Jump to content
Mogglez

Jets will have new uniforms next year. ***WILL BE UNVIELED 4/4***

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, prime21 said:

How much where they for Latin kids?    j/k

LOL, Actually they were sized wrong so that may have been why.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

No it doesn't.  All it does is clearly point to the box having a green light.  Could be the cookie of the new uniform, could be one of the colors, could mean nothing.  

Nothing about it says he is the new green unless you want it to say it.

You seriously believe that? A big fricking green ray in exactly the shade of green we expect them to move back to, for a team called Gang Green at times, is just a random color with no significance? As a famous Hard Knocks character once said, "child, please"

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

You seriously believe that? A big fricking green ray in exactly the shade of green we expect them to move back to, for a team called Gang Green at times, is just a random color with no significance? As a famous Hard Knocks character once said, "child, please"

I believe that it could just as easily be the color as have nothing to do with being the primary color.  I believe it could be to fool gullible fans or it could be the old color.  I believe it tells us nothing and everything all at the same time.

i know this, none of us has a clue and anyone who says unequivocally that they know the color or have seen it, imagined it etc is talking out of their ass. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I believe that it could just as easily be the color as have nothing to do with being the primary color.  I believe it could be to fool gullible fans or it could be the old color.  I believe it tells us nothing and everything all at the same time.

i know this, none of us has a clue and anyone who says unequivocally that they know the color or have seen it, imagined it etc is talking out of their ass. 

Can we agree on the following odds/assumptions?

80% chance the logo will change drastically.  

80% chance the primary color of the uniform is green. 

60% chance the primary color of the helmet is white. 

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Warfish said:

Hey guys, I heard something the other day that the Jets might be thinking about changing their uniforms for 2019.

Anyone know anything about that?

 

Fake news... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Can we agree on the following odds/assumptions?

80% chance the logo will change drastically.  

80% chance the primary color of the uniform is green. 

60% chance the primary color of the helmet is white. 

SAR I

Agree on first 2.  I put the helmet at 1% chance to be white.  Just my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Can we agree on the following odds/assumptions?

80% chance the logo will change drastically.  

80% chance the primary color of the uniform is green. 

60% chance the primary color of the helmet is white. 

SAR I

Whoa Whoa, only 60% chance on the helmet now? 

My odds:

 

80% chance the logo will change minimally because "Jets" in bold italic will remain/be the main feature of the logo ( JETS )

100% chance that the "primary" color is green. By primary i mean the color that is not White/black (I think one uni version will be Black- Green home, black away)

33% chance the helmet is white. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Whoa Whoa, only 60% chance on the helmet now? 

My odds:

 

80% chance the logo will change minimally because "Jets" in bold italic will remain/be the main feature of the logo ( JETS )

100% chance that the "primary" color is green. By primary i mean the color that is not White/black (I think one uni version will be Black- Green home, black away)

33% chance the helmet is white. 

My odds:

25% chance the logo is completely new and very bold

75% chance the logo is a combination and reinvention of the 80s logo and the 60s logos

100% chance the primary color is light green something like kelly or lime or the color rush color

80% chance that the secondary color is a blueish grey

60& chance blue is used in some variants

80% chance there is a primarily black jersey

90% chance the white jersey uses the grey

100% chance there are white pants (likely with grey)

100% chance there is a green oriented pant but likely not purely green

50% chance there is a black pants option

50% chance there is a wild combination that combines green, grey, white, blue and gold 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"We want to be exciting, bold, forward thinking, embracing our fans embracing our players.” "It’s going to be a dramatic change." "Create something new for the Jets. Such a bold change." "I can’t imagine in my lifetime the Jets making a change anything like this." "Wow this is what the modern Jets brand is and it feels right for today."

I like to post this ever so often. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, prime21 said:

"We want to be exciting, bold, forward thinking, embracing our fans embracing our players.” "It’s going to be a dramatic change." "Create something new for the Jets. Such a bold change." "I can’t imagine in my lifetime the Jets making a change anything like this." "Wow this is what the modern Jets brand is and it feels right for today."

