Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

It looks like the slash/dash/wing, whatever you call it is going to be part of the logo.  It was featured on the paperson the desk in the first video and is shown twice in this video.

• Upvote 2

Official car of the R Anderson & the NY Jets

green.jpg?w=640&ssl=1

20 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

From what I saw by putting my face up against the computer screen:

The Jerseys ARE Black and by the reflection of light there appears to be 2 Shoulder Stripes going over the shoulder as opposed to the current design where you have one principal green stripe at a 45degree angle coming in and the 2nd stripe blends in with the solid sleeve color. Here is appears both stripes contrast with the main body and sleeve. JMO after shoveling 100 ft of slop snow and 3 cups of espresso!!! :blink:

Those are jersey numbers not stripes. You can see a "9" on the left shoulder and a "2" on the right.

4 minutes ago, fullblast said:

Those are jersey numbers not stripes. You can see a "9" on the left shoulder and a "2" on the right.

I think you're right

34 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

PAGE 

IMG_9296.thumb.JPG.1fef32577592bf001b6d03ae65ef50fe.JPG

AND WE FINALLY HAVE A RELEASE DATE of APRIL 4th, 2019!!!!!!!!!

Let the ANTICIPATORY OPINIONS of HOW the Jets will screw up the UNVEILING BEGIN!!!!!!!

:D

I had to plug & shout out my block for the page #. LOL

@Jetworks

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

11 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

It looks like the slash/dash/wing, whatever you call it is going to be part of the logo.  It was featured on the paperson the desk in the first video and is shown twice in this video.

I see solid two stripes coming straight down over the shoulders and appear to be either white or (possibly) green while the numbers are on the sleeve. The current style has the two stripes more towards the sleeve and at an angle that blends in with the solid color of the sleeves. The reflection of the white light shows the stripes to be more central and independently contrasting the shoulder and sleeve color. 

They do seem to be pushing that "slash" style of font and underlining which is reminiscent of the Jets 80's logo and based upon a scalene or obtuse triangle used as a Jet plane, or possibly wing to tail:

scalene-triangle.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDZ1qPwlrzP8fB7hzETyR

New_York_Jets_Logo_1978_1997.png

14 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Official car of the R Anderson & the NY Jets

green.jpg?w=640&ssl=1

Same color as the Limey Green Flags the Jets gave out for the Home Opener.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, fullblast said:

Disagree. There are shoulder stripes coming over and down the middle of the clavicle area. 

The numbers are located on what would be the deltoid muscle on the sleeve. 

The shifting of the 2 stripes to being more central and over the shoulder as opposed to the angled-in/blending-in w/the sleeve like the current style. JMO.

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, fullblast said:

Upon the 37th inspection and closer analysis I started to possibly see the 9 on the left shoulder. But I am steadfast on my position that there is NO numerical #2 on the right shoulder, but 2 stripes.  lol. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Looks like the number fonts are one solid color which should put to rest the validity of the reddit "leaked" jerseys.  

Are there any video gurus on the board that can lighten the video to see the uniform better?

• Upvote 1

That video tells me.....absolutely nothing.  Anything I think I 'see' is pure projection.

Human brains put patterns where no pattern exists.  It's instinctual.

Anything I think I see in that vid would fall under that category, i.e. my mind trying to put a pattern on something that clearly isn't visible enough to show us it's pattern.

Also, lol at the thread police whining about people posting the page numbers.  Seriously.:rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Grow up you baby.

Are you kidding me?  I am making a joke of all this and obviously it concerns you now?  You grow up and get a life. 

Personal attack you should be banned. 

• Downvote 1

Can someone change the thread title so we don't get someone asking on page 112 when the Jets will finally unveil the new unis?

