Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

2 hours ago, kdels62 said:

It looks like they’ll go to a lighter shade of green. All of their marketing in the past 2 years has included lighter and brighter green as a part of our identity. Add in that our color rush makes Twitter swoon and that’s where we’re probably headed. 

jaguars-jets-football-bilal-powell_pg_60

I'll take the Color Rush uniforms over what I know is coming. 

The whiteout look with the white face-masks looked fantastic.  The stripe on the helmet matching the stripes on the shoulders and pantlegs, we are crazy for changing these.  Morons.

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Jetster said:

Dude, your in the minority. Most people like this design. It doesn't have to be exactly this design, maybe tweaked a bit, but you can do all kinds of designs off of this one for items like Tshirts, polos, sweatshirts, all of the clothing items for fans that don't buy jerseys. I'm not a jersey guy, I like regular clothing stuff, I can wear whenever. 

Dude, if you are talking about putting it that big on the side of the helmet,it' a joke. There us no 

majority  that wants that

5 hours ago, kdels62 said:

It looks like they’ll go to a lighter shade of green. All of their marketing in the past 2 years has included lighter and brighter green as a part of our identity. Add in that our color rush makes Twitter swoon and that’s where we’re probably headed. 

IMG_20180307_165525-01.jpegIMG_20180401_200214-01.jpeg

Give me this personally.

Experimented with it a bit in Madden 18 and it looks gorgeous:

IMG_20180731_030138-01.jpeg

Not a drastic change, modernizes us a tiny bit, pays homage to both mainstay eras of our team, and looks clean.

That being said, this won't be it if I were putting money on it.  If I had to guess, something closer to my earlier post will be the real deal.

• Upvote 2

On 7/29/2018 at 11:04 PM, Matthew007b said:

I like the more green/kelly green but yeah I'd be happy with this :) 

Cooled it down a tad and tried to make it resemble more of a true "Kelly Green" for ya. 

Screenshot_20180330-193510-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01.jpeg

Screenshot_20180331-014714-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01.jpeg

Better or nah??

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I think it’s hilarious that suddenly the garbage faux future logo from the 80s is new again. When it was axed by Parcells I remember we had a burning of all the old gear in the parking lot of the NC fan club. I know maybe we can bring back the Union Jack as flag of the US while we are at it.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, SAR I said:

jaguars-jets-football-bilal-powell_pg_60

I'll take the Color Rush uniforms over what I know is coming. 

The whiteout look with the white face-masks looked fantastic.  The stripe on the helmet matching the stripes on the shoulders and pantlegs, we are crazy for changing these.  Morons.

SAR I

While I agree with the above, just noting that this comes from the same dotard who started this thread about how "distracting" they were to the players: 

My guess that this will be a pretty drastic redesign. I'm not happy about that - i love the 1998-2018 uni era but 20 years was a good run - uniform-wise at least.

I just hope they stay with green and white and nothing else.  Third colors with green as a primary are limited. We've done black. We don't need to do that again. The early 90s are dead and buried.  Grey/silver is already taken (eagles) as is yellow (packers).

The last unofficial "third" color was that experiment with the yellowy-green accent of the Generation Jets era.  I don't want that either. 

new_york_jets_generation_jets_1_kcs2g3ky

Reading this thread, it's really comical.  Fans debating what they like and don't like.  Like you REALLY have a say in what the organization chooses for a design.  The dumb thing (typical Jets move) is announcing it before THIS season even starts...good luck with sales.  

• Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

Reading this thread, it's really comical.  Fans debating what they like and don't like.  Like you REALLY have a say in what the organization chooses for a design.  The dumb thing (typical Jets move) is announcing it before THIS season even starts...good luck with sales.  

They have to notify the league well in advance of a uniform change.  I guess they figured it would leak out so they decided to announce it to get ahead of the story.  I agree, if I were to buy a Darnold jersey, I'm waiting till the new design is out.  It wont affect the veterans or retiree sales like Revis, Martin, Mangold, Chrebet, etc.. because the current design is the one they've worn.

• Upvote 2

Nike I think will influence this which scares the bejesus out of me. That said, I have not been in the camp of "we have the best uniforms in football" because we don't. They are really dull actually especially the hunter green ones. I am OK with a completely new identity. New logo, new color scheme. Green and white is too restrictive. I think maybe they bring in some elements from the Titan uniforms like the blue and gold. I think that could look really sharp as long as kelly green and white stay as the dominant colors.