season ticket packet?anybody get theirs yet?

20 hours ago, RSJ said:

Got mine today. Nothing exciting just the basic stuff you would expect.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yeah agreed. It is less exciting for me these days, I get the green parking pass which serves as a reminder that I have to hand one of those in each week and still have them another $90 in cash to park the RV.  LOL.

On 8/4/2018 at 2:07 PM, Maxman said:

Yeah agreed. It is less exciting for me these days, I get the green parking pass which serves as a reminder that I have to hand one of those in each week and still have them another $90 in cash to park the RV.  LOL.

Man that sucks. I am yellow parking. I guess I could switch to green? I like the section I park in  though. There was a band there last year. Last year it seemed like there was more in the package - but maybe thats because it was my first year as a PSL owner?

got mine-really just needed my parking passes

guess the gave up on the crappy gifts?

any money on the reward cards ?

I miss the old days where we got tickets -they could at least send new cards each year-didnt agree to having to hold those damn things year in and year out when I bought my psls

8 hours ago, kmnj said:

got mine-really just needed my parking passes

guess the gave up on the crappy gifts?

any money on the reward cards ?

I miss the old days where we got tickets -they could at least send new cards each year-didnt agree to having to hold those damn things year in and year out when I bought my psls

I think they said instead of some gift they gave everyone $20 Jets cash per seat. 

Biggest complaint:  NO FRIDGE SCHEDULE MAGNET

Have had one in my kitchen EVERY season since 1984.  After 34 years..... no fridge magnet?  How dare they?  The nerve.  The audacity.  The disrespect and contempt for fans.  I want my fridge magnet dammit!

amirite?

I moved. Tried changing my address with the Jets, but it didn't work. STH package went to old address. I submitted a contact us request via the STH portal. Got a helpful reply the next day. They updated my address and sent out a new STH package. It went to my old address.

Whoopsies.

Archived