Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

15 minutes ago, Stark said:

I don’t reall care either way if it leaks or not. My point was most time a uniform leaks is because of an apparel site putting out an update too soon and then reverting back. That is all I am saying. If anyone that has seen it so far hasn’t leaked the new JETS gear then I doubt it leaks, but if it were to leak one of the apparel sites is your best bet.

im not going to look for them. As i said I don’t really care enough to hunt for it. It was just a comment that when these Happen it’s usually an accident by a party that is not the team. For instance the latest leak was the Nashville Soccer Club (MLS) which got leaked a day early by fanatics.com and was pulled down until the actual reveal. 

My comment was more of an FYI

A leak would hurt the Jets. You shouldn’t be rooting for one.  

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, BroadwayBen said:

Image result for new york jets new uniforms

Those are actually salty.  Modern yet clean and crisp.

I have been toying with the notion they will have some sort of Airplane/Jet logo that consists of NYJ scrunched up somehow to look like a Jet.  I am not artistically inclined enough to visualize that though.

13 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Those are actually salty.  Modern yet clean and crisp.

I have been toying with the notion they will have some sort of Airplane/Jet logo that consists of NYJ scrunched up somehow to look like a Jet.  I am not artistically inclined enough to visualize that though.

define please.

7 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

It could cost us a chance at the playoffs next year.

Yes seeing the design a few days early would be a complete disaster! - The Oceans would boil and the sky would scorch.

To be honest I’m surprised it’s not leaked sooner.

Lucky the secret is with our agent from syracuse. A man only known as “Agent Orange!”

• Post of the Week 1

When was the last time any of you whiney Marys saw a NFL uniform change and thought they were ugly, hideous or whatever other nightmare you expect for the Jets?  Do you people ever stop moaning and groaning?  

How many times in the same thread can you tell us you predict the uniforms will be horrendous?  Why cant you just wait for them to come out and comment on the look when, you know, you actually see them.  Instead of commenting how they'll suck after seeing a 15 year olds PhotoShop rendering of some uniform with the colors changed to green

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

When was the last time any of you whiney Marys saw a NFL uniform change and thought they were ugly, hideous or whatever other nightmare you expect for the Jets?  Do you people ever stop moaning and groaning?  

Pretty much every recent change has been dreadful. And the Jets current uniform was better than the previous Titans, Bucs, Browns set too. There's absolutely no reason to change the uniforms. The only reason Jacksonville dumped their mistake was because of Coughlin.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

As long as it’s not fluorescent green with giant white marshmallow helmets I’m cool. Fluorescent colors have been pissing me off since the 80’s. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

As long as it’s not fluorescent green with giant white marshmallow helmets I’m cool. Fluorescent colors have been pissing me off since the 80’s. 

I agree.  I do think theyve gone away from those colors looking at the Browns, 49'rs, Falcons, Ravens, Jags, etc.  

Was thinking, obviously we have our preferences and like some uniform changes more than others but when was the last NFL uniform that was as hideous as some are convinced our uniforms will be?  Thought I think there could be some really bright color as a highlight, trim whatever.  Cant see a Oregon like fluorescent green top for example

We can hope and pray!  :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Precisely why I’m not leaking the color and design philosophy of the helmet despite knowing both since February. 

SAR I

right... they are "white" right??? lol since anyone can just call a Helmet distributor and have them tell the JETS new colors and philosophy. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Stark said:

right... they are "white" right??? lol since anyone can just call a Helmet distributor and have them tell the JETS new colors and philosophy. 

assuming he got in touch with someone who blabbed, he might know the colors.  If they aren't white, he'll be chastised.  If he tells us the colors he thinks was revealed to him and they're not, he'll be chastised. That's why it's not worth the risk to tell us.  I don't see how it can "hurt" the Jets if someone reveals what they "believe" the colors to be.

• Upvote 1

Not sure this has been added in this thread, but whether the new design is successful really has very little to do with whether a person likes it or not. There is such a thing as good design and bad design which has nothing to do with preconceived notions or personal taste of a particular fan/person. If the concept is strong and colors and typography work with the overall design and uniform, then it is well done. If the colors and type don't go with the style of the logo and how it's applied to the uniform and it doesn't say NY or the Jets in a conceptual way (like our existing uni's), then it's a fail. The uni's can be judged based on design merit, not just on personal taste or whether a guy that is stuck on the traditional look will buy a jersey. That guy's kid is probably more of the target market than he is at this point. And yes, they will pick a design that appeals to MOST people - I would think that is a major factor.

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

How many times in the same thread can you tell us you predict the uniforms will be horrendous?  Why cant you just wait for them to come out and comment on the look when, you know, you actually see them.  Instead of commenting how they'll suck after seeing a 15 year olds PhotoShop rendering of some uniform with the colors changed to green

20190326_102943.thumb.jpg.ec554292f0fce9cf8267985354fa85b6.jpg

6 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

That plus you don’t know it. 

Im guessing that telling a random callers to a manufacturer to find out what color the new helmets are might be frowned upon by the helmet manufacturer, the Jets, the NFL etc.  Thinking that if a nitwit fan could get this info so could a media outlet who would love to leak that out, would love to announce it weeks, months before.  Call me crazy

28 minutes ago, rayzor said:

assuming he got in touch with someone who blabbed, he might know the colors.  If they aren't white, he'll be chastised.  If he tells us the colors he thinks was revealed to him and they're not, he'll be chastised. That's why it's not worth the risk to tell us.  I don't see how it can "hurt" the Jets if someone reveals what they "believe" the colors to be.

I agree. It doesn't "hurt" the JETS if it does get leaked anyway. If anything it will amp up the expectations.