Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

I'm amazed how many seem to like the "Green and Grey" idea. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, of course, but I find that combo to be a horrorshow of muddy bleh.  That sweatshirt if hideous, as is every concept drawing I've seen of green+grey as the two primary colors.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

I'm amazed how many seem to like the "Green and Grey" idea. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, of course, but I find that combo to be a horrorshow of muddy bleh.  That sweatshirt if hideous, as is every concept drawing I've seen of green+grey as the two primary colors.

The least interesting thing they could add would be gray or black. 

I suspect they're going with the second least interesting thing and adding a second, brighter green to the hunter. 

1 hour ago, JetsFanatic said:

I just received a gift from the Jets, signed mini-helmets because my season ticket account reached 'end-zone' level. What I find interesting is the helmets are grey. It's the current design, but it's grey, not white. Don't know if that is a hint of whats to come.

Pics?

This was found on twitter through a Jets fanpage handle. This could very easily be BS as it is from reddit but the description sort of matches what I thought they would do, except for logo being symbol (Jet) rather than spelled out Jets logo. 

Let the whining begin! 

IMG_8918.JPG.png

IMG_8919.JPG.png

19 minutes ago, Be_a_Jet said:

This was found on twitter through a Jets fanpage handle. This could very easily be BS as it is from reddit but the description sort of matches what I thought they would do, except for logo being symbol (Jet) rather than spelled out Jets logo. 

Let the whining begin! 

IMG_8918.JPG.png

IMG_8919.JPG.png

I'm not seeing it. Am I missing something?  lil help? 

Edit: Forget it. I was looking for a pic without reading. Just read it and WAAAAAAAAAH !  I hate it. lol 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So is the fighter jet theme our current logo is tradition clean and neat to each is own I will continue only purchasing merchandise with the old logo you have at it feeding the Johnson brothers. 

Lol I don’t buy Jets merchandise either way. I haven’t bought a single Jet item since 2011. I refuse to give my money to baffoons who can’t fix the franchise. But I will at least offer my opinion on the logo..

It just seems plain. It’s an oval with a word in it. Nothing more, nothing less. Not saying that the Jet fighter is wonderful but I hope that the new logo is actually refreshing and easy on the eyes