Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

I honestly don’t see why so many people care about this new uniform. It’ll either be good or it won’t be and we’ll find out in late March or early April. 

What else is there to really talk about until then? Y’all seriously wanna continue posting horrid and inaccurate photoshop models until then?

lets talk FA and the Draft a little more.?

Mac will screw them up just like always....

Now will we have striped socks?

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

I'm not sure what you're talking about. The thread is 90 pages. If you take out the 41 joe willy filled up telling us he doesn't want a change and he won't buy any new stuff because he'll hate it, that leaves 49. Then take out the 42 pages of memes he posted, you're down to 7. That's really not a lot of activity when you think about it.

Need to take a few off of the count from all those who stopped in to post, "X# of pages on a uniform?".  Or the ever popular, plain old page# identified with a player pic, as if we didnt know, posts.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Need to take a few off of the count from all those who stopped in to post, "X# of pages on a uniform?".  Or the ever popular, plain old page# identified with a player pic, as if we didnt know, posts.  

You were saying? Check out the post below... :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

91 pages....

Image result for #91 new york jets pics

36 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

You were saying? Check out the post below... :rolleyes:

Follow along we have done this here on JETNATION not Jets Nation what you called it for the longest time with threads and corresponding uniform numbers. 

Examples how many days until Todd Bowles is fired and other important days.

You are starting to embarrass yourself only one you are obviously impressing is JetNut that should tell you something. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Follow along we have done this here on JETNATION not Jets Nation what you called it for the longest time with threads and corresponding uniform numbers. 

Examples how many days until Todd Bowles is fired and other important days.

You are starting to embarrass yourself only one you are obviously impressing is JetNut that should tell you something. 

So, what do you really think about a uniform change?

Can't wait until....

20190217_132156.thumb.jpg.fd4b48e60e392d9c4a04007d8d5a4217.jpg

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

I'm not sure what you're talking about. The thread is 90 pages. If you take out the 41 joe willy filled up telling us he doesn't want a change and he won't buy any new stuff because he'll hate it, that leaves 49. Then take out the 42 pages of memes he posted, you're down to 7. That's really not a lot of activity when you think about it.

You is party poop

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/17/2019 at 1:55 PM, joewilly12 said:

Hopefully new uniforms and winning fills this place with diehard NY Jets fans. 

Image result for NEW YORK JETS HOME GAME EMPTY STADIUM PICS

Oh, so new threads and losing are what’s keeping you from buying $25 Stubhub seats?  Such a diehard.

Drunken tailgaters don’t start to stumble into the stadium until 1:10. That photo was taken three beers and a piss earlier at 12:55. 

SAR I

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Oh, so new threads and losing are what’s keeping you from buying $25 Stubhub seats?  Such a diehard.

Drunken tailgaters don’t start to stumble into the stadium until 1:10. That photo was taken three beers and a piss earlier at 12:55. 

SAR I

SAR I looking for attention again?  

Listen up my neighbors company has 8 lower level EZ seats in MetLife ,ocasionally my other neighbor gets access to a corporate luxury box and my sons friend has access to Toyota Club seating when I don't take advantage of those options or they aren't available I buy premium seats on TicketMaster I prefer row 1.   

I tailgate with the best of them but enjoy going in early to watch the warm ups and check out the surroundings. 

If you were such a dedicated fan like you say you are who made the commitment you would be at every game and the games you cannot attend you would sell on this site for FACE VALUE to other NY Jets fans instead of on the open market to more than likely opposing teams fans for a PROFIT. 

You worry about how you spend your money and your life and let me worry about mine. 

Does it ever end with you?  

My picture post was meant to send a message not degrade or ridicule others. 

joewilly12