Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

35 minutes ago, Warfish said:

At least the Field Goal logo would adequately represent the Jets primary method of scoring the last decade+

Honestly I really like the Black with just green, and if it is that shade of brighter kelly green that we say on the practice jersey I will really like it. With a Black helmet @SAR I not white would be t!ts. Now is they go white again - which I hate - whatever.

Regardless of all this being said if the new coaching staff actas like the last couple with no adjustments concept of ball control or clock management I will ******* hate them anyway. Gase better damn well be the answer. Toilet bowls got me this last season not even watching all the games. Last season i think was the first time that has ever happened to me and I have been watching religiously since the 2000's...I know a rookie fan compared to some of you. 

Damn I can't way for next year!

On 1/28/2019 at 1:09 PM, SAR I said:

91834f551aa80ca701e68aec4260f335.jpg

Chargers have the best throwbacks, followed by the Jets (68's next season with the expected white helmets).

SAR I

I thinks its funny when people insist on something, because thats what the media told them the right opinion is. 

"Powder blue"? Gaa-aay. LOL

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

These look pretty good imo I just hate that logo. 

This uniform release debate is hilarious. The tirades are classic. 

For some here, this is like being made to wait by the firing squad that's there to shoot you, just DO IT already! :lol:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Honestly I really like the Black with just green, and if it is that shade of brighter kelly green that we say on the practice jersey I will really like it. With a Black helmet @SAR I not white would be t!ts. Now is they go white again - which I hate - whatever.

Regardless of all this being said if the new coaching staff actas like the last couple with no adjustments concept of ball control or clock management I will ******* hate them anyway. Gase better damn well be the answer. Toilet bowls got me this last season not even watching all the games. Last season i think was the first time that has ever happened to me and I have been watching religiously since the 2000's...I know a rookie fan compared to some of you. 

Damn I can't way for next year!

I know you're programmed for negativity but we have a franchise quarterback, we have a top safety who is a leader, we have $100M in cap room, and we have an experienced, disciplined coaching staff that's going to whip it all into shape.

It's time to act like a winner.  Championships are right around the corner.  Flush the Rex out of your system, strap on your white helmet, and join the party already.

SAR I

47 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I thinks its funny when people insist on something, because thats what the media told them the right opinion is.

"Powder blue"? Gaa-aay. LOL

If you're looking with someone meek minded and susceptible to media whims, you've got the wrong guy.  Those Chargers throwbacks are beautiful.

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I know you're programmed for negativity but we have a franchise quarterback,

Potential Franchise QB.  He is not one yet.

we have a top safety who is a leader,

And yet, still just a Safety.

we have $100M in cap room,

Money =/= Talent

and we have an experienced, disciplined coaching staff that's going to whip it all into shape.

Ranked 24th, 25th and 31st in Offense the past three years.

Ranked 26th, 20th and 30th in Defense the past three years.

It's time to act like a winner.

I am sure we can act like one....once we're provided one.

Championships are right around the corner.

Show us.  Don't tell us.

Flush the Rex out of your system, strap on your white helmet, and join the party already.

SAR I

If you're having the party now, the problem is you.

• Sympathy 1

34 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Potential Franchise QB.  He is not one yet.

And yet, still just a Safety.

Money =/= Talent

Ranked 24th, 25th and 31st in Offense the past three years.

Ranked 26th, 20th and 30th in Defense the past three years.

I am sure we can act like one....once we're provided one.

Show us.  Don't tell us.

If you're having the party now, the problem is you.

This place is too negative.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/28/2019 at 4:16 PM, joewilly12 said:

Ok cool we will all have to wait and see. 

Have a nice day. 

This video clearly shows Chris Johnson, Neil Glatt and others at Nike headquarters discussing with Nike the new uniforms. You are ill informed and instead of actually looking into the process, you are accepting what you "heard" as facts. In reality, you didn't properly comprehend what you read and now you are spreading fake news like it's fact. Watch the video, I'm sure you will enjoy it and if you keep an open mind to new information you might actually learn something.

https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/one-jets-drive-creating-the-new-jets-uniforms

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jeff "The Pick" Evans said:

This video clearly shows Chris Johnson, Neil Glatt and others at Nike headquarters discussing with Nike the new uniforms. You are ill informed and instead of actually looking into the process, you are accepting what you "heard" as facts. In reality, you didn't properly comprehend what you read and now you are spreading fake news like it's fact. Watch the video, I'm sure you will enjoy it and if you keep an open mind to new information you might actually learn something.

https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/one-jets-drive-creating-the-new-jets-uniforms

and.... here we go!!!! I’ve got give you credit. Your first post, and you jumped right into the octagon with a legendary figure in this thread. ???

• Upvote 1