Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

2 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Looks like they are going stealth.

Yes. I can really see them doing this and calling it "Jets Stealth Black." Personally, I don't like the look and am partial to brighter (not neon or loud color rush) colors - think old school Oilers, Eagles, Broncos.   In fact, I think the new Titans uniforms are a shame with that dark Navy blue blah helmet.  They should have stuck with dominant Houston Oilers colors.

Here's hoping the Jets go to Kelly green...

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Love the black uniforms. I have always loved black uniforms.

I also think Darnold's second year is an awesome time to update our look

they are going all in w darnold . total rebrand. they havent done this since Parcells. 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Vader said:

they are going all in w darnold . total rebrand. they havent done this since Parcells. 

Yes.  If Darnold is really that good, the rebranded look will be how the team is remembered for a long time.  

I think they'll either go with a military-esque literal look or a retro Kelly green.  I'm hoping for the latter.

5 hours ago, Vader said:

Great time to capitalize...Darnold has injected an excitement into this fanbase we haven't seen arguably since the arrival of Parcells

Plus our current logo and unis were created 20 years ago....its time for a change...nothing too drastic but a change nonetheless

Please God ... No Kelly green... And I'm Irish.

Hoping for a military green.

https://goo.gl/images/Z4cxaV

Yes.  If Darnold is really that good, the rebranded look will be how the team is remembered for a long time.  

I think they'll either go with a military-esque literal look or a retro Kelly green.  I'm hoping for the latter.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Sympathy 1

10 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Jets-1.jpg

DOn't mind all black... but i really dislike the 2 shades of green. just chose 1 and find a compliment accent color... green white and ?  not green white and darker green.

On 8/5/2018 at 12:00 AM, RSJ said:

IMG_1436.JPG

I would like to see a modern variation of this helmet.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

IMO this is the last thing I would want. it looks like a 3 year old got on a chalkboard and was like "oh, I am a genius" not a fan at all.

the below would be ok with me if you switched the helmets. and the helmets used the "color rush decal but for the 80's JET logo on the black jersey below

14 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

This is acceptable 

Image result for ny jets black helmets pics

10 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Screenshot_20180401-165355-01-01-01.jpeg

Honestly I just hope the JETS bring in a group of designers to critique the design proposals from NIKE to try to have a better representation of ideas. 

9 hours ago, teptep said:

yep.  no matter what we think of them when they are introduced we will love them if they are the uni's Sam is hoisting Lombardi trophies in.

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I personally don’t like incorporating the Black into the uniform...and grey or sliver is ******* worse like awful...no grey or silver!

so many cool ways to change the uniform while still keeping green and white. I love some of the brighter green options for example. 

Black jerseys just look like those alternative jerseys they make up to sell more jerseys. A permanent departure from the green and white would be a huge mistake. 

• Upvote 3