Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

No it doesn't.  All it does is clearly point to the box having a green light.  Could be the cookie of the new uniform, could be one of the colors, could mean nothing.  

Nothing about it says he is the new green unless you want it to say it.

You seriously believe that? A big fricking green ray in exactly the shade of green we expect them to move back to, for a team called Gang Green at times, is just a random color with no significance? As a famous Hard Knocks character once said, "child, please"

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

You seriously believe that? A big fricking green ray in exactly the shade of green we expect them to move back to, for a team called Gang Green at times, is just a random color with no significance? As a famous Hard Knocks character once said, "child, please"

I believe that it could just as easily be the color as have nothing to do with being the primary color.  I believe it could be to fool gullible fans or it could be the old color.  I believe it tells us nothing and everything all at the same time.

i know this, none of us has a clue and anyone who says unequivocally that they know the color or have seen it, imagined it etc is talking out of their ass. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I believe that it could just as easily be the color as have nothing to do with being the primary color.  I believe it could be to fool gullible fans or it could be the old color.  I believe it tells us nothing and everything all at the same time.

i know this, none of us has a clue and anyone who says unequivocally that they know the color or have seen it, imagined it etc is talking out of their ass. 

Can we agree on the following odds/assumptions?

80% chance the logo will change drastically.  

80% chance the primary color of the uniform is green. 

60% chance the primary color of the helmet is white. 

SAR I

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Agree on first 2.  I put the helmet at 1% chance to be white.  Just my opinion.

56 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Whoa Whoa, only 60% chance on the helmet now? 

My odds:

80% chance the logo will change minimally because "Jets" in bold italic will remain/be the main feature of the logo ( JETS )

100% chance that the "primary" color is green. By primary i mean the color that is not White/black (I think one uni version will be Black- Green home, black away)

33% chance the helmet is white. 

25 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Whoa Whoa, only 60% chance on the helmet now? 

My odds:

80% chance the logo will change minimally because "Jets" in bold italic will remain/be the main feature of the logo ( JETS )

100% chance that the "primary" color is green. By primary i mean the color that is not White/black (I think one uni version will be Black- Green home, black away)

33% chance the helmet is white. 

My odds:

25% chance the logo is completely new and very bold

75% chance the logo is a combination and reinvention of the 80s logo and the 60s logos

100% chance the primary color is light green something like kelly or lime or the color rush color

80% chance that the secondary color is a blueish grey

60& chance blue is used in some variants

80% chance there is a primarily black jersey

90% chance the white jersey uses the grey

100% chance there are white pants (likely with grey)

100% chance there is a green oriented pant but likely not purely green

50% chance there is a black pants option

50% chance there is a wild combination that combines green, grey, white, blue and gold 

"We want to be exciting, bold, forward thinking, embracing our fans embracing our players.” "It’s going to be a dramatic change." "Create something new for the Jets. Such a bold change." "I can’t imagine in my lifetime the Jets making a change anything like this." "Wow this is what the modern Jets brand is and it feels right for today."

I like to post this ever so often. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, prime21 said:

"We want to be exciting, bold, forward thinking, embracing our fans embracing our players.” "It’s going to be a dramatic change." "Create something new for the Jets. Such a bold change." "I can’t imagine in my lifetime the Jets making a change anything like this." "Wow this is what the modern Jets brand is and it feels right for today."

That sounds like it will be somewhat "different" than what it is now.  :) 

18 minutes ago, prime21 said:

"Ooh, Poochie is one outrageous dude." " He's totally in my face." "Wiggity wiggity! Word up! Rock on party!" 

• WTF? 1

2 hours ago, johnnysd said:

My odds:

25% chance the logo is completely new and very bold

75% chance the logo is a combination and reinvention of the 80s logo and the 60s logos

100% chance the primary color is light green something like kelly or lime or the color rush color

80% chance that the secondary color is a blueish grey

60& chance blue is used in some variants

80% chance there is a primarily black jersey

90% chance the white jersey uses the grey

100% chance there are white pants (likely with grey)

100% chance there is a green oriented pant but likely not purely green

50% chance there is a black pants option

50% chance there is a wild combination that combines green, grey, white, blue and gold 

What about the socks?

SAR I

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

All but the helmet being white.  Have no idea.  

And aren't running around telling everyone what our will be because of that.  

2 hours ago, prime21 said:

Yeah it does suggest something radical which opens up almost any possibility. I tweeted to Jamal today that we need another teaser

• Haha 1

Bigger disappointment: Jets free agency results or the new uniforms? — Tyson Rauch‏ @TRauch21

I get the distinct impression that some segment of the fan base will be disappointed in the new uniforms regardless of what they look like.