Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

6 minutes ago, heymangold said:

i'm an oregon fan, so bold isn't an issue - that design from instagram isn't bold, it's hideous.  

Oregon is why we have this uniform mess to begin with when they started the 60 different uniform combinations and ruined uniforms forever.

20 minutes ago, heymangold said:

i'd say it's more nike's fault then the university.

Nike and Oregon go hand in hand.  It worked out great for both Nike and Oregon, I don't blame them one bit.  I just personally hate all the different uni combinations.  Sometimes you can watch games and not have a clue who is playing unless you look at the scorebox. 

38 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Many complain about the current NY Jets uniform and logo. That Jets logo is a reminder of a some very unsuccessful teams and seasons it wouldn't be bad as an alternate but not an every Sunday uniform. No thanks. 

Which is why they are going with something totally new.  

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, TNJet said:

The helmet im fine with. The cheap looking jersey and pant stipe needs work. A more similar shoulder stripe to what we have now would look sick in a lighter green.

We love the Jets uniform for history but that concept Jersey I think is probably nicer. It is very clean. If we wind up with something like that I would be very happy.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Many complain about the current NY Jets uniform and logo. That Jets logo is a reminder of a some very unsuccessful teams and seasons it wouldn't be bad as an alternate but not an every Sunday uniform. No thanks. 

10 hours ago, Butterfield said:

Which is why they are going with something totally new.  

23 hours ago, MattyAction said:

Saw on Twitter. Would not be mad at allIMG_20190105_203821.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

6 minutes ago, jetsons said:

I like those... but if they are going to go with grey helmets I'd prefer they look more like these where the facemask is the same color as the helmet... something about it just looks  good...

1167038-oregon-ducks-football-wallpaper-2018-2620x1744-for-computer.jpg

image.png.e65248c3fd72c97e56fedac6815666aa.png

These are sweet but also love the metallic green ones w metallic green face mask 

I’m NOT expecting something this well designed and thought out. I’m expecting some lame clip art logo of a jet and a green helmet w traditional finish although by how they’ve hyped it, we should expect something with edge 

• Upvote 1

I have a family member who's worked for a few different sporting goods companies the last 20+ years. He started at Spalding, went to Under Armour, and is now working for another company that is officially licensed to make NFL on field apparel. Over the holidays he gave me some pre release 2019 PGA Championship stuff his company makes. I was surprised he was able to get it since he has a top job in the baseball divislon, not golf. I asked him about the Jets new uniforms. Just so you know, the company isn't Nike, but the one he works for makes product that is seen on the side lines every Sunday. He told me the new Jets products are basically top secret, and even he can't find out what they're doing. He did promise to make sure I got a "care package" on the release date. The point of the story is, none of these supposed teases, or clues you guys think might be real aren't anything but speculation. There have not, and will not be any hints given about what's to come. Not from the team, the league, or the licensed companies.  

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

I have a family member who's worked for a few different sporting goods companies the last 20+ years. He started at Spalding, went to Under Armour, and is now working for another company that is officially licensed to make NFL on field apparel. Over the holidays he gave me some pre release 2019 PGA Championship stuff his company makes. I was surprised he was able to get it since he has a top job in the baseball divislon, not golf. I asked him about the Jets new uniforms. Just so you know, the company isn't Nike, but the one he works for makes product that is seen on the side lines every Sunday. He told me the new Jets products are basically top secret, and even he can't find out what they're doing. He did promise to make sure I got a "care package" on the release date. The point of the story is, none of these supposed teases, or clues you guys think might be real aren't anything but speculation. There have not, and will not be any hints given about what's to come. Not from the team, the league, or the licensed companies.  

everything is definitely under embargo until Jets / NFL say “go”. there would be major penalties as per agreement to any party releasing details before embargo lifts.

On 1/6/2019 at 8:49 PM, 14 in Green said:

Kill Joy

On 1/5/2019 at 10:51 PM, Vader said:

Nike + Green + Black + Third Color + Bold and Modern = Look to Oregon Ducks for inspiration and possibilities.

I don’t think the team goes this edgy, but I would love if they did, and no doubt Nike presented Oregon’s uniforms as prototypes.

image.png

image.png

Obviously I dont want the yellow, but these are so crisp. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1