Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

8 hours ago, MichaelScott said:

This is a really stupid, little detail but although I love black unis, I dont like the solid one color number. They remind me of high school jerseys. Would look much better with a secondary color (white) outline. 

Stupid little hang ups like this is the reason that fans will never, ever agree on a uniform. The only thing guaranteed about the new uniform is that a 3rd of this board will hate it, a 3rd will love it and a 3rd will say I dont care at all, just win. 

Fans dont agree on a uniforms for good reason.  People have different opinions, different likes.  Then there are those who think what others like is stupid.  

8 hours ago, MichaelScott said:

This is a really stupid, little detail but although I love black unis, I dont like the solid one color number. They remind me of high school jerseys. Would look much better with a secondary color (white) outline. 

Stupid little hang ups like this is the reason that fans will never, ever agree on a uniform. The only thing guaranteed about the new uniform is that a 3rd of this board will hate it, a 3rd will love it and a 3rd will say I dont care at all, just win. 

I'd prefer they stick to two colors.  If they go black they need to have black numbers outlined in green:

Black-n-Green-Sublimated-American-Footba

15 minutes ago, Redcloud820 said:

Silver&Black...Oakland Raiders the original Men in Black, there's  reason players and sports writers pick the Raiders uniforms eaither 1st or 2nd every year..."The Autumn Wind is a Raider"

The list of the best uniforms is all over the place, there is no consensus best uniform 

43 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

If no one had ever seen the all whites that we currently have and that was the look they unveiled, people would lose their minds about how nice they were.

Or people would say what is that logo to supposed to be? And why do they have 4 separate items on the shoulder? Did they run out of material elsewhere?

41 minutes ago, Redcloud820 said:

lol...go on Google right now and see NFLs best voted uniforms by  players and sportswriters

lol?

I have, the lists is as varied as it gets.  There is no consensus number one as you said.

And no one should expect there to be one.  

41 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

lol?

I have, the lists is as varied as it gets.  There is no consensus number one as you said.

And no one should expect there to be one.  

You were disagreeing just for the sake of being disagreeable.. my point is the majority of the post listed about best uniforms the Raiders are consistently in the top three and in most cases they are first.... I guarantee you'll never find  the Jets in the top 5

40 minutes ago, Redcloud820 said:

You were disagreeing just for the sake of being disagreeable.. my point is the majority of the post listed about best uniforms the Raiders are consistently in the top three and in most cases they are first.... I guarantee you'll never find  the Jets in the top 5

Yeah, maybe if you didnt come out by saying the Raiders uniforms are consistently the best or 2nd best looking in every poll.   

As I said, there is no consensus, the lists all vary.  Back to the main point, everyone has their own opinions.  If you want to keep insisting that the Raiders are voted the best or top in every poll youre just mistaken

If thats arguing to argue, so be it

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, maybe if you didnt come out by saying the Raiders uniforms are consistently the best or 2nd best looking in every poll.  Because you know, thats wrong.  

If thats arguing to argue, so be it

We can do this alllll day.... the majority of the uniform post have the Raiders in the top three that's what I'm saying..I'M LOOKING AT THEM ON GOOGLE RIGHT NOW

2 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Or people would say what is that logo to supposed to be? And why do they have 4 separate items on the shoulder? Did they run out of material elsewhere?

Given no one has said it the two times the uniform was introduced why would that be

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Start with the Sporting News

Bye

Yeah I figured you would find 1 then run away...from the first 5 on the best uniform thread on the web... NBC Sports Raiders number one... msn.com Raiders number 3... Fox Sports Raiders number 3... Detroit Athletic Raiders number one.. and for your sporting news they have the Raiders 11 but you failed to mention they have the Jets 30th your turn

3 hours ago, Redcloud820 said:

Silver&Black...Oakland Raiders the original Men in Black, there's a  reason players and sports writers pick the Raiders uniforms eaither 1st or 2nd every year..."The Autumn Wind is a Raider"

So let me get this straight...  You're posting under two different user names, both with "red" in the name, for some odd reason, to basically repeat the same thing over and over again about the Raiders' black & silver uniforms? 

Why? 

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, slats said:

So let me get this straight...  You're posting under two different user names, both with "red" in the name, for some odd reason, to basically repeat the same thing over and over again about the Raiders' black & silver uniforms? 

Why? 