I like to post this ever so often. 

That sounds like it will be somewhat "different" than what it is now.  :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, prime21 said:

"We want to be exciting, bold, forward thinking, embracing our fans embracing our players.” "It’s going to be a dramatic change." "Create something new for the Jets. Such a bold change." "I can’t imagine in my lifetime the Jets making a change anything like this." "Wow this is what the modern Jets brand is and it feels right for today."

I like to post this ever so often. 

"Ooh, Poochie is one outrageous dude." " He's totally in my face." "Wiggity wiggity! Word up! Rock on party!" 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jetsons said:

That sounds like it will be somewhat "different" than what it is now.  :) 

same same but different

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

"Ooh, Poochie is one outrageous dude." " He's totally in my face." "Wiggity wiggity! Word up! Rock on party!" 

I get this reference!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, johnnysd said:

My odds:

25% chance the logo is completely new and very bold

75% chance the logo is a combination and reinvention of the 80s logo and the 60s logos

100% chance the primary color is light green something like kelly or lime or the color rush color

80% chance that the secondary color is a blueish grey

60& chance blue is used in some variants

80% chance there is a primarily black jersey

90% chance the white jersey uses the grey

100% chance there are white pants (likely with grey)

100% chance there is a green oriented pant but likely not purely green

50% chance there is a black pants option

50% chance there is a wild combination that combines green, grey, white, blue and gold 

 

What about the socks?

SAR I

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SAR I said:

Can we agree on the following odds/assumptions?

80% chance the logo will change drastically.  

80% chance the primary color of the uniform is green. 

60% chance the primary color of the helmet is white. 

SAR I

All but the helmet being white.  Have no idea.  

And aren't running around telling everyone what our will be because of that.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, prime21 said:

"We want to be exciting, bold, forward thinking, embracing our fans embracing our players.” "It’s going to be a dramatic change." "Create something new for the Jets. Such a bold change." "I can’t imagine in my lifetime the Jets making a change anything like this." "Wow this is what the modern Jets brand is and it feels right for today."

I like to post this ever so often. 

Yeah it does suggest something radical which opens up almost any possibility. I tweeted to Jamal today that we need another teaser

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

I think this whole jersey thing is just a rumor....

@Maxman started it, and it's working like a charm.

Wait till the release grand finale, it's going to be hideous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, rayzor said:

Do some people here really believe that the new Jets uniforms will not mainly be some shade of green?

Dude, Chartreuse and Mauve is the Future!  Embrace it!

"It’s going to be a dramatic change."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25% chance Jamal Adams walks down a cat walk wearing Jets new uniform with Rupaul's song, "You Better Work" pounding through everyone's chest.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

Bigger disappointment: Jets free agency results or the new uniforms? — Tyson Rauch‏ @TRauch21

I get the distinct impression that some segment of the fan base will be disappointed in the new uniforms regardless of what they look like.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2019 at 10:29 AM, rayzor said:

Do some people here really believe that the new Jets uniforms will not mainly be some shade of green?

 

i Luv GREEN ! 🐉..

Fantasy_Green_monster_041705_.jpg

 

💚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 PAGE

83663237.jpg?w=420&h=630

 

HAS BEEN REACHED!!!

 

VIVA LAVERANEUS!!!!

  • Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, UpperDecker317 said:

rank in order of anticipation...

 

-free agency

-jets new jersey reveal

-draft

-training camp

In the media I’d say 

1. Free agency

2. Draft

3. New jerseys 

4. Training camp

On this site

1. Free agency

2. New jerseys 

3 Draft 

4. Training camp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UpperDecker317 said:

rank in order of anticipation...

 

-free agency

-jets new jersey reveal

-draft

-training camp

1- Draft

2- Draft

3- Draft

4- Draft

5- Draft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Training Camp

Draft

Jersey Reveal

FA

 

I love going to Training camp.  Hands down my favorite time of the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I just saw on the Jets Twitter page that they would change the release date to immediately if the "Jets will have new uniforms next year" post on JetNation hit 500 pages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Websites, SEO & Social Media

Mile Social
×