Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

My neighbor says the ones leaked on Reddit are the 2019 uniforms. 

Can anyone post them. 

They won't post here's the link 

https://www.reddit.com/r/nyjets/comments/ahj33j/full_uniform_of_the_leaked_jersey/

Yes Joe. I can confirm those are the new uniforms. Hope you like them...

BTW is this the same guy who gives you the clams?

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Yes Joe. I can confirm those are the new uniforms. Hope you like them...

BTW is this the same guy who gives you the clams?

I hope these aren't the new uniforms they are U-G-L-Y but whatever,I got enough stuff to last me until the day I die, no worries. 

Not that its any of your business but different guy. 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I hope these aren't the new uniforms they are U-G-L-Y but whatever,I got enough stuff to last me until the day I die, no worries. 

Not that its any of your business but different guy. 

Does this other guy bring over any other type of shell fish, or is he just the neighborhood uniform consultant?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

It looks EXACTLY like the Eagles uniform.

Even the helmet looks like wings if you're not looking closely.

There's no way that's the jersey.

They want something that's their own.

Oh man, here we go. There's no pleasing you guys. I knew people would start to complain once they saw them. This is EXACTLY why nobody at the Jets wanted leaks. 

2 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Does this other guy bring over any other type of shell fish, or is he just the neighborhood uniform consultant?

The neighbor who brought the clams has an account at a restaurant supply place he bought a large bag of clams as it was a better value than the smaller bag he decided he wasn't going to use them all thats why he was so generous. 

Do your neighbors under the train bridge share stale bread or cardboard with you? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

Oh man, here we go. There's no pleasing you guys. I knew people would start to complain once they saw them. This is EXACTLY why nobody at the Jets wanted leaks. 

This would be an epic fail on behalf of the NY Jets and Nike if these really were the uniforms. 

No one is going to buy that crap. 

On February 28, 2019 at 1:42 PM, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

I had dinner last night with a business associate whom just happens to be a Jets fan and I asked him what he thought about us getting new uniforms.  His Response:  "What new uniforms?  I didn't know they were changing them".  I almost fell out of my chair on the floor laughing.  I said he must not visit JetNation too much.

Then he's not a TRUE fan. Sadly this place is a CRACK DEN for Diehard Jets fans that for some FUçkED UP REASON KEEPS drawing us BACK!

You think I LIKE/can tolerate 87.39% of the posters here!?!?!?!? NO! But my FIX has to be had and Jets Nation is my PUSHERMAN:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

The neighbor who brought the clams has an account at a restaurant supply place he bought a large bag of clams as it was a better value than the smaller bag he decided he wasn't going to use them all thats why he was so generous. 

Do your neighbors under the train bridge share stale bread or cardboard with you? 

No. Its actually a gated train bridge community. Not a lot of interaction with the neighbors. Gets a little loud when the express runs through overhead, but there are some beautiful views down here.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Did you hear Rutgers is going to start selling beer at sporting events. 

Did your neighbor tell you that?

BTW Do you mean people were actually watching Rutgers play football while they were sober? They should give the beer away for free. JK @RutgersJetFan couldn't resist.

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Clam opener guy might have the new logo on his sweatshirt @14 in Green

Image result for new york jets clam pics

"Clam opener guy"? LOL. Its called shucking Joe. He's shucking clams.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Did your neighbor tell you that?

BTW Do you mean people were actually watching Rutgers play football while they were sober? They should give the beer away for free. JK @RutgersJetFan couldn't resist.

"Clam opener guy"? LOL. Its called shucking Joe. He's shucking clams.

I actually read it on-line 2 of my neighbors do have Rutgers season tickets im not sure if they know about it. 

Yes shucker what was I thinking shucks. 

Is that the new logo on his sweatshirt? 

31 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

It looks EXACTLY like the Eagles uniform.

Even the helmet looks like wings if you're not looking closely.

There's no way that's the jersey.

They want something that's their own.

If this is true, many will be unhappy.  I'm ok with it if it is the new ones.  You can't please everyone.

images.jpg

eagles_jerseys_medium.jpg

2 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

So we better stop talking about the leak here. I just heard that Nike and the NFL are furious, and exerting a lot of pressure on reddit to find out who owns the account that leaked the photos. This is getting serious.

Lol.  Yeah sure they are.

Those aren’t the uniform.