Well "genius"...this is a uniform thread and my back and forth is with a particular person on this thread.. its about the Raiders in comparison to the Jets and the Raiders standing in best uniforms in the league, so even though all my post have the Raiders in it the wording is different in all of them

• Thumb Down 4
  • WTF? 1

40 minutes ago, Redcloud820 said:

Yeah I figured you would find 1 then run away...from the first 5 on the best uniform thread on the web... NBC Sports Raiders number one... msn.com Raiders number 3... Fox Sports Raiders number 3... Detroit Athletic Raiders number one.. and for your sporting news they have the Raiders 11 but you failed to mention they have the Jets 30th your turn

Run away?  LOL, you are new at this.  Would help if you weren't the one  that ran away.   Guess you needed to find some sites that liked the Raiders.  I'll find just as many that don't, but hey, that was the point, that there wont be a "sportswriters pick the Raiders one or two every year" consensus.  But keep arguing as if its important, no one cares about the Raiders, they've been insignificant forever and have nothing to do with the Jets unifroms.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Run away?  LOL, you are new at this.  Would help if you weren't the one  that ran away.   Guess you needed to find some sites that liked the Raiders.  I'll find just as many that don't, but hey, that was the point, that there wont be a "sportswriters pick the Raiders one or two every year" consensus.  But keep arguing as if its important, no one cares about the Raiders, they've been insignificant forever and have nothing to do with the Jets unifroms.  

The Raiders are insignificant..that's funny YOUR Jets in there 59 yr history have only have 1 significant year or any year that anybody remembers anything about the Jets 1968...only been to 1 SUPERBOWL in 59 yrs Jets bring new meaning to the word insignificant

• Thumb Down 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Redcloud820 said:

The Raiders are insignificant..that's funny YOUR Jets in there 59 yr history have only have 1 significant year or any year that anybody remembers anything about the Jets 1968...only been to 1 SUPERBOWL in 59 yrs Jets bring new meaning to the word insignificant

And somehow the Jets have been more successful over the past decade+, so roll that around awhile.  The only significant thing to know about the Raiders is they are led by two clowns in ridiculously bad haircuts who think its the 80's

But come here and make fun of OUR team, somehow makes your day.  

11 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Side note from my beautiful child turning 96, Raiders fans are the most insecure fanbase in the world.

Now that's funny..what team has been  the League 59 years... has overall losing record..... has only appeared in one Super Bowl... and doesn't have a fan base outside of Queens New York..lol I'll give you a few minutes I know that's a HARD question lol

3 minutes ago, Redcloud820 said:

Now that's funny..what team has been  the League 59 years... has overall losing record..... has only appeared in one Super Bowl... and doesn't have a fan base outside of Queens New York..lol I'll give you a few minutes I know that's a HARD question lol

You're calling a team insignificant but signed up to their message board and are arguing with their fans. 

In the offseason..

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Redcloud820 said:

He said the Raider fanbase is the most insecure and your comeback is this comment on the Jets and a comparison of the two teams? 

Obsessed a bit arent we?  

And making @Mogglez point for him

• Post of the Week 1

26 minutes ago, Redcloud820 said:

oh look!  ... a Raiduhs troll!  How cute.  Gotta love it when a fan of a horrible team like the Raiduhs comes to troll the fans of another crappy team like the Jets.  What could be the reason?  Insecurity? Low self-esteem?  Sexual impotence?  Gotta be something because there is no reason for you to be here other than to show what a colossal jerk you are.  The Raiduhs will suck once again with the totally obsolete Gruden (who was never any good anyway) getting paid a billion dollars.   Outside of Dolphins fans, Raiders fans are the least intelligent and most frequent knucle draggers of any fans in the NFL.  

19 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He said the Raider fanbase is the most insecure and your comeback is this comment on the Jets and a comparison of the two teams? 

Obsessed a bit arent we?  

And making @Mogglez point for him

What are you going to do when your kid says daddy tell me about the history of the Jets...and you say "Son we have no history " lol

Well "genius"...this is a uniform thread and my back and forth is with a particular person on this thread.. its about the Raiders in comparison to the Jets and the Raiders standing in best uniforms in the league, so even though all my post have the Raiders in it the wording is different in all of them

Not sure why "genius" is in quotes, but okay. 

No, your posts weren't much different in content, in either screenname, until you decided to go full troll as a fan of a team picking one spot behind the Jets. Bravo. This is not a trolling thread, at least not in this way. This is a discussion of the Jets' uniforms, not the Raiders'. I'm unlocking this. If you continue to troll here, both your accounts will be indefinitely banned. 

Thanks. 

Like a fly to cowsh*t.

Lol.

• Haha 1