Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ok fair enough coming from a Moderator its all good. I will cease posting the number pics of the page we are on. Have a nice day. 

Wait so now posting number pictures is against the rules? That doesn't make any sense???!!!!

When did this become a thing? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Wait so now posting number pictures is agaisnt the rules? That doesn't make any sense???!!!!

I guess because some poster with 212 posts complained. I respect Slats so I will abide by his request. 

5 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Wait so now posting number pictures is against the rules? That doesn't make any sense???!!!!

It's not against the rules, but it certainly stopped having much value since Hugh Douglass. 

2 minutes ago, slats said:

It's not against the rules, but it certainly stopped having much value since Hugh Douglass. 

#99 Mark Gastineau

1 minute ago, slats said:

Sure, I would argue it had 0 value all along (truthfully i did one on pg 99 i think, it was awesome) anyway just because some posters dont like j willy opinions and nit pick everything he says doesnt mean he should have to stop posting what he wants. As long as it doesnt violate the rules. Who gives a damn what jetworks or whoever says. Further if they dont violate the rules they can post whatever they want too.

Jetworks could just put him on ignore or simply ignore the j willy comments, like I do when they constantly whine about him on every thread.

I thought you were saying now no one is allowed to post a number picture because it has been deem to have no value. I just dont like the whole idea of anyone being tood no because some other group of other poster dont like him and have started a comment value  system that could basically apply to any post they dont like.

Plus I'm like what the hell when the new uniform is released i was looking forward to making a mock up and posting the page number on it. I dont think jetsworks should be able to dictate my ability to so just because he doesnt like j willy.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, rayzor said:

Kinda premature on his part.  Thats if the green represented the Jets.  He might not even be on the team this season. 

The Jets are the ONLY team that gave him his shot @ the Pro game and now he's entering his 4th year w/a $3.5M contract as a 2nd round tender after being an UDFA.

Gratitude is being grateful for the initial opportunity, not continued expectations of the ongoing relationship. 

Not sure if this one has been posted yet. If it has please forgive me for offending anyone. 

Image result for any sneak peeks of the new york jets uniforms

Guys that's the most typical green that they paint any muscle car these days! I'm so sorry to burst your bubble. But Nickelodeon slime green is not the color of the new Jets uniforms

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Sure, I would argue it had 0 value all along (truthfully i did one on pg 99 i think, it was awesome) anyway just because some posters dont like j willy opinions and nit pick everything he says doesnt mean he should have to stop posting what he wants. As long as it doesnt violate the rules. Who gives a damn what jetworks or whoever says. Further if they dont violate the rules they can post whatever they want too.

Jetworks could just put him on ignore or simply ignore the j willy comments, like I do when they constantly whine about him on every thread.

I thought you were saying now no one is allowed to post a number picture because it has been deem to have no value. I just dont like the whole idea of anyone being tood no because some other group of other poster dont like him and have started a comment value  system that could basically apply to any post they dont like.

Plus I'm like what the hell when the new uniform is released i was looking forward to making a mock up and posting the page number on it. I dont think jetsworks should be able to dictate my ability to so just because he doesnt like j willy.

Nowhere did I forbid anything. I'm agreeing with @Jetworks that the number thing in this thread is spent. Nothing more, nothing less. You seem to agree, too. Not sure what your issue is. People are allowed to post what they want to post, and other people are allowed to say that posting repetitive nonsense is boring and distracting at the same time. You can also post whatever you want, but don't be surprised if your mockup of the new uniform with #256 goes over like a lead zeppelin. :) 

32 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Not sure if this one has been posted yet. If it has please forgive me for offending anyone. 

Image result for any sneak peeks of the new york jets uniforms

It has. 

You aren't.

But you are acting a little whiney ever since you felt you were scolded.

To put it in terms you understand, "stop acting like a dudette, dude."

16 hours ago, Ghost said:

I’d love if that was the green!! 

If that is the green then black is definitely a major part of the new uni's, you can take that to the bank. There aren't many colors that bright of a green go well with - gray is not one of them unless there is another color somewhere.

I thought Robbie might have gone more this for his Jag.

IMG_1102.JPG

9 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

I thought Robbie might have gone more this his Jag.

IMG_1102.JPG

A JAG for Robbie LOL 

I had him in this 

Image result for oj simpson bronco pics

17 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Guys that's the most typical green that they paint any muscle car these days! I'm so sorry to burst your bubble. But Nickelodeon slime green is not the color of the new Jets uniforms

You can buy a Honda Civic in that exact same shade of green 

5 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I guess because some poster with 212 posts complained. I respect Slats so I will abide by his request. 

