Is it time to bring in a QB for camp?

freestater

So...We're left with 2 injury prone QBs throwing way more passes in camp than anybody thought they'd be getting. Something's gonna happen. I mean, this is the Jets. How comfortable are any of us going to be when one of them gets blasted in the giants preseason game and we're left with one QB ready to play against a lions team that looks like they're going to murder passers?

Just now, freestater said:

Derp derp. So, it's your opinion that having 2 injury prone QBs is better than adding a body to make some throws? 

Derp derp?

Because a injury will be saved if another QB is in camp to keep the QB out of harms way in camp, where there is no contact?

And the QBs will be an issue because of the Giants and lead to more issues against the Lions? 

1 minute ago, mrcoops said:

Who was that guy that impressed in rookie camp? The small school record setter. Bring him back in for camp.

Beat me to it. 

The only guy that will come in for a cup of coffee is a long shot 

Would be comical if the Jets brought in a Kaep, or Manziel on the off day (this Wednesday).  It would also be very sad as it means the 2 sides are firmly dug in the trenches, and Darnold won’t be here any time soon.

30 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Who was that guy that impressed in rookie camp? The small school record setter. Bring him back in for camp.

Answering my own question...John Wolford, Wake Forest.

Looked good in rookie minicamp. Bring him back in to take some reps.

Archived