Adams doing something very classy

Bugg

Sometimes the most ordinary situations can produce the most touching scenes. Such was the case for Josh McCown, who wished all the dads out there a happy Father’s Day on Sunday by sharing a heartwarming moment he witnessed at his local grocery store. We’ll let the New York Jets quarterback take it from here: If that story doesn’t pull at your heartstrings, we don’t know what will.

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2018/06/josh-mccowns-fathers-day-encounter-at-grocery-store-will-warm-your-heart/

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Waiting for Tom Shane to come in and remind us of all the TDs he allowed against Gronk last year.

Or the INT he never came close to never getting OR that 15 other players taken after him had significantly better rookie years and would have been a better fit. 

• Thumb Down 1

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Sometimes the most ordinary situations can produce the most touching scenes. Such was the case for Josh McCown, who wished all the dads out there a happy Father’s Day on Sunday by sharing a heartwarming moment he witnessed at his local grocery store. We’ll let the New York Jets quarterback take it from here: If that story doesn’t pull at your heartstrings, we don’t know what will.

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2018/06/josh-mccowns-fathers-day-encounter-at-grocery-store-will-warm-your-heart/

Never took you for a mush. McCown seems like a straight up dude. Perfect back up QB. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, estang74 said:

As a dad of a special needs son, you have no class and I’ll leave it at that. 

I’m sure he’s a great kid. It had nothing to do with picking on those dealing with special needs. I work with many similar kids. I didn’t start this so I’ll leave it at that.