First off, it's 231. Second, what would my post count matter? Third, where did I complain? I simply pointed out the obvious try-hard you've been doing for the past 9 or so pages, which was actually a nice thing, kinda like when someone tells you that you have a booger in your nostril. No worries, you can go right back to walking around with a snot nose, I won't stop ya. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

You make a fair argument. After all, who the hell am I? A nobody with a low post count! And all I did was point out that the numbers thing as ceased to have the cute playfulness it did after if passed the ability to associate it with players. @slats, a grown-ass adult agreed with me. But since Slats is a moderator JWilly agreed to stop, his decision. And here you come along with your To Kill a Mockingbird cry for justice! Hell, maybe this latest flare-up will be what finally gets this ridiculous thread locked once and for all! FREEDOM!!!!!!! RATM!!!!

8 minutes ago, Jetworks said:

First off, it's 231. Second, what would my post count matter? Third, where did I complain? I simply pointed out the obvious try-hard you've been doing for the past 9 or so pages, which was actually a nice thing, kinda like when someone tells you that you have a booger in your nostril. No worries, you can go right back to walking around with a snot nose, I won't stop ya. 

No worries I have these. 

Image result for new york jets tissues

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No worries I have these. 

Image result for new york jets tissues

Lol, well-played. Careful, @kelly may ask why you have them. \\:D/

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Jetworks said:

You make a fair argument. After all, who the hell am I? A nobody with a low post count! And all I did was point out that the numbers thing as ceased to have the cute playfulness it did after if passed the ability to associate it with players. @slats, a grown-ass adult agreed with me. But since Slats is a moderator JWilly agreed to stop, his decision. And here you come along with your To Kill a Mockingbird cry for justice! Hell, maybe this latest flare-up will be what finally gets this ridiculous thread locked once and for all! FREEDOM!!!!!!! RATM!!!!

Right ok nobody. comprehenda Slats clarified what he meant in his reply and even pre mocked my upcoming uniform number post (well done and thanks). And you continued to whine more at Joe willy and I continue to not care about your whining. 

23 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Right ok nobody. comprehenda Slats clarified what he meant in his reply and even pre mocked my upcoming uniform number post (well done and thanks). And you continued to whine more at Joe willy and I continue to not care about your whining. 

I find your interpretation of whining intriguing. Do you have a blog or something I could subscribe to, mayhap?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jetworks said:

I find your interpretation of whining intriguing. Do you have a blog or something I could subscribe to, mayhap?

I wish 

Screenshot_20190303-164815_Chrome.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Helmet looks matte and it appears the numbers will be on the shoulders not the sleeve. 

7 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

A month from today....

jerseys look black in the video, the video itself is black, therefore the helmets and the jersey must in fact be either black or have black in them.... HUGE HINT! hahahaha 😉

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

just when we run out of stuff to talk about, jets drop another teaser.. Masterful job by their marketing dept. they're keeping all us jersey crack heads on the string 

• Upvote 1

PAGE 

IMG_9296.thumb.JPG.1fef32577592bf001b6d03ae65ef50fe.JPG

AND WE FINALLY HAVE A RELEASE DATE of APRIL 4th, 2019!!!!!!!!!

Let the ANTICIPATORY OPINIONS of HOW the Jets will screw up the UNVEILING BEGIN!!!!!!!

:D

I had to plug & shout out my block for the page #. LOL

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

jerseys look black in the video, the video itself is black, therefore the helmets and the jersey must in fact be either black or have black in them.... HUGE HINT! hahahaha 😉

Can't really tell the jersey color as it's a dark video tease.

Cant wait to see people on this thread arguing as to why they choose the 4th over any other day.  

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Helmet looks matte and it appears the numbers on the shoulders not the sleeve. 

From what I saw by putting my face up against the computer screen:

The Jerseys ARE Black and by the reflection of light there appears to be 2 Shoulder Stripes going over the shoulder as opposed to the current design where you have one principal green stripe at a 45degree angle coming in and the 2nd stripe blends in with the solid sleeve color. Here is appears both stripes contrast with the main body and sleeve. JMO after shoveling 100 ft of slop snow and 3 cups of espresso!!! :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

I agree. The LACK of ANY reflection in that snippet would imply, or one can infer, that there IS a BLACK BASE Jersey and my guess is the 2 stripes are green. 

We're going to look like Junior Mints. I like that they kept the old skool shoulder stripes. 

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

just when we run out of stuff to talk about, jets drop another teaser.. Masterful job by their marketing dept. they're keeping all us jersey crack heads on the string 

+1. They know how to slowly bait us as we bleat away for 109 pages!!!

bi5a98.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Only Sar knows what they really are but he is in witness protection right now until April 4th.

25 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

I see green in the jersey.

• Confused 1