As for this video....if that really was the new unis I see:

Nike Swoosh at the top of the shoulders:

image.png.8e82a35bc4cc9aceb41a9b3b361d6ee2.png

Don't think the helmet is matte...too much of reflection I think for a matte finish:

image.png.db75667c96139ca36035337b86ee9521.png

Upon further review, I don't think this is either stripes or numbers on the top of the shoulders:

image.png.c65f6ea84ec017c818ba3988839efabc.png

image.png.931c29739027ddf40a4e2617aa101c96.png

Both the date and the take flight are in the same font...likely the new font for the logo and numbers:

image.png.60d8b839568548778e2b5ee656c8b9b4.png

image.png.28df70b1e40960141b19a84e7321db15.png

• Upvote 2

I also now think that this is the new green...a little lighter then the current green...but not quite the green from the 80s/90s, much closer to the color rush green.

These are taken from the one Jets drive promo where CJ is sitting in a Nike board room.  Notice the presentation sitting on the conference room desk in front of everyone....underneath the Jets logo it has the same stripe that you see in the "Take Flight" and in the date on the release date video:

image.png.28d98e9826a81d450efee395d65be7c3.pngimage.png.b0a73725e995067b28421a645c23dc57.png 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I also now think that this is the new green...a little lighter then the current green...but not quite the green from the 80s/90s, much closer to the color rush green.

These are taken from the one Jets drive promo where CJ is sitting in a Nike board room.  Notice the presentation sitting on the conference room desk in front of everyone....underneath the Jets logo it has the same stripe that you see in the "Take Flight" and in the date on the release date video:

image.png.28d98e9826a81d450efee395d65be7c3.pngimage.png.b0a73725e995067b28421a645c23dc57.png 

I guess that stripe represents a jet wing?

1 hour ago, IndianaJet said:

Can someone change the thread title so we don't get someone asking on page 112 when the Jets will finally unveil the new unis?

Don't think the helmet is matte...too much of reflection I think for a matte finish:

Upon further review, I don't think this is either stripes or numbers on the top of the shoulders:

Both the date and the take flight are in the same font...likely the new font for the logo and numbers:

Well done

1 hour ago, IndianaJet said:

So the player in the video is most likely wearing the new unis.  Nothing we have currently looks like those details.  I still think the helmet might be mattish.  It will still have some reflection with a bright light on it.

6 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

It's painfully obvious why they chose the 4th to unveil. The colors of the rainbow are Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet.

GREEN is the 4th color of the spectrum ergo must release on 4/4.

The fact that there are two 4's confirms that the helmet is also green.

Get cultured man!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

You are too smart to be a Jet fan, lol.  

The only thing one can take away from that video is that the new primary color is black.

Unless, of course, it isn't. 

But right now I expect on 4/4 we will see something like the unis in Any Given Sunday.

image.thumb.png.ab4c01ac521d8b5d86b0cfd78e17c70d.png

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

The only thing one can take away from that video is that the new primary color is black.

The video is dark could that be the reason it looks black. 

• Haha 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

1 hour ago, JetFreak89 said:

It's painfully obvious why they chose the 4th to unveil. The colors of the rainbow are Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet.

GREEN is the 4th color of the spectrum ergo must release on 4/4.

The fact that there are two 4's confirms that the helmet is also green.

Get cultured man!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

A+ sleuthing work there, i cant believe i was so blind as not to see it.  It's plain as day! 

8 minutes ago, rayzor said:

D01QdpfWsAE4Efv.jpg large.jpg

Another check mark for black uni's?  There goes that wing thingie again.

4 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Another check mark for black uni's?  There goes that wing thingie again.

Could become a base color?  If you think this flier is a clue, it has our current shade of green fading to black.  I'd be ok with black with green accents.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Can you guys please guess colors without personally attacking one another when you don;t like their picks?

Thank you Crusher some don't seem to get it we all have opinions towards everything discussed on this board there are far too many quick to bash others and call names over what....NOTHING 

That's totally Leonard Williams in the video.

I have to give the Jets some credit with this. They are teasing this unveiling very well.

• Upvote 4