Jump to content
Mogglez

Jets will have new uniforms next year.

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, peebag said:

What about the double striping on the sleeves, yay or nay?

No.

From what has leaked so far it sounds like the Jets are keeping green and white as the color scheme and keeping white helmets.  So the only way this delivers "very bold and exciting" (Jets quote) and "never thought I'd see this dramatic a change in my lifetime" (Nike quote) is if everything we know about the current setup of shoulder stripes, pants stripes, and color blocking is being blown up and changed.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No.

From what has leaked so far it sounds like the Jets are keeping green and white as the color scheme and keeping white helmets.  So the only way this delivers "very bold and exciting" (Jets quote) and "never thought I'd see this dramatic a change in my lifetime" (Nike quote) is if everything we know about the current setup of shoulder stripes, pants stripes, and color blocking is being blown up and changed.

SAR I

It sounds like? very bold and excited from the Jets and oh wow this is great from Nike? What the hell. You dont know sh*t about what the uniform is going to be. 92 pages and we dont know jack sh*t?

WTF I WANT TO KNOW!! SOmeone leak something!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, SAR I said:

No.

From what has leaked so far it sounds like the Jets are keeping green and white as the color scheme and keeping white helmets.  So the only way this delivers "very bold and exciting" (Jets quote) and "never thought I'd see this dramatic a change in my lifetime" (Nike quote) is if everything we know about the current setup of shoulder stripes, pants stripes, and color blocking is being blown up and changed.

SAR I

Yeah, whats been leaked so far. Green and white with white helmets.  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

It sounds like? very bold and excited from the Jets and oh wow this is great from Nike? What the hell. You dont know sh*t about what the uniform is going to be. 92 pages and we dont know jack sh*t?

WTF I WANT TO KNOW!! SOmeone leak something!!

Yes we do.  Go back a few pages to the Twitter posts from Jets beat writer Michael Salfino who has a good idea of what is happening by an insider who described the uniforms.

IMG_20190215_072736.jpg

He provided this photo as "the closest rendering I could find that looked like what he described to me" and this includes an italic font, different swoopy shoulders, and white helmets.  He said he was adamant that the word "Jets" is on the front center of the jersey and there will be a black alternate.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DAMN IT!

I WAS WAITING - had the image on its own page ANTICIPATING the 92nd page!!!!!! My fear was some malook would post Leonard Williams. 

Casillas stings a bit, but PROPS for the '94 mid-90's uniform choice. 

4 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

First!!!!

tony-casillas-of-the-new-york-jets-durin

 

 

Anyhow, my boy Sean deserves the page IMO. :)

4106736908_8e36878daa_b.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Here you go junkies. Here is your daily fix.

787B77DC-7B9F-475E-A234-AF6A16104089.jpeg

That's incomplete.  You are our resident newspaperman, you can be more comprehensive than that.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

DAMN IT!

I WAS WAITING - had the image on its own page ANTICIPATING the 92nd page!!!!!! My fear was some malook would post Leonard Williams. 

Casillas stings a bit, but PROPS for the '94 mid-90's uniform choice. 

 

 

Anyhow, my boy Sean deserves the page IMO. :)

4106736908_8e36878daa_b.jpg

 

 

His name is MeShaunda....MeShaunda Pizarrur.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Here you go junkies. Here is your daily fix.

787B77DC-7B9F-475E-A234-AF6A16104089.jpeg

I expect the green to look like this, as the team has been photoshopping our current uniforms to make them appear as this shade of green for the last 2 seasons.  In reality, they look nothing like this in person, especially when the light hits them. 

It's almost like an emerald green, which I love:

Screenshot_20180331-173606.thumb.png.3ef9203e5498d3f7911cdc8730121592.pngScreenshot_20180331-173630.thumb.png.4228faf6d43f94f8f64a35006af85c1e.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SAR I said:

Yes we do.  Go back a few pages to the Twitter posts from Jets beat writer Michael Salfino who has a good idea of what is happening by an insider who described the uniforms.

IMG_20190215_072736.jpg

He provided this photo as "the closest rendering I could find that looked like what he described to me" and this includes an italic font, different swoopy shoulders, and white helmets.  He said he was adamant that the word "Jets" is on the front center of the jersey and there will be a black alternate.

SAR I

So you took a post by someone here who said he got the info from twitter and rehashed it as if you know what youre talking about?

LOL, it gets better every day.  You have no idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So you took a post by someone here who said he got the info from twitter and rehashed it as if you know what youre talking about?

