Jets Training Camp - 7/30

Patriot Killa

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, flgreen said:
  1. Quincy Enunwa just put a nasty juke on Darryl Roberts after catching a pass in the flat. #Jets

Leggett pulls in a pass over the middle from McCown after finding soft spot in zone, followed by big catch from Quincy.

Besides Sam, I am most excited for the return of Enunwa. He can be the key to our offense really surprising!

Tweets

Sam Darnold is getting reps with starters and backups in his first practice. Showing good mobility in and around the pocket. But we already knew that. Overall, he's a bit rusty as you would expect.

Minter, Donahue, Leo all over that run #JetsCamp #Jets

Tweets

Jordan Jenkins strong camp continues. Blew up a play in the backfield. Nearly took the handoff, actually #Jets

McCown dumps one off for Powell who beat Adams/Williamson, both players talking after play...Jenkins stuffs the run on next play #JetsCamp #Jets

In addition to the sheer joy of seeing Darnold practice, here are some thoughts:

1. Team seemed genuinely excited for him to be there. Fantastic sign.

2. Sam was a little fortunate in that it seemed like BW did nothing to separate or distinguish himself so he probably did not hurt his chances for starting gig

3. Trenton Cannon seems to be really flashing.

4. As are  Derrick Jones, Shepherd, Nickerson, Darron Lee (who woulda thunk it)

5. The last 4 days have been brutal. Jets did cave a bit which is surprising, I really thought it was going for a couple weeks once it didnt happen yesterday

Tweets

McCown leads a nice drive down the field with first tean offense, Bridgwater next up #JetsCamp #Jets

Josh McCown orchestrated a 9-play touchdown drive against #Jets starting defense. Final strike a bullett to Kearse, who beat Nickerson. Started at the 30, I believe.

6 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Imagine if we got lucky for once with late round picks. I would love if Parry became our nickel or starter even. Claiborne and Skrine are only placeholders. 

the guy i'd love to see do well is cannon, he could really help a young qb out.

Archived