Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

How about you ignore everyone who doesn't agree with everything you post.  You know, pretty much everyone and anyone who isn't amused by pictures.  

You cry, over and over and then claim you don't.  Right here on this post.  I've asked you before, copy and paste a post where I ridiculed you.  Find one.  I'm daring you.  Do it.  

Has nothing to do with uniforms.  Whats not to like about the new uniforms, the ones we haven't seen but you don't like and keep whining about?  You just don't want to hear a different opinion.  

GET A LIFE MARY

Go shovel some snow or sunshine whatever floats your dinghy. 

All you do is argue and ridicule others and offer this forum nothing constructive. 

Lifelong fan here who is passionate about his team. 

Carry on sunshine or is it snowball. 

Better yet goodbye. 

You've chosen to ignore content by Jet Nut.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

How about you ignore everyone who doesn't agree with everything you post.  You know, pretty much everyone and anyone who isn't amused by pictures.  

You cry, over and over and then claim you don't.  Right here on this post.  I've asked you before, copy and paste a post where I ridiculed you.  Find one.  I'm daring you.  Do it.  

Has nothing to do with uniforms.  Whats not to like about the new uniforms, the ones we haven't seen but you don't like and keep whining about?  You just don't want to hear a different opinion.  

GET A LIFE MARY

Hes a bit of a tool. Whatever. Still seems like a decent guy.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Hes a bit of a tool. Whatever. Still seems like a decent guy.

I'm sure he is a nice guy, never thought he wasnt.  But he thinks anyone who has a different thought is just out to pick a fight.  

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Go shovel some snow or sunshine whatever floats your dinghy. 

All you do is argue and ridicule others and offer this forum nothing constructive. 

Lifelong fan here who is passionate about his team. 

Carry on sunshine or is it snowball. 

Better yet goodbye. 

You've chosen to ignore content by Jet Nut.

Still just dont get it.  Dont get how silly you act.  How much of a baby you are.  

One more time or shut up.  Find one post where I ridicule you, you.  Find it, copy and paste it or go annoy someone else.  I've never ridiculed you.  

• Thumb Down 1

23 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Kinda premature on his part.  Thats if the green represented the Jets.  He might not even be on the team this season. 

Unless you’re Copeland...I don’t think most of these athletes are spending or caring for their finances in a long term mindset lol. 

It’s peanuts to these guys to get a new paint job or a new car all together.

Our old HC got tattoos of team colors changed about 3 times. Jet Green to Buffalo blue and red to Clemson orange. 

10 minutes ago, slats said:

The only thing I learned from this post is that Robby Anderson isn't one of those "smart with their money" guys. 

That looks like a Jaguar XF.  It's actually well within his income.  Depending on how much he spent "hooking" it up.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

That looks like a Jaguar XF.  It's actually well within his income.  Depending on how much he spent "hooking" it up.

His income is gonna dry up in his 30s - if he's lucky. That car will be a worthless piece of junk by that time. 

3 minutes ago, Jetworks said:

Once the player numbers were no longer an option, the novelty of numbering the pages kinda jumped the shark. Figured the least someone could do was let you know. You're welcome, bud. 

its just a reminder of where we are at, if you don't like seeing the # don't know what to tell you  or you could put me on ignore. Thanks Dude/dudette. 

• Thumb Down 2

Just now, joewilly12 said:

its just a reminder of where we are at, if you don't like seeing the # too bad or put me on ignore. Dude/dudette. 

No, he's right. The thread is long enough without 100+ posts telling us what page we're on when the pages are clearly listed on the top of every page for anyone interested. 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, slats said:

No, he's right. The thread is long enough without 100+ posts telling us what page we're on when the pages are clearly listed on the top of every page for anyone interested. 

Ok fair enough coming from a Moderator its all good. I will cease posting the number pics of the page we are on. Have a nice day. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

Unless you’re Copeland...I don’t think most of these athletes are spending or caring for their finances in a long term mindset lol. 

It’s peanuts to these guys to get a new paint job or a new car all together.

Our old HC got tattoos of team colors changed about 3 times. Jet Green to Buffalo blue and red to Clemson orange. 

Might be telling that its a wrap, not paint.  :)

• Upvote 1