LOL, it gets better every day.  You have no idea

I am merely referring to the only leaks we have at present and the information from one of the Twitter posters was missing from that graphic which is incomplete.  If we're going to create a summary of the strong rumors and leaks it should be comprehensive.  Not to mention the embarrassing spelling error.  And the fact that my 6 year old knows everything that's noted on it without being told.  Oh, our draft pick is going to be wearing the new uniform?  Players have seen it already?  And there will be a big launch event like the other 15 teams that changed uniforms in the past few years did?  Shocker.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I am merely referring to the only leaks we have at present and the information from one of the Twitter posters was missing from that graphic which is incomplete.  If we're going to create a summary of the strong rumors and leaks it should be comprehensive.  Not to mention the embarrassing spelling error.  And the fact that my 6 year old knows everything that's noted on it without being told.  Oh, our draft pick is going to be wearing the new uniform?  Players have seen it already?  And there will be a big launch event like the other 15 teams that changed uniforms in the past few years did?  Shocker.

SAR I

Leaks?  Its people guessing, no one has leaked anything.  Really think the same old logo is still in play and now is on each shoulder? Why would all of the players tried on the uniforms?  Like a prom tux?

Anyone with a twitter account says they know something, saw something and people fall over it reporting it as if its a scoop.  Guess what, the kind of moron who spews this shlt on the internet is precisely the type of clown the team would keep from seeing the uniform because they cant stfu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Leaks?  Its people guessing, no one has leaked anything.  Really think the same old logo is still in play and now is on each shoulder? Why would all of the players tried on the uniforms?  Like a prom tux?

Anyone with a twitter account says they know something, saw something and people fall over it reporting it as if its a scoop.  Guess what, the kind of moron who spews this shlt on the internet is precisely the type of clown the team would keep from seeing the uniform because they cant stfu.

Michael Salfino writes for the Wall Street Journal.  I hardly think he'd risk his credibility and thus his career over spreading falsehoods on Twitter.  I'd be believing that he has legitimate inside information from players he sees every week covering the team and is giving us tidbits based on what he's been told. 

You need to believe it too.  Believe.  That's the story of the 2019 Jets.  It's okay to believe.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

First!!!!

tony-casillas-of-the-new-york-jets-durin

Nothing wrong with this, just up date it.

DzTj3-LUUAAjhVC.png.98a6f0538cf2fe9beaeefa9bf0c28316.png

 

Never mind logo etc, just easy stripes on the shoulder like this diagram, add the word jets to the collar, update color to cool brighter green or black variant  and bam our new uni predicted by me. Only took me 93 pages. Your welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Michael Salfino writes for the Wall Street Journal.  I hardly think he'd risk his credibility and thus his career over spreading falsehoods on Twitter.  I'd be believing that he has legitimate inside information from players he sees every week covering the team and is giving us tidbits based on what he's been told. 

You need to believe it too.  Believe.  That's the story of the 2019 Jets.  It's okay to believe.

SAR I

Whats he had one piece in the WSJ?  Hes a twitter guy, an Athletic contributor.  He'd risk his career if he was shown the uniform and then turned around and blabbed the look to readers on twitter.  Are we seriously believing he's afraid of his credibility after telling all what the uniforms will look like?  Or that the Jets, keeping their new uniform secret until April showed it to members of the media and all the players.  Seriously?  Why would players, who may or may not be on the team this season be shown the uniform.  Because players have proven to be able to keep a secret?  Because someone who posts here sent him a tweet and he confirmed what he heard it may look like to Mogglez?  Yeah, believe.  As in gullible.  There isn't a chance in hell that we're looking at the uniform.  Old logo on each arm?  OK

BTW, that uniform is hideous, nothing bold or new.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Nothing wrong with this, just up date it.

DzTj3-LUUAAjhVC.png.98a6f0538cf2fe9beaeefa9bf0c28316.png

 

Never mind logo etc, just easy stripes on the shoulder like this diagram, add the word jets to the collar, update color to cool brighter green or black variant  and bam our new uni predicted by me. Only took me 93 pages. Your welcome.

It looks very Canadian football like...  I don't really care for it... I would be Very Disappointed if it was something like this... jmo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Nothing wrong with this, just up date it.

DzTj3-LUUAAjhVC.png.98a6f0538cf2fe9beaeefa9bf0c28316.png

 

Never mind logo etc, just easy stripes on the shoulder like this diagram, add the word jets to the collar, update color to cool brighter green or black variant  and bam our new uni predicted by me. Only took me 93 pages. Your welcome.

Gross. Not happening.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I can say is if there is this much arguing about the uniform before its released, imagine what this place will be like after its finally unveiled.  People will be trying to throw haymakers through their fiber/coax connection.

 

tcg.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

All I can say is if there is this much arguing about the uniform before its released, imagine what this place will be like after its finally unveiled.  People will be trying to throw haymakers through their fiber/coax connection.

 

tcg.jpg

I'm checking for a FIOS upgrade in speed just in case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Websites, SEO & Social Media

Mile Social
×