free agency and draft require thought and consideration of others opinions. Let us have this Oasis of pure adolescent conjecture more fit for Teen Bop than a football website. We need this after the Kap and the two "I have gloriously returned from my bank" threads.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

lets talk FA and the Draft a little more.?

It's almost as puzzling at the startling amount of people who "don't care" who keep posting in a thread about